•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Military

Mj Being Replaced?!?!?!?

i used the 5x extract, and pure leafs, i smoked it with a friend, it wasn't very strong and i got sick of it :wacko:

here is a little salvia cutting

btw, if you want something trippy: salvia <shrooms, i know the effect is some different and its harder to get shrooms outside the Netherlands, but it's 10 times more fun

;)

aww really... lol So you cant really .. like smoke all day on it? That kinda blows lol

And ya im doing MooN caps this weekend !!!! SO excited ;) First tim ehehe

I WANT TO FREAK OUT !!!!!!!!!!

MooN caps are some sort of herbal ecstacy?

If you want a marijuana like feeling you can smoke some kratom or lion's tail. That last one is VERY disgusting but in a mix with marijuana it will get you higher then mj alone.

Hmm, I tried salvia once, didn't work, guess my lighter wasn't hot enough.

Tried to eat a few leaves, almost puked because I tasted the most disgusting bitter-saur taste EVER!

Also made the 99% Salvinorin A. by extraction and purification, never used it though... I'd like to take that in a soluble cap once, just to not have to taste that harsh stuff again...

Well, OD-ing seems impossible from Salvia, at least not orally so that might be something to try, or else try it in a bong with some nice fragrant and taste added to the water, have to buy a new bong anyways since my old one broke when I was knocking out all of the residue.

Kees.

i don't think salvia is cool stuff ;)

i used it once about a few years ago and it totally sucked.. we smoked it through a bong and the smoke was some kind of bitter and tasted like dirt.. the high "time" was about 10 minutes and was not to compare with fine, sweet wiet :wacko:

everybody has his own opinion about salvia but i don't like it

I think salvia could never replace mj

because:

- savlia can give you a trip, and has a stronger effect. it's more of a pshychadelic, so it ain't good to use it often.

- salvia is harder to get

-salvia is dangerous in combination with certain medicine (like serotonin re-uptake medicines)

and mj is an important part of many (sub) cultures, and that's irreplacable.

greets

GGV