•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

dequelo

Music Clips/post Your Favorite Players

An old fav of mine too, Purple Haze... Walken is a fruit loop! I love him...

Anybody remember these dudes? Classic Southern rock!

Walken is a fruit loop! I love him...

he was great in King of New York

Sex Pistols - Seventeen (Live in Stockholm 1977)

Sex Pistols - Anarchy in the UK (Studio Version)

a couple from the pistols, when my kids were growing up (all grown now) when I got tried of listen to their crap (top 40 )

I would have them listen to a couple of hours of the the Pistols , the Clash , bow wow wow , oingo boingo

or the industrial/techno noise I love so much

when it was time to fly the nest they could move fast enough

be safe and be wll

Dequelo

Christopher Walken is always good.King of New York is one of his best. B)

Youtube tags work as off a few days ago. :popcorn:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&fs=1&rel=1&egm=0&showsearch=0&color1=0x57381e&color2=0xdbbf8a&border=0">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&fs=1&rel=1&egm=0&showsearch=0&color1=0x57381e&color2=0xdbbf8a&border=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505">

For those of you new to this :

You copy the embedlink(the one below the URL) on youtube and paste that between

[YOUTUB.] paste embedlink here [/YOUTUB.]

Replace the dots with an E and you are there(can't show the actual thing,because it then shows an empty box instead of the text). :spliff:

Grtz Aad

I forgot that they have the youtube tags working :popcorn:

thanks for the heads up

Carlos Santana/ John McLaughlin ---- The Life Divine

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&fs=1&rel=1&egm=0&showsearch=0&color1=0x57381e&color2=0xdbbf8a&border=0">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&fs=1&rel=1&egm=0&showsearch=0&color1=0x57381e&color2=0xdbbf8a&border=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505">

I have Kings of New York on VHS, but no VHS player! You ever watch him in the Run Down with the Rock??? Funny shit... I may go throw it in right now.

Here's a better sounding version of Junkyard!

How about some Dimebag Darrell At his BEST! With David Allen Coe!!!! This is for you, Big V!!!!! I listened to this while I was down and out.... Motivating!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck, it's new years, lets get more Dimebag, ON VOCALS AND GUITAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And a couple from Coe himself....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-j44iGHRXo

And this one goes out to ALL US STONERS!!!!!!! Blower, this is you my man! HAHAHA!!!

Ahhh, hell, We can't leave out Hank!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxmbrZk3RyM

The revolution of a song, BY THE MAN IN BLACK!!!! My damn anthem....

The Boys From Oklahoma....

:popcorn:

Peace...wpw

GEORGE THOROGOOD "Bad To The Bone"

Move It On Over

George Thorogood & The Destroyers - 1 Bourbon, 1 Scotch...

be safe

a couple from Lowell George RIP :popcorn:

Little Feat Fat Man In The Bathtub

Rock and Roll Doctor - Little Feat

be well

AHHHHH!!!! WHAT A DAY!!! THIS FITS MY MOOD!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwLtTa2trRs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFa9AYKCOfw

These are my favorite songs to play on my geetar!

Enjoy. Or don't, I don't give a rats ass~! :popcorn:

OK, a little humor to this post... Big V, here's to ya!

Peace, G's

Paul McCartney - Monkberry Moon Delight

&

hey this is great all taste of tunes..like our taste in buds <3my taste vary from morn to night blues to headbangin to (some) country even some gospel.. MUSIC IF IT MAKES YOU SING OR EVEN DANCE IT`S GOOOOD

littlebitta bass,,,,,,,,,,,,littlebitta drums!!

H

And one of my favorite intro's!!!! i usually start with this one when i wanna kick of with breakbeats......usually followed by six days on the run

a bit faster then that (fucking giving me shivers!!):

shortly followed by:

h

Guest Big V

Joe Cocker Said That durring this performance it was like something greater than himself took him over. One Of my favorite live performances ever. I think he was totally in spirit that day. With a little help from his friends Oh, and some mind altering chemicals. HeHe.