Jump to content

Misterdirt

Members
  • Content Count

    10,079
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    139

Misterdirt last won the day on May 2

Misterdirt had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

9,988 Excellent

3 Followers

About Misterdirt

  • Rank
    Quiet Desperado
  • Birthday January 1

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
    http://
  • ICQ
    0

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    , location, location
  • Country
    Seychelles
  • Interests
    NASCAR Heart Racing

Recent Profile Visitors

1,877 profile views
  1. In Colorado, reefer is pretty cheap from dispensaries in comparison to MI. I expect the prices to go down, but not very quickly. A HUGE number of towns and other political entities have opted out of allowing Cannabis sales — something like 80%. Detroit included, though they'll probably start allowing it next year, sometime after January 31. Most people have to travel to Ann Arbor for legal weed, at this time. This will keep prices up. What you would think would bring prices down has not — every household in the state can have 12 plants growing at any time. A med card gets you 12 more, unless you live alone. Even though people can grow it, they don't.
  2. Two of the three dispensaries I use went both Rec and Med. Supposedly, the wait has been 3 HOURS!! One of those places has my favorite gummies and the lowest price. I'm going to see if I can get in there this evening and get some. If not, I'm going to do some baking. That's literal baking. OK, and some figurative baking. That kind of goes without saying, though.
  3. Santero is the breeder of the future and always will be! Wait, that didn't come out right.
  4. Fuck. Sorry to hear about this. Did you end up going to Portugal or did this fuck it up?
  5. Already there and back, I would guess. What did you find?
  6. Lower leaf? Upper leaf? More on lowers than uppers or vice versa? Looks like Ca or Mg, offhand. How many more weeks do you expect it to go?
  7. I have two jobs and two bosses. One job is easy and pays well, and the boss always agrees with me (because he's me) - but there's only enough work for one day a week. The other is thankless, 90% drudgery, but they pay my health insurance and the other 10% is pretty cool.
  8. I have wanted to try this, but I never coughed up the money for a FR bulb. I think you might see an effect without much FR light. 100W in a 1.5m x 1.5m area maybe? If you experiment with this, let us know the results. My suggestion, above, is based on a guess.
  9. Grobi — when you have major nute problems like this, those deficiency symptoms on the leaves that you have now will not disappear. The best that will happen is the new growth will not be affected. But I agree with Bigun's solution to the problem. I've never seen a change from healthy plants to this overnight — in soil.
  10. Good point. Overwatering can wash N right out of the soil.
  11. I think it's more Mg than N. The Cal/Mag products I've used all seem to have some N in them anyway, so a dose of that might do the trick. BTW, it looks like you've caught this early. Listen to Scone. You can probably just repot in a larger pot with an extra tablespoon of pulverized dolomite per gallon of soil, along with your other nutes, and all will be well
  12. A few years ago I grew an Esko freebie he called Blue Santa. One pheno had a stronger blueberry smell than blueberries themselves.
  13. This whole thread says there is a place for autos in some people's grows. It depends on what you want, the equipment you have and the amount of money you're willing to spend on equipment and the space you can devote. They open up growing to new people and new opportunities for some long-time growers. No one who prefers photoperiod plants would say that isn't true. What it boils down to is that if I find a keeper, I want to keep it. I can't do that with autos, but I can with photoperiod plants. I can't grow outside because my neighborhood is full of kids and there are no fences anywhere. End of story for me, in the situation I live in. If my situation changes, I might be thankful for autos.
×
×
  • Create New...