Jump to content
  •     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

sannie

Lets Share Some Bud-porn

Recommended Posts

0EE00DF9-D1EF-4824-96B4-26C6CDEE13CE.thumb.jpeg.c4131890009356b2d787c463c3daeb9c.jpegSugarpunch #2 at 16 weeks. Big, loose and hairy. She’s not really ready but had to come down today. Not the frostiest or best SP I’ve grown but smells pretty good.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Halforc said:

Wow that looks really nice man. Stinky?

Thanks sticky and a bit loud but not as smelly as some kinda sweet 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The hulkberry-first time I've grown her, not sure what the high is like. She has a diesel smell with a very slight berry smell.

Hulkberry.jpg

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nutes were screwed up, but the buds look like they'll do the trick.

Apple scented Scarlet Begonias: Apple scent is still the most prominent, but there are the scents in the background that would make you think twice if an actual apple you were going to eat smelled like this. (Hey! Who peed on my apple??) Only took 9 weeks, from seed.

AppleSBbud.thumb.jpg.eaa2d55be2307495b968ba35f7c4044b.jpg

One of the Blueberry Butcher girls is also ready. I expect the others to come down before the end of week 10.

blueberrybutcherbud.thumb.jpeg.babaa8d28f61cacfa0d49202974d4d9f.jpeg

Blueberry Butcher is (Blueberry Cookies) x Jack the Ripper F2. This one smells like blueberry-mint, which is very much the way Blueberry Cookies smells, which is somewhat disappointing. The buzz might make up for it. It's a nice scent and all, but the buzz from blueberry cookies is not my favorite — too much toward the indica side of things for me. One of the remaining girls smells like a combination of BBC and JTR. I have greater expectations of that one.

Three Scarlet Begonias, two Blueberry Butchers, one Dark Hollow and one Lemon Sunrise clone to go. It's about the time I should either be rooting clones or popping some seeds.

 

 

  • Like 8
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, gardenartus said:

Hmm, let's see what will I choose today, oh that peed-on apple sounds good ha!

If a scent makes you barf, it's a great scent for cannabis!

If a scent is heavenly, i't s a great scent for cannabis!

I'd say any scent is a great scent for cannabis, but then there's hay.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Misterdirt said:

If a scent makes you barf, it's a great scent for cannabis!

If a scent is heavenly, i't s a great scent for cannabis!

I'd say any scent is a great scent for cannabis, but then there's hay.

I had some that smelled and tasted like cooked carrots, so yea there are some smells not so good. It was named 24 Karot, but I don't think that is what they had in mind, supposed to be gold-colored, nasty, nasty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/7/2022 at 5:36 PM, e$kob@r said:

I can asure you that Dynamite and Blue Dynamite are very good strains! They can still compete todays strains.

I know and grow them since 15 years. You made a good choice.
There is no HID light that can compete a good LED. You are right that the buds are bigger from HID grows (cause of the IR radiation). But size does not matter (LOL), its weight, terps and potency.

IR radiation from HID lights make buds always more fluffy.

Led lights destroy HID easy. 200% up to 400% more yield, potency levels are of the charts. With less energy = more and better.

Buds that are that dense that even my Santa Cruz Shredder has some troubles crushing em.

I been phenohunting for over 20 years and have seen allot in HID ops. The moment i stepped over on HLG leds, i reviewed all my collection. What an amazing adventure that was!

Terp space station, had to double the carbon filter systems (in and out). Trimming buds has become a risk.

For LED growing you need= Leaf Temperature surface, Air temperature and RH = VPD. Its very important data.

Volumetric water dryback data = must have data.1345520229_2022-01-0800_35_44-ZENTRACloud.thumb.png.2759a8cf0ceaccf02d263e36cdbb12aa.png

Data of Saturation Extract Ec vs Bulk EC vs Pore water EC = must have data

All this data togheter = crop steering. Highly recommend it.

HLG for the Win!!  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s been a while, so I thought I would pop in say hello and show my latest project. Not really a bud shot, but it’s pretty and potent. 
A little Purple Mystic for your pleasure!B)

Hope Everyone had a wonderful Xmas and New Years!!

Baq

DA73D199-10B0-47F9-A689-0A9652005C48.thumb.jpeg.69969a0e798ac774f8762a4995d61592.jpeg

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, baqualin said:

It’s been a while, so I thought I would pop in say hello and show my latest project. Not really a bud shot, but it’s pretty and potent. 
A little Purple Mystic for your pleasure!B)

Hope Everyone had a wonderful Xmas and New Years!!

