•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Guest DaMiss

How To Post Pictures On This Forum

I go to BB code under the pic and click Select All ( it's a command on the mac, but I'm sure there is a version on PC) copy and paste into the thread.

Hi, I went through all the steps to upload my pics but, then I get this message "you are not allowed to upload this type of image"? where did I go wrong? Thanks, Guy

WHat kind of image type or file are you trying to upload? I got that error when accidentally feeding it cr2 (RAW files) files. I don't know as all formats are supported but jpeg works fine. Hope it helps.

ok, i found the answer to my question in the "this website/new forum upgrade" topic

so for the people who have the same issue (can't find the URL of the pic to post it in a topic)

open the pic => go to "options" => share links :o :rolleyes:

ok, i found the answer to my question in the "this website/new forum upgrade" topic

so for the people who have the same issue (can't find the URL of the pic to post it in a topic)

open the pic => go to "options" => share links :o :rolleyes:

We are working to make this more easy as it was.

You should think its done fast but some simple things can take the most time

greetz sannie

What I like about it is that you're loading images from your machine up to this server, and not a public image hosting service.

I open up a second window (2 instances of OG running) when I want to post pictures. Makes it a bit easier.

This is why I don't try to post pic's. I click on "gallery"then, nothing,It doesn't show where to upload my pic's

post-59-0-95772500-1325333246_thumb.jpg

right upper corner stoner ;)

I posted a few pics in the gallery and had problems of course with rotation because of driver error, but now for last two days cant even get to the gallery page let alone my gallery, sorry but is there any quick fix or have I been banned for trying to edit 75 times owell be ok either way happy growing and thanks hawky, I read this page but man it had a lot of reading so I went to the gallery and messed up something besides myself.