•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Aad

Anesthesia Seeds On Soil,all Organic(bac)

Here we go again.

This time around I have the privilege of testing a brand new cross by @whazzup.The following is the working description :

Anesthesia

Introduction:

The old Positronics Skunk Afghani was a very popular strain among indica lovers, but in recent years only available as cutting. With a Motarebel Herijuana injection we give this old favourite a new future. A crossbreeding that can hardly go wrong.

Description:

An extreme Indica, a hybrid of a legendary Positronics Skunk Afghani female and a by Sannie bred and selected selected Motarebel Herijuana male. They are both very bushy compact plants although the Herijuana has a bit more open structure. The Afghani Skunk buds are very crunchy, compact, heavy and solid, they stick to your fingers. A dark, sweet aromatic smoke. The Herijuana buds are a bit smaller, covered in resin and renown for high THC percentage. The stoned is sometimes described as narcotic.

This heavy indica will be one for experienced smokers. It should be a deep and intense indica stoned, almost -anesthetic, and leave you with a deep feeling of peace and satisfaction.

Origins: Positronics Afghani Skunk x Sannie bred and selected Motarebel Herijuana. F1, Indica

Expected vegetative period: 5-6 weeks

Expected flowering period: 8 weeks

Expected yield: Moderate - good. Very compact heavy buds

F1 harvested 28 October 2007

F1a = normal flowering period selection

F1b = short flowering period selection *)

*) @whazzup "I had seeds from two plants,one with a shorter flowering period.These(the F1b) will be tested by growers in the UK.The F1a,which yielded a bit more seeds stays with Sannie".

Some info about my growspace/method(any questions feel free!) :

-room 1.60x1.60x2.50cm.(the one thing I won't do is translate measurements,you guys should have gone metric ages ago :no ).

-1x 400watt HPS philips MASTER SON-T PIA greenpowerbulb+ELT-ballast.

-ruck-fan (330 m3) with carbonfilter

-a lightmix soil(with perlite),vegetative state in 5 literpots(edit because of the longer vegetative phase this time,I mixed in some wormcastings,Maerl and some basaltmeal in the 5ltr pots),after sexing and maybe selecting 5 female plants will be housed in 25 literpots for the duration.

-the biological BAC-nutrientsline incl. root- and bloomstimulator,grow- and bloomnutrients,PK-booster,PH- and Funky Funghi all ordered through Sannies's Shop.

-sannie's bacto

-some goodies generously donated by @whazzup incl. basaltmeal,kelp,humic- and fulvicacid.

373686-158.jpg

I germinated 12 seeds in between two plates with papertowels,moisturized with the same water I used for watering in my pots,only several times diluted .

My babies

373686-159.jpg

All seeds germinated in two days and went underground(light on 24 hours).

373686-160.jpg

(There is a plasticcupsize pit in the middle with soil with a very low nutrientlevel(clone/seedlingsoil) for the early development)

Two days later and 11 seeds have struggled their way to the surface,one day later and they are all aboveground.

373686-161.jpg

I immediately covered the pots with black/whitefoil,which will remain there for the entire cycle.

373686-162.jpg

My expectations are high(as am I),but it can hardly go wrong,given the heredity and the knowledgebase of the breeder.Thanks again for the opportunity @whazzup. :whistling

Same day,little later

Everything is going fine,second set of jagged leaves is visible.

The timer is on 18/6.

373686-163.jpg

I will update frequently with pics,thanks to everyone for the interest!!!

Grtz. Aad

Guest BNJ

Good luck Aad.

I'm lookin'forward to see'em fully grown.

I'll follow this thread carefully, as i was interested in those beans (for my sleepless nites) but didn't order'em fast enuff...hopin'they'll be available soon :whistling

peace out

Bnj

Kind of you to post it in the English section too Aad :whistling

We already have seen a few different phenotypes, in height as well as leaf shape (the thick aghani leafs versus the sharper Herijuana leafs). It's like discovering new worlds isn't it.. to boldly go where eh.. oh well :no Have fun!

