Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'Blue Santa'.
Found 3 results
I'm new to the OG forum and I've been absent on the other forums for years. About time to get back at it I think. However infrequent my posts will be. A brief introduction: Started Jackberry F4, Kolossus, Huckleberry Kush and Blue Santa from seed. I have two rounds going for the selection process, due to my lack of space. And commitment at first. The first round consists of 5 Jackberry, 4 Kolossus, 5 Huckleberry Kush...and a few LSD clones gifted from a generous individual. Round two consists of 4 Jackberry, 3 Kolossus, 3 Huckleberry Kush, and 4 Blue Santa. So far all the beans I received (and in such a timely fashion) have sprouted, I'm down two due to my own negligence at the young stage. Round One has been placed into the flowering room and will receive a 16/8 lighting regimen until October 1, when the switch to 12/12 will be made. For the 16/8 cycle they will only have the 400MH and 1 of 2 overhead 600HPS on. The 1000W HPS will switch on for a few hours a cycle beginning on 9/27. On 10/1 they 400MH will be raised/removed and 2200W of HPS will be used for the duration of the flower cycle. Round Two was just put into 2 gallon containers, where they will stay until their life cycle has gone full circle. I watered them in with Rapid Start and plain, chlorinated water. From my tap the water comes in about 6.8ph and 120-145ppm. Not bad. Clones have been taken from all of Round One with the exception of my little Jackberry runt, we'll see what it turns into. Another round of clones will be taken on October 22, or that is plan A at least. I'm using the New Millennium nutrient line and have Demeter's Calcium and Orginacare's Huvega should I need it. The plants set their roots in Big City Coco Mix from Sanctuary. Let's get growing...(I must have deleted the picture of the 1000W table. It has 4 each of Jackberry F4 and Huckleberry Kush...more to come in the future. _P
No pics at the moment (my wife was recently victimized by my new camera, when it jumped out of her hands and broke on the floor), but I've got a few purty little gals (and guys, I would venture to say) who have been vegging about 30 days. 2 Chucky's Bride (one with female preflowers) 3 Cheeseberry (one with female preflowers) 5 Blue Santa (one with female preflowers) 5 Caramel Candy Kush. The rest have no preflowers at all, though one Cheeseberry seems to be developing male flowers. They'll get another 2 weeks of veg. Last grow, I assumed I'd end up with too many female plants, so kept them all small. I did a good job keeping them small, but my assumption about too many females was a little off. This time, the plants are all going to be big. Maybe I'll regret it, but not as much as I'd regret a grow that didn't use up every square inch of prime lighted space. Most of the plants are about average in size, except the Cheeseberry with preflowers. That bitch could be huge, and I may end up putting a small SCROG screen on her. She'll dwarf the rest. My town's water supply is now a much higher pH than it was 6 months ago, and some of my plants seem to be getting an iron deficiency. It was a shock to see the tap water at 7.4, after it being 5.9 last summer. I wonder if they have more than once source. Anyway, I pHed down the water to 5.7 and watered the girls who look deficient. I'll see how that does them tonight. Maybe I'll have to spring for some ironite.