Jump to content
  •     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

sannie

Lets Share Some Bud-porn

Recommended Posts

  blue cheese , head band and sour zkittles. usually get much better looking bud. drying it out from moisture/humidity now, based on the brown bagged Sour S each will take like 2/3 days before ready for a jar.  

blue chz 1.JPG

head band 1.JPG

sour zkittles 1.JPG

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/7/2018 at 3:24 AM, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

  blue cheese , head band and sour zkittles. usually get much better looking bud. drying it out from moisture/humidity now, based on the brown bagged Sour S each will take like 2/3 days before ready for a jar.  

blue chz 1.JPG

head band 1.JPG

sour zkittles 1.JPG

Nice man! Zkittles is going for like a billions dollars a cut around here.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, that Panama crosses well. Beautiful buds! I was recently given some supposedly older, legit, Panama Red. Fingers crossed. I only have 6 seeds and I have to be ready to focus all my energy on them and not have so much other stuff going on. They're going to be hard to get germinated I've heard so I have to figure out how to do a better job than my friend. 

Hope we get to here a smoke report on them one day. They sound great.

peace

mrG

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Wow, that Panama crosses well. Beautiful buds! I was recently given some supposedly older, legit, Panama Red. Fingers crossed. I only have 6 seeds and I have to be ready to focus all my energy on them and not have so much other stuff going on. They're going to be hard to get germinated I've heard so I have to figure out how to do a better job than my friend. 

Hope we get to here a smoke report on them one day. They sound great.

peace

mrG

if you get them to germinate, open pollenate and get a batch of seeds to work with. That could make a priceless bag of beans.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, douglasfurtrapper said:

Nice man! Zkittles is going for like a billions dollars a cut around here.

i had straight zkittles first and i really liked it's flavor and nice relaxing but no couch lock stone. i just puffed this sour version but because it's skuffed i don't get full flavor. which is sad because it tastes pretty good. had the real sour diesel that was awesome. it's a shame folks price gouge for cuts. i can see not passing it in their sell zone though. it's just like some dog men won't sell dogs to locals and have to compete against their own stock. 

 

saving the blue cheese for last since it seems legit and not skuffed. just burped the tiny jar it's in lol. time to eat and let the dog out. peace

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, gardenartus said:

That Nepalma stacks nice for a CBD.

This is my first CBD strain. I never - ever smoked a high CBD strain... I have high hopes.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very sweet looking bud smokey. What's your impression of the Goji? I've heard some say it was their favorite smoke. I still haven't had it yet but I have crosses with it. I love Bodhi's Sunshine Daydream. Goji has always had my attention.

peace

mrG

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Very sweet looking bud smokey. What's your impression of the Goji? I've heard some say it was their favorite smoke. I still haven't had it yet but I have crosses with it. I love Bodhi's Sunshine Daydream. Goji has always had my attention.

peace

mrG

Thanks MrG

yeah it is top 3 for me definitely, been over a year since I grew her out, need to fill up some jars, ya know. 

You should try those blr x goji, those will be a great combo 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Goji is really nice smoke, quite potent, the one I have is a nice berry smell and taste. She is worth growing for sure.

I love that Sunshine dream too, can't get her to root, I swear that is some of the most potent I have tried.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, gardenartus said:

Goji is really nice smoke, quite potent, the one I have is a nice berry smell and taste. She is worth growing for sure.

I love that Sunshine dream too, can't get her to root, I swear that is some of the most potent I have tried.

was trying to pow wow on your rooting issues but can't pm u.  where do u take cuts from on the plant and does it vary ? what ways have you tried that have failed to root ? what are the temps/rh of your rooting area usually ?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I take from new growth, I do the hydro type, PH is about 5.8, water temp is about 70. I have not use rooting hormone in years, that is my next attempt. Hempy has said before if the mother has too much nitrogen, they won't root, so gonna look at that too.

We need more message storage space here lol

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...