•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

keesthemad

Hasj Oil Pics And Discussion

High people...

For as far as I know there is no topic yet about hasj oil or hasj honey oil or BHO or whatever you like to call it.

Well I made some today (again, great stuff) and it is about 1.5 gram's I guess... Really nice quality of the yellowish green stuff...

I always like this stuff becouse of the neutral trippy high it gives, it makes you very active and that is one thing I like...

Here are some pics. Again using my WF album, since it does not work for me on OG.

gallery_9137_4028_178350.jpg

gallery_9137_4028_488638.jpg

Kees.

very nice oil my friend

How did you make it ?

BHO or ?

I have not made any as of yet I use my trim and what not to make butter for cookies bbut this year I am going to make BHO with a tube extractor

all the best and thanks for the look

Dequelo

Hello,

Yes, I've made this using LBE (liquid butane extraction), this is a proven method with relative low cost agianst efficiëncy. The cost for a gram is about 20-30grams of white trim or as used now about 10-15gram of 6th week bud, from some powerplants that did not make it to their planned deaths. Then there is one can of high purity or ultra pure or whatever sort of lighter gas, as long as it is gas it is okay. It all comes from the same plant anyways, only sold in different cans. And yes people, there is no real difference in the contents of different lighter gasses. They all contain about 40% Butane and 3 other hydrocarbons which are non toxic and wil vaporize completely.

My "extraction pipe" is 32mm PVC (it is actually a different size but it says 32mm). The diameter is about 27mm inside. The pipe is about 30cm long and has an end cap with a 4mm hole in it and on the other side there is a screw on cap with one of those nozzles glued into it with toluene glue, this is where you can inject the butane.

It is of the upmost importance that the "gas" which is actually a liquid can "flow" down the pipe, along the way alot of it wil vaporize because of the temperature. Butane (ignoring the other compounds) is a gas at -0.5degrees, below that it is a liquid and even further down, like minus 40 it will freeze solid (can still burn though). While it is under pressurized form in the container it comes in, when it get's out of the container that pressure is gone and by thermodynamical law the gas (or liquid, but gasses more) will cool down. This very fact is interesting since when it is cold outside the boundary to liquid state is very very small. The gas will "walk" through the weed or stuff and absorb the resin, the THC and resinous compounds, when this comes out of the pipe it is still in liquid form, that is why it is important to handle quick and let the gas flow as quickly as possible, a too big of a hole might destroy pressure and the gas might not be able to absorb so much resin.

Always use pyrex or borosylicate glass when performing one of these operations, strong temperature shifts might crack ordinary glass ruining your yield. When I'm done extracting I usually put my beaker into hot water (60degrees) for about 10 minutes and let all of the butane evaporate, I'm confident in saying that at most 0,01% of the butane is still in there, but I'm sure that this has NO health risks involved, butane is non toxic and in these amounts will NEVER explode or give fire without reason. There is absolutely no problem when performing all of this OUTSIDE.

ALWAYS OUTSIDE, WITHOUT FIRE OR SPARKS IN THE VICINITY

The oil is now ready to use, you might use a hairdryer or hot water bath to get all the oil out since the viscosity is horrible...

----

The high that comes from this oil is undescribable, it is a fierce high that makes you laugh like you mean it! No fake laughs without the feeling you laugh about something but well funded emotions. It is one of the most friendly trips I've had. Yes I concider it a trip since my fantasy became even worse... I normally have an overactive fantasy but this time it was horrible.. Well so to say. It is always so much fun to use oil, specially when you don't have to mind the dosis since OD-ing is a no-no.

Well, when I make a gram for about 3-5E as opposed to the 100dollar it is sold for in the US to medical people I think it is great to have this much fun for so little money, weed does not cost me a thing, so that is more frequent but this is my next best!

Kees.

PS: If you would please support me in my struggle in healing people with this oil, then I'm off using it as a antidepressant at the moment. Works like a charm...

My "extraction pipe" is 32mm PVC

Would it not be better to use stainless steel or borosilicate glass for your extraction tube? Granted the BS glass tube would have to be substantial in size & thickness...

What grade of PVC is your tube?

I was told by my BHO mentor that PVC would impart "nasties" into the extraction fluids... That's all he told me. No details.

I need to dig out my extraction tubes. I have a couple of copper tubes for small extractions & a stainless tube for larger extractions...

Your evaporation technique is spot on w/ how I evap BHO...I do let any extraction, BHO or ISO, evaporate/dry longer than most do...

I prefer oil over drysift, bubble or ISO...:bier

Thanks for sharing...

Peace...wpw

I use the Okief tubes to make BHO.. Unilite gas..

