Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'Growing Weed by the Sea'.
Found 3 results
Welcome to my new thread. After 18 months of concentrating mainly on Phuuu's IPA it is time to move on to other adventures. I have been accumulating seeds much faster than I have been growing them so my goal for the foreseeable future is to grow an many of them as I can. Something special may come along and I'll get sidetracked for a bit but the plan is to make use of the space I have to explore my seed stash starting with the following. I've been jonesin' for some more NAW stuff so I have 3 Head Candy (Killaqueen x Blue Hammer) as well as 2 Green Ale (Green Manalishi x Phuuu's IPA) Fem's. Along with those I have 3 Sour Mango x Golden Diesel sprouts, thanks to StankDank30 Here'a a look at the youngsters last week. And, here they are today They just got up-potted to #2 pots yesterday. The SM x GD really droop when watered, they have really wide leaf blades as well. The Head Candy and SM x GD sprouts are all pretty consistent in appearance. The 2 Green Ale sprouts showed some difference early but are looking more alike now. I'm hoping for 3 females out of these two crosses to go along with the 2 Green Ale fem's. If I am not so fortunate I'm gonna start some Black Afghani to fill in. Looking forward to exploring all the wonderful genetics I've been able to gather. Hope you'll come along and see what we find...
Glad you found the new thread. I'll continue with my grow reports here in this new year. For those of you just joining you can check out last years grows and my setup in The Beach House thread. The Phuuu's IPA harvest was a nice way to start the year. It is all dry and jarred up now except for the bit I kept out. I am pleased to announce it is just as effective as the last batch. Really intense body high with enough of a head buzz to keep one upright. In other news, I heard from the C02 oil guy and my HammerHead oil should be ready by end of the week. I'm really looking forward to trying this stuff out. The oil he made from my Sour Goo was incredible so I have high hopes for the HH as well. Stay tuned for more.... On to the grow room news. I was busy for a few days up-potting and cloning but now all is done and I wait to sex the train wreck x huck kush youngsters. I think they will show this week with any luck. I took 2 cuts from the IPA girls when they went to 12's so all stations are up and running at the moment. I like the looks of the TW x HK youngsters so far. Two of them in front are taller, about 8 inches and the other 2 in the back are just over 6 inches. Very nice branching for such little ones which is likely from the TW influence. Take a look. Here's a look at the flower room. and the veg/clone area The 2 comfortably numb x medijuana girls are about 27 days in now and filling in nicely. The one in the back corner, #3, is a bit taller than the other, #5, but they are otherwise very similar. Cn x Medi #3 Cn x Medi #5 There you have it. Thanks for stopping in at The Beach House.
Welcome to BeachBud's garden by the sea. Here you will find bits and pieces of my continuing effort to grow the best cannabis I can. My space is small and my assets are limited so I try to make the most of them. I have a total space of about 11' x 4.5' w/ 7.5' ceiling. That is divided into 3 spaces with the flower room being about 7.5' x 4.5' of which only 5' x 4.5' is used for growing. The rest houses the reservoir, dehumidifier, shelving and all the hardware. A light tight door separates the flower room from the veg/clone area which occupies a space of about 3' x 4.5' of which 3' x 2' is useable for growing. This space is divided vertically with the lower area housing the clone/sprout station and the upper area for vegging. Here's a pic of the flower room after putting in new panda film. And one showing the Blumat supply line laid out. This is the veg/clone area. The veg area is lit by 2 led strips. They have 3 x 5 leds per strip equalling 22.5 watts each for a total of 45 watts. I made the change to these from a 200w CFL last year and am more than happy with the upgrade. I want one more strip so I can fill the entire space. The Sprout-O-Matic is something I built after not finding a what I wanted on the market. It provides a widely adjustable range of climate types with rather basic hardware. After several years of use I and very pleased with it's performance and can honestly say I have never lost a clone or sprout in it. There is a 4" fan mounted in the wall between the flower room and veg area that pulls warm air out of the flower room into the veg area. This is all the heat the veg area gets but it seems to do the job. Here's the hardware and rez and a shot of the rez getting filled. I've upgraded the fan speed controller since this pic was taken and now use one of these. The ballast is a 600 watt Lumatek. Now you know about my space. Coming up I will show you what I do in it.