Jump to content

Hamme Hydro

  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


Everything posted by Hamme Hydro

  1. I finished my first round Amnesia with 800 watts of ledstrips. The score was almost 1200 grams. The buds are rock-hard and people are asking for seconds. What leds did you use?
  2. I bought cobs too! In the bags are another six i was told.
  3. Not much time to update my phototopic but i am still growing with led. And still in soil too... But not hating on rock-wool at all, i still have some stacked up for future use.
  4. If you want to be paranoia go to a party with some anusholes in their car and smoke a pure joint of Amnesia.
  5. Today the 4th of December i commenced another Amnesia Haze grow. Everything is the same as before except this time there are eleven Amnesia Haze clones and two Afghani x Skunk seedlings that i planted together in one container. There won't be a journal, just some notes to self that may come in handy.
  6. Can't say Amnesia on soil tastes better or worse then grown on rock-wool. But i do think soil yields better. And some people do tell me they prefer the smell of my soil grown weed.
  7. Glad to know at least two still give a.... Still care! My 800 watts d.i.y. led yielded the following total grams: So with a led lamp of 800 watts i yielded 1178 grams of Amnesia (!!!) And with 1200 watts hps i yielded 900 grams... Seems clear to me which light is the winner.
  8. Nobody wants to know how much it was in comparison to hps?
  9. Here are some harvest pictures. Led has very much convinced me and i couldn't be happier!
  10. The 61th day of flowering. Since the plants started collapsing and seemed ready i harvested the first ten today. Zero mold, rock hard nuggets and almost no fluff. Two more plants to go tomorrow. The next twelve Amnesia Haze cuts are ready to go and since i plan on doing everything the same and there is not much interest, i won't keep a journal anymore. When the harvest is dry i will post the results in my final update and then i'm done. They say you're only as large as your last hit and this could very well be my biggest yet!
  11. I also use a heater and make sure the temperature is 28 degrees with the lights on and 22 with the lights out.
  12. Thanks! Yes ripen sends the plants into autumn where otherwise i keep them green until harvest.
  13. It's the forty-sixth day of flowering. We're entering the final stages. Almost time to start with GHE Ripen.
  14. Thank you Hidronesia! Thus far i couldn't be happier with how this grow goes. The leds i use are 3rd gen strips from the Samsung f-series. The plants drink twice as much as with hps in my grow. What's very important is how close you have the led to the canopy. If it's not close enough then the plants receive half or even less of the lumen the light produces. But i don't have enough knowledge of the specs to inform you thoroughly on this matter. Look for Wietefras at RIU, my lamps are build according to his calculations.
  15. I'm sorry to hear that Hidronesia, most growers are happy with led but it's nice we have options! Good luck with your switchback!
  16. Somehow the buds wouldn't become as dense as usual during my previous round. So the harvest of my last hps round was mediocre with only 850 grams under 1200 watts but it tastes good! I've taken out my hps lights and installed d.i.y. Samsung F-series led-strips. We're in the second week of flowering with Amnesia Haze.
  17. If i didn't know this is Amnesia you'd scare the crap out of me Smilestyle!
  18. The thirty-sixth day of flowering has commenced. Nothing much to mention besides that i am very happy with the way this grow goes. So here come the pictures. And that's it for now, see you next week!
  19. Looking good Misterdirt! Those buds sure look tasty! LOL!
  20. Today it's the twenty-ninth day of flowering. The grow peak is done and the ladies are drinking like mad. Every other or third watering they get clear water (pH 5.8) without nutriment. The rest of the time they get Floranova bloom (Ec 1.2). Here come the pictures! And that's all folks!
  21. I moved to led (d.i.y) just recently cause i couldn't afford it earlier. Even though a lot went wrong with my first round, i broke all my hps records. So, my advice is: don't invest in old technology and switch to led. With the d.i.y. Samsung strip kits you have the best bang for the buck if you ask me.
  22. Apparently it's not merely genetics, since i grew this strain many times under hps with red stems. But truth be told, in veg they did have red stems also with led.
  • Create New...