Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'gambia'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Mod Section
  • The Basics
    • Introduce Yourself
    • Know how for starters
    • This Website
    • Test
  • Green Stuff
    • General Talk
    • Bugs, Pests & Diseases
    • Budshots
    • Growguide Talk
    • Growguide
    • Organic growing
  • Genetics
    • Genetics
  • Tests, Experiments and Science
    • OpenGrow tests, reviews and interviews
    • OpenGrow Test Lab
  • Indoor Growing
    • Indoor Talk
    • Grow Reports
    • Micro-Fluo
    • Grow room design
    • Hydro
  • Outdoor Growing
    • Outdoor Talk
    • Grow reports
    • Guerrilla
  • Breeders Forums
    • Sannie's Corner
    • Dynasty Seeds
    • Eskobar Seeds
    • Underground Seed Collective
    • NAW seeds
    • Upcoming breeders
  • The use
    • The Kitchen
    • Medicinal Cannabis
    • Smoke reports
    • The Hash maker
  • The Lounge
    • Current affairs
    • The Grapevine

Categories

  • Articles
    • Forum Integration
    • Frontpage
  • Pages
  • Miscellaneous
    • Databases
    • Templates
    • Media

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 2 results

  1. Hello, I also started a scrog with my Misfits Haze. I didn't want this wild sativa to go as tall as the others i have in flo (320 & 400cm - see topic here) I sprouted them late, first week of June, the 4th The pot is 26 liters, 6-15-13 premix(30mS/m) + 4-8-10 granulate - Passive feeding July 8th (5 weeks) After topping the apex, time to add the screen. Metallic, 100cm x 90cm July 11th July 13th July 15th July 17th July 30th August 3rd August 4th August 12th - - Show very first pistils since a couple of days before and start to stretch
  2. Gambian Autoflowers. How did it happen? In 2008 a friend visited "The Smiling Coast" of Africa, and brought me some seeds as a souvenir. No way i could grow them outdoor in Holland, but a cross was made with a Lowryder#1 and in march 2009 I had these two females out of the f1 seeds, partially pollinated with by an f1 male, grown indoors. So I got the seeds out in time to take the f2 outdoor in may. That became a huge freak show with tall plants, dwarfs and hermies. I was able to select the plants that autoflowered, and had the most "african" appearance to make f3 seeds. In 2010 I searched through the different pheno's, And grew some more outdoors, and had a hard time finding the proper male. You can't keep clones of autoflowering plants, just store pollen for a while. I took a long break from the project, but picked it up last summer, and grew them twice indoors under 250watts HPS. They showed sex after the 4th node, got about 2 feet tall, and the last few f3 plants were these: That's the history of them in a nutshell, I have a detailed topic in Dutch on it, with many pictures, also from their home land. So far I kept back-up seeds of every step in the process. And have about 250 f4 seeds to do the next, bigger selection. I will have room in my cabin in about a month, then I'll do about 20 indoor. the rest goes outdoor, in the garden at the end of may. I recently shared some seeds with a few Opengrowers, and they might show their plants here very soon.
×
×
  • Create New...