Baq

DA73D199-10B0-47F9-A689-0A9652005C48.thumb.jpeg.69969a0e798ac774f8762a4995d61592.jpeg

I Need this in my life, beautiful.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gardenartus said:

I Need this in my life, beautiful.

Easy to take care of that all ya gotta do is reach out!:)

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, krotchsak said:

Gator bait!  Funky and dense!

3E8FEBED-06C8-4AFE-B2AE-44FE1AD25BA8.jpeg

041C7024-69A4-4E86-A7D3-4AB776D28928.jpeg

I almost got a pack of these.  Curious, what does she smell like?  Looks fire!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AGP, Thanks!

Taller gal is all pine with a hippy funk down deep.

Her shorter sister smells mostly of lemon permanent markerish “fume” with a more subtle pine. 
 

Notes from this run..
She was first to show me when she was tired of the 3 gal bags in veg, and the only one to need extra oyster shell flower.

I’m going to be popping the rest very soon

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, krotchsak said:

Sunshine daydream x chocolate diesel from Useful, filling in nicely at 49 days.

B159FAB6-C507-4BCF-BF31-031B287112A7.jpeg

How's that one smoke, had Sunshine dream, very potent, does this taste or smell like chocolate? you have nice-looking buds.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Gardenartus! I’ve been fine tuning my pre flower shaping and pruning, I hate trimming larf buds.

This is the first seed run of her, they both smell undeniably creamy European chocolate. Not sharp like Hershey, very creamy.  The shorter gal leans heavy with berry tones up front with plenty of chocolate in the mix.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, krotchsak said:

Thanks Gardenartus! I’ve been fine tuning my pre flower shaping and pruning, I hate trimming larf buds.

This is the first seed run of her, they both smell undeniably creamy European chocolate. Not sharp like Hershey, very creamy.  The shorter gal leans heavy with berry tones up front with plenty of chocolate in the mix.

Sounds nummy as all get out.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/15/2022 at 9:30 AM, Misterdirt said:

Nutes were screwed up, but the buds look like they'll do the trick.

Apple scented Scarlet Begonias: Apple scent is still the most prominent, but there are the scents in the background that would make you think twice if an actual apple you were going to eat smelled like this. (Hey! Who peed on my apple??) Only took 9 weeks, from seed.

AppleSBbud.thumb.jpg.eaa2d55be2307495b968ba35f7c4044b.jpg

One of the Blueberry Butcher girls is also ready. I expect the others to come down before the end of week 10.

blueberrybutcherbud.thumb.jpeg.babaa8d28f61cacfa0d49202974d4d9f.jpeg

Blueberry Butcher is (Blueberry Cookies) x Jack the Ripper F2. This one smells like blueberry-mint, which is very much the way Blueberry Cookies smells, which is somewhat disappointing. The buzz might make up for it. It's a nice scent and all, but the buzz from blueberry cookies is not my favorite — too much toward the indica side of things for me. One of the remaining girls smells like a combination of BBC and JTR. I have greater expectations of that one.

Three Scarlet Begonias, two Blueberry Butchers, one Dark Hollow and one Lemon Sunrise clone to go. It's about the time I should either be rooting clones or popping some seeds.

 

 

Dang man, that scarlet begonias of yours is selling me something fierce! Standing by for that smoke report.

Looking great man!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well ugly needs represented too. 

4 were started at flower switch on 11/26.

A Killer Grape S1, a Honey Badger Haze, a Amnesia Star, one lost labeled girl,   these have another few weeks, at best.

I left enough space to add Mac Stomper after a few weeks.

Then about 2 weeks ago put a Big Chillz in.

She had recovered much better from the terrible hiding game I played with them for FAR FAR TO LONG!

The LET (last tent ever) has amazing smells going on in there, buds are very sticky, very fragrant,  and my GLA LED's  are pulling some of the nicest colors I've seen on my HBH and she has been with me for years now!! 

Fantastic work prawn!!

1 18 2022 010 final build flower.JPG

1 18 2022 012 final build flower.JPG

1 18 2022 013 final build flower.JPG

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is what I like: a plant that produces, in spite of the abuse I give it. This is good ol' Scarlet Begonias #3.

SB3bud1.thumb.jpg.15b474e90bd3ff4342a38663cf9d35af.jpg

The scents on this one have changed almost daily. I won't guess how it will end up after curing. It started with apple and spice. More recently it had a rose-like scent. A major producer.

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...