@BNJ

Thanks,I'm quite looking forward to the endresult as well as you might imagine :no .As I understand it they will be available as soon as the results of several testgrows are in.So probably in about 2,3 months.It is however nice to know the commercial aspect is somewhat less important than the wish to produce something that contributes it's bit to a green :whistling world.

@whazzup

Warp nine,engage!

Resistance is useless.

Guest ASGrow

Hey Aad,

We had to ask; Is the musik for yourself or for the ladies?

Nice going, you've got all the ingredients from the WhazzupGuide for flourishing soil.

"Oké, mr. Sulu". "make it so".

Houdoe from Eindhoven,

AS Grow

He,@ASGrow!Nice of you to drop in.About the music,it's a bit of both.I have always had a radio playing in all my growths,although long ago this was to drown out some fannoises :whistling .Now it's maybe a bit of a superstition,but I want my babies to get the best environment they deserve.So it's Arrow Classic Rock 24 hours a day. :no

Grtz. from Rotterdam

Beam me up Scotty!

That's so nice of you Aad! Only the best for you're plants.

You're so right. They deserve to be treated. Well, I guess I smoked to much to give a serious reply, though, good luck.

Well bye bye and thanks voor keeping the english section!

Kees.

Guest bacgrower

great thread Aad

i love any indica as it help me and the pain im , can i purchase these beans or is it your own cross

at the moment iv poped 5 thor beans which is trinty county india x sour diesal

and they are under flouros as my flower room has got 4 blue berries on the go as well dont really like the blues as small yeild and difficult to grow they are very picky .

my heater is on during lights on as ive got no insulasion in my out side shed .

how much marl do you use per liter of soil as im going to use some plagon product for the thor run

nice work as always

bac grower

:whistling

@ all trek fans

live long and prosper

Beam me up scotty, there is no intelligent life down here :whistling

@Bacgrower: They will become available in Sannies Shop under the breeder section, but only after succesful test grows.

At this moment we are testing the F1a in The Netherlands, the F1b in the UK (The F1b is from the same strain mother, but the flowering time was a bit shorter). The F1a will be sold by Sannie, the F1b is reserved for UK420, to share with our English friends.

Maerl: (see www.plagron.nl - also in English) 250 - 500 g/m3

@bacgrower

I used two generous teaspoons of Maerl for each of my 5 literpots,mainly because I will be lowering my wateraciditylevel(PH 6.0 to begin,ending with 6.2/6.3) and the maerl guards against a calciumdeficiency and the soilacidity getting too low .

Grtz. Aad

There is life Jim,but not as we know it!

ps for all trekkies(with a sense of humor :no ,edit warning ,this is one of those songs you can't get out of your head for quite a while :whistling ),check this :

Here's hoping,@dc105.Nice to see a member of the Mota militia.The fact that the male herijuanaparent is the progeny of Motarebel was an extra incentive for my posting in english(not that i really needed one :whistling ),but anyway..

374406-123.jpg

You can almost see these puppies grow before your very eyes

374406-124.jpg

I'm slowly lowering my lightbulb,it's now at 65cm and it will come down to 40,45cm in a couple of days.Temp. and humidity are great.

Grtz. Aad

Ka-Plah!!!

Guest jeffman

another nice cross out there !! great job guys, hope it ll work out nicely for ya, will watch dem grow

peace

jeffman

Nice Aad,

I'll post here and not in the Dutch dairy because I'd like to stimulate the Englisch forums.

They look really nice, I hope that they flower as nice as they look already!

Kees.

@Jeffman.

Thanks man,i stop by Jeffman's Place regularly.L&R :smoke .

@Kees

Same here,i love the lingo :whistling .

Grtz Aad

ps Kees,i won't be posting in de dutch dairy either,i'm not sure the cows would be that interested :no.

Heh boy's now don't cut me off at my spelling, I'm a bit dyslectic now and then... But who cares...

Sorry to interrupt you're topic Aad!

Kees.

Never Kees, but you have to agree it was funny. I live with an american gf and she doesn't even correct me sometimes because she thinks it sounds so cute :whistling

Guest godsake

That should be DIARY (dagboek=dutch), LQ

I'm looking forward to the results of this run!

