Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'chem91 skva'.
Found 1 result
This is my first post. I am new to the forum, but not new to grow diaries. I'm migrating from another forum where the owner/admin likes to censor and delete posts (good posts, not talking spam or anything negative). So I am going to give this forum a try! The reviews all say this forum is very friendly and supportive, which fits me pretty well. For my first log on this forum I am going to run two of my homemade crosses alongside 2 regular seeds of Afghan Kush from World of Seeds. So this is the lineup: (these are testers for my latest crosses) 5 reg seeds of AK-47 female crossed to a Chem91 skva male. If successful I will call it ChemK'd + 5 reg seeds of AK-47 female crossed to a Mango Tango male. I'm thinking AK2Tango for this one... If any worth while of course. + 2 regular seeds of Afghan Kush that came as freebies from an Attitude order a little bit back. If I find a great plant that is worth investing a LOT of time, then I will start to breed it to see if I can stabilize the qualities I like. My main thing about my grows is weeding out plants that hermie or throw out nanners. As I have learned a couple years ago that I am allergic to smoking male pollen (when it gets on the buds, or if the bud has a nanner inn it... for example). My plan is to create and breed a strain that is very, very unlikely or simply will not hermie or nanner. That is my goal! The soil is my personal mix. I started with my own mix and have since recycled and recharged it over the last 3 or 4 grows. It would be tough to describe its specific makeup... but what-the-hell: coco, peat, small portions of FFoF, good amounts of ProMix BX, bone meal, blood meal, kelp meal, oyster shell powder, humic acid, azomite dust, good amounts of worm castings, perlite, crushed pumice, small lava rock, sand, organic material like old roots and some leaves, tossed a few handfuls of worms in it over time... not sure if they're still all alive lol, alfalfa meal, epson salt, tarantula (micro bio), super light doses of great white, soil sulfur, dolomite lime, and I have run countless teas and a few nute mixes of floranova. Phew, I think I got it all. Right now I am still only getting started. I still have a lot of veg to go, including taking clones of everything. I'm debating doing 4 or 8 tops per plant. AC#1 showing some fuzz. compared to AC#4 (this pheno also kept 3 bladed leaves to the 3rd node, not all of them did) AC#3 with the 5 bladed leaves at the 3rd node. Now the AK-47 x Mango Tango. AM#1 has very short leaf stems and nice healthy broad 3 bladed leaves. compared to AM#2 Here are the Afghan Kushes. It has been a few days since I've taken any pictures, but there will be plenty of good show to come. Warning: I tend to post a lot of pictures. . . . You've been warned. .