Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'BlueChem'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Mod Section
  • The Basics
    • Introduce Yourself
    • Know how for starters
    • This Website
    • Test
  • Green Stuff
    • General Talk
    • Bugs, Pests & Diseases
    • Budshots
    • Growguide Talk
    • Growguide
    • Organic growing
  • Genetics
    • Genetics
  • Tests, Experiments and Science
    • OpenGrow tests, reviews and interviews
    • OpenGrow Test Lab
  • Indoor Growing
    • Indoor Talk
    • Grow Reports
    • Micro-Fluo
    • Grow room design
    • Hydro
  • Outdoor Growing
    • Outdoor Talk
    • Grow reports
    • Guerrilla
  • Breeders Forums
    • Sannie's Corner
    • Dynasty Seeds
    • Eskobar Seeds
    • Underground Seed Collective
    • NAW seeds
    • Upcoming breeders
  • The use
    • The Kitchen
    • Medicinal Cannabis
    • Smoke reports
    • The Hash maker
  • The Lounge
    • Current affairs
    • The Grapevine

Categories

  • Articles
    • Forum Integration
    • Frontpage
  • Pages
  • Miscellaneous
    • Databases
    • Templates
    • Media

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 1 result

  1. I'm making another thread for my latest follies: I want to log this properly, I'm going to try to actually document and post each step as much as possible for this grow. I think the process will help me organize my growing, expose weak spots and open up for critique, all of which I expect to learn from. So, without further delays, here is the relevant info: I filled 15 old spongepots with coco fiber, dug a hole with a screwdriver, dropped in 5 seeds of each strain and watered with my seedling mix until the coco was soaked and I used the remaining water to soak the coco in the humidity dome to help with humidity -RO water - -CNS17 Coco Grow - 200ppm -Sannie Bacto and Endo Bacto ~ 25ppm -ProTekt Silicon ~ 25 ppm FINAL PH 5.8 - FINAL PPM 250 18 hours later: MOVEMENT! damn that was fast. 48 hours: Lady Cane is 1st to show it's head. One of the Huck Kush fell out of her pot: So I put her and a friend in new home: the rest of the tray was looking great last night at 72 hours: Tonight I will put them into cups since I imagine they must all be ready to see the world! I will post more details about the space and such later, just wanted to get this started before I got behind
×
×
  • Create New...