Grtz

Nice to see you,@LordQuas and @godsake!

All in good fun,kees. B)

I would not be surprised if this was the nr.1 -mistake in translating from dutch to english,i noticed it immediately,3 guesses why... :no .

Everything's going swimmingly,the bulb is about 50cm. above the fledglings.

Photo from day before yesterday

375704-99.jpg

Overview(first line of defense against creepy critters in the background)

375704-100.jpg

Yesterday

375704-101.jpg

375704-102.jpg

View from below

375704-103.jpg

375704-104.jpg

The third set of serrated leaves is well on the way and they are getting wider by the minute :whistling

It's a bit to early to notice any phenodifferences,but i'll be watching :no .

375704-107.jpg

375704-108.jpg

375704-109.jpg

Anyway,all here's well. :smoke

Grtz. Aad

Guest hub

Anesthesia

Introduction:

The old Positronics Skunk Afghani was a very popular strain among indica lovers, but in recent years only available as cutting. With a Motarebel Herijuana injection we give this old favourite a new future. A crossbreeding that can hardly go wrong.

Description:

An extreme Indica, a hybrid of a legendary Positronics Skunk Afghani female and a by Sannie bred and selected selected Motarebel Herijuana male. They are both very bushy compact plants although the Herijuana has a bit more open structure. The Afghani Skunk buds are very crunchy, compact, heavy and solid, they stick to your fingers. A dark, sweet aromatic smoke. The Herijuana buds are a bit smaller, covered in resin and renown for high THC percentage. The stoned is sometimes described as narcotic.

This heavy indica will be one for experienced smokers. It should be a deep and intense indica stoned, almost -anesthetic, and leave you with a deep feeling of peace and satisfaction.

Origins: Positronics Afghani Skunk x Sannie bred and selected Motarebel Herijuana. F1, Indica

Expected vegetative period: 5-6 weeks

Expected flowering period: 8 weeks

Expected yield: Moderate - good. Very compact heavy buds

F1 harvested 28 October 2007

F1a = normal flowering period selection

F1b = short flowering period selection *)

oh now this is good news indeed.

good to see some people out there reviving the older stock.

positronics was one of the first places we got seedstock from. many many moons ago. them and white widow web were our first purchases. that WW we had....YET to be topped by a modern version. super smoke. period. best widow ive ever grown and sampled.

im thrilled to see some of their (positronics) original stock has chugged along after soo many years.

a heri injection might just be what the doctor ordered.

is anyone else out there sitting on seeds of older positronics stock?

if so, whatcha holdin???

thread tagged.

i needs me an indica update.

sensi star/lui/black domina although quite potent, im tiring of them.

im on work assignement, but, i had to take the time to letcha know youve got another subscriber to your thread. great job on the english, pics, and your girls.

we all look forward to each and every update.

I love being the first to test run stuff. its kinda like a badge of honor.

loookin schweeet so far mate!!!

cheers!

:whistling

I want to keep as much as possible from the original Skunk Afghani, while adding a punch and some openness with the Herijuana. In another test grow I have seen very promising phenos. Leafs as wide as the afghani, but growing faster, wider and more open. Many branches too. Let's see if she can keep that deep sweet afghan skunk taste.

Here's a preview of what I had in mind..

376251-74.jpg

Hehe,you can't even roll a joint with this guy B) .I was just gonna point out i'm only in the fortunate position to test out this cross and the quote of the description belongs to @whazzup. :no

There are a few other grows going and of them all,mine(GROWTHwise! :no ) is probably the smallest :whistling .My only goal is to provide a daily smoke(or 2) for myself so 5 female plants should be plenty to see me through to the next green adventure.

Thanks for the nice words though @hub,always nice to hear. :smoke

Grtz. Aad

scotty : I'm giving it all she'got ,captain!

:whistling nah it's about the grow now mate :no But I can't wait to see those babies blooming!

Spock, the women on your planet are logical. No other planet in the galaxy can make that claim.