Killer kush oil..

gallery_6949_3977_55601.jpg

gallery_6949_3977_25403.jpg

I will soon go for another extraction with the trim from my last batch of Warlock.. can't wait :bier

new batch of Sugaree BHO, made out of 100% pure buds.

gallery_91_155_4146104.jpg

gallery_91_155_237944.jpg

gallery_91_155_2223294.jpg

Good color this time, lovely :)

cheers!

Some Anna-BHO:

gallery_40_231_47128.jpg

gallery_40_231_22216.jpg

gallery_40_231_178331.jpg

High concentration of trichomes(lazy basterd me,one sieve is enough :) ).Very nice effect :)

Grtz. Aad

Here is a batch of BHO we made a couple of weeks ago...a bit of a salad mix...39 different strains... ;)

First we need some buds....

gallery_306_66_24209.jpg

No one got any pics after the rocket was packed...we figured there was about 30g of buds.

We ran 2 cans of 5x refined butane through the extraction tub into the pyrex dish...

gallery_306_68_74302.jpg

I didn't use a warm water bath to speed the evaporation of butane. It was warm enough that day...:D

gallery_306_68_51479.jpg

After about 20 minutes, we scraped up a nice little puddle....

gallery_306_68_51323.jpg

That lil puddle proceeded to knock about 30 folks on their butts. We even had some left over for folks to take w/ em...;)

Peace...wpw

I use the Okief tubes as well and I like it for what I need it for....I just built myself a tumbler as I needed a change...

here is the product of an Okief tube..

med_gallery_693_310_61363.jpg

med_gallery_693_310_184444.jpg

med_gallery_693_310_123461.jpg

med_gallery_693_310_220194.jpg

med_gallery_693_310_62412.jpg

med_gallery_693_310_133822.jpg

med_gallery_693_310_55196.jpg

Macro's of BHO :D

med_gallery_693_310_169365.jpg

med_gallery_693_310_51324.jpg

med_gallery_693_310_164484.jpg

med_gallery_693_310_30351.jpg

inkognyto

Yeah Kees...we smoked it....ask MTF...;)

Nice shots Inkognyto....:D

Peace...wpw

yes, we smoked the hell out of it :D .......most had never seen it made or vaped it :D ....we used an oil vape, sent home samples with a few people :D .....the rocket used is from o'kief, will be seeing more as i sent it home with wpw :D .....

Looks very nice, I'm gonna have to make some one of these days, I just need the time....

What oil-pipe dit you use ?

I'm in love with the HMK-pipes... Hehe...

I'm going to make a lot of oil when my outdoor is done... I will post some pics on the procedure etc.

Kees.

I have done ISO washes...got good results but to me there isn't any taste after the first hit...

I give all my ISO wash concentrates away...

Peace...wpw

A good friend came by today w/ some of Woodhorse's Train Wreck...& we ended up makin a lil oil...

biggrin.gif

gallery_306_68_29383.jpg

We used 3 cans through the rocket...

gallery_306_68_26182.jpg

We did a no water evaporation...took about 45 minutes...BHO oil bubble close up...

gallery_306_68_41952.jpg

The puddle....

gallery_306_68_52040.jpg

In close to the puddle...

gallery_306_68_77153.jpg

gallery_306_68_53079.jpg

It is very fragrant & smells just like TW. The taste is sweet in the smoke & the oil itself...it doesn't take much for it to work either...flyhigh.gif high.gif

Peace...wpw

looks wonderful wpw, can't wait to taste it!!!!!y'all be sure and save me some!!!!lol

we have been using a regular oil burner, no titanium plate.....i know i don't have anything from hmk as that site went down before i could make a decision, lol.....

Yeah I still need a HMK pipe... Sadly...

I use a crackpipe right now... Or better called a DMT pipe...

Kees.

I've been playing around with Quick-ISO and BHO extractions.

I used the same weed for each, and here are the differences:

QISO, using 99% ISO:

gallery_622_281_224616.jpg

A closer look:

gallery_622_281_242742.jpg

A friend sent me the "Okief x-tractor-1", which was nice, but he sent it to my work! It came with a free little crack vile,

a free lighter (wonder how many people lit the lighter while trying their bho run for the first time?), and 2 screens. The

entire apparatus came pre-assembled, and was ready for use:

gallery_622_281_99057.jpg

This is what the runs produced...the crack vile is the first run, with 14g of sensi, the tub on the right is the second run, with the same stuff still

in the tube from the first run:

gallery_622_281_275313.jpg

The product comes with a list of "acceptable" butane brands...the only one I could find was "King"...too bad it's made in Korea:

gallery_622_281_26723.jpg

The first run of BHO is rock hard, and shatters like glass...the second run is solid, but sticky at room temperature.

The QISO is soft, sticky, and extremely irritating at room temperature. I put it in the freezer before getting it out.

The BHO is MANY times more potent than the QISO, and the BHO process is over in seconds, instead of hