•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

grotegroenevriend

Best And Worst Weed Experience

I know you want to talk about it, so you the buck not?

since I don't feel like studying, I might do some interesting research.

I'd like to know about your worst experience,

- how much you smoked, and if you did anything (drugs) else that day

- about what happened

- what you felt

- what you did about it

and ofcourse we're no emo's (not ment insulting) so you might want to add your best ganja experience.

- what kind of weed did you smoke?

- how much did you smoke (eat drink or whatever)

- what did you feel?

- how has this experience had influence on your life vision?

ok my best was..mm..i have had so many great moments with weed ;) :bier

but probably the best time i ever had with weed was at a small GOA party.

we smoked about 8 joints with a bong..i didn't took any other drugs that day.

between the smoking we where checking out cool psycadelic paintings and listening to the nice music there.

and then when i saw my bong in blacklight.it felt like i had a magic bong.

i felt really great then, and everything seemed perfect.

the worst experience i ever had was a half year ago.

i was smoking my 2nd blunt and suddenly my girlfriend calls to say it's over b'cause she found someone else..

i felt like the whole world went black..because weed makes every feeling so much stronger..

i have no id what the name was of the weed but i was very stoned that moment ;)

it makes you realize 1 thing: don't smoke when you feel bad, it won't make you happier.. ;)

grtz ;) darkpsy ;)

Best experience...

Smoking the .1 grams oil extracted of a really good weed, it totally knocked me off my feet for 10 hours. It almost was an LSD-high.

Worst experience...

The first smokes after that experiment. Even the weed used to extract oil tasted like bad lemonade after drinking a good cognac. It took 2 weeks before I got high again.

In 30 years I also... started noticing that I hardly didn't do anything else as working & smoking at some point. So I stopped using for a few years, started making music again, picked up woodworking, airbrushing and got "high" by doing that. At least these "highs" result in something and now I found a balance between hobby & smoking.

What are your experiences Grotegroenevriend ?

My worst experience was smoking on an empty stomach while drinking a beer. I already felt weak because of the lack of nutrients, but when I smoked that joint and drunk a beer, my sight began to lighten up; I only saw the lips and eyes on a face. I began to feel nausea and puked the whole ground full. After that I felt great... Such a relief.

My best experience is, um, isn't it every time great?

to start of, my best weed experiences:

first time, out in the woods, together with a mate, we smoked 5 grams of orange bud on a pipe made of an empty cola can.

wasted as hell, we walked back home and watched some tv, it all was funny, I saw amazing colours. laughed 15 minutes about nothing:P

another time, near the beach I was smoking waterpipe, apple flavour with santa maria and nepal hash (nice combi)

it just gave this wicked relaxed feeling, don't know how to explain...

the worst experience... a fieldtrip from school, to the hague...

teached had warned me that if they caught me smoking mj I'd be suspended, like I gave a fuck those days.

so I got myself 4 grams of white widow (watercured)

and smoked a couple of j's on the scheveningen beach.

empty stomach but tese days I had a high tolerance (not high enough for this WW)

after that we went to a mc donalds and I had a cocos milkshake wich tasted sour (to thirsty to throw it away)

after that I felt extremely tired and vague. I started feeling weak,

next thing I know is I'm falling down, crawled to a baby's chair to help me get up, still had no sight, I was blindfolded (so it seemed I saw nothing)

I tried to get up, and bumped my head to the telly, it broke...

after that I got myself up to a normal chair and my eye-sight came back.

I see half of my class lookin at me, like what the fuck did you inject man!

they never told my teachers how pale and unconsious I was... lucky me.

if I recovered like a minute later my classmates would have called an ambulance.

so don't drink rotten milk when beiing hungry and stoned...

that's it so far

Last night another funny experience. First we drank some coctails, smoked a few joints, so we were in the mood. Here in Belgium the weather is now extremely variating. We see sun, rain, snow and hail all in one day in this time of the year. So it started snowing like hell and at 1 pm the snow was at it's best. We did a little trip to a place where we could sledge and had a great time! :) Seriously, just try it out :D But be carefull with the car because we also did some skids and those can be very dangerous.

Grtz

Smoke'em :rolleyes:

Hi All,

I'm going to tell you a worst stoned experience only this was the experience of a stoner friend of mine...I swear it wasn't me.

Peter and I lived in the same town and were friends, stoner buds and chess partners. So one day Peter had bought a new oz and was stoned as he often was and started to have funny feelings in his lips and trouble breathing and his face was swelling up. His girlfriend took him to the emergency room where they pumped him full of cortisone and admitted him to the hospital. Peter has a hard time going without ganja so he brought his bag of weed with him to the hospital and would sneak joints into the bathroom and smoke with the fan on. Of course, his swelling wasn't improving because, as it turned out, he was allergic to something that was in or on that Mexi weed. He spent 3 days like that before he straightened up enough to tealize that he better stop smoking. Finally he recovered and was discharged. He still smokes.

OK, I had one particular ganja experience that may be worth telling. I'd just harvested some Columbian from a small greenhouse grow and dried up some buds to roll joints to go to a Bob Marley concert (this story is from my youth). We got to the outdoor stadium and lit up. The Columbian was supurb smoke and we get totally wasted. finally a band came on and started playing. It was some wierd disco music and they had two male go go dancers. A bizarre thing and we were so stoned we though Bob Marley had gone disco. We experienced amazement bordering on stupification. Finally the real Bob showed up and put on an incredible performance. He appeared really loaded himself and was dancing and barely managed to get his mouth back to the microphone in time for the next line but he never missed a beat. It was an amazing day of great weed and fellowship with the Reggae spirit.

Dee

hah good topic :-D

Worst experience. Was first time I ate weed cookies :-D Only ate 2 of them... and I guess each cookie

had a shit load in them. It was pretty intense let me tell you lol. I couldn't lay down, i couldnt drive for the

life of me, everything was spinning like mad and I had the "waa waaaa's" really bad lol. One of those things

where you just gotta chill lol and dont let people mess with you ;-D I wasnt on anything else but weed :-D

Best experience...No idea what kinda weed i had or anything like that. But i dont really have any "REALLY GOOD"

experiences.. Id probably say the COOKIES were my WORST and BEST experience as i look back on it now..

Because I always want to get SO FUCKED UP from smoking it but I just never get to that point lol. Id have to

add a few beers into the mix :-D

how nice, it is to see all kinds of goodand bad experiences...

I never knew there were people on opengrow that have actualy seen the big, BOB M

please keep on posting.

cheers,

GGV

The Worst Experience, other than leo, was a joint laced with pcp at a concert in the 70's............ Missed the whole show, while tripping in a bathroom stall.... I had to be carried to the car, and that's all i really remember.... It was messed up bad...

Actually, it was my own fault for bumming a doob off some people behind me at the show......

The Best times was growing up, working, and just about everything I did in life... I've always been a toker........... :rolleyes:

It's helped me stay sane in insane times.........

HD

The Best times was growing up, working, and just about everything I did in life... I've always been a toker........... :rolleyes:

It's helped me stay sane in insane times.........

HD

I think that counts for the most of us, though I've seen people losing their heads smoking too much

but that was also caused by mental illness,

thank you all for your openness...

greets

GGV

Hi Guys,

GGV that Bob Marley concert I went to was during his last tour and I was living only a couple miles from San Diego State University where they have this lovely small outdoor amphitheater where Marley played. It was a beautiful sunny day and the stadium was un-policed so everyone was getting high. Bob and the Wailers played all their great hits. He never talked once though. Just came out on stage and did his music which was more then enough. It's a cherished memory.

Military, I know what you mean about eating ganja. it can wipe you out. My first cookie batch was from that same greenhouse Columbian I smoked at the Marley concert and only a week after that my lady and I drove out to east county San Diego to look at some property. I ate one cookie, didn't come on so I ate another and another (they were very tastly snickerdoodles) Eventually I was overtaken by my cookie overdose and we wandered around for what seems like hours with reality shimmering at the edges. 7 cookies when 1/2 would have done. I won't call it the best or the worst but perhaps it was the most intense. Never did find the property.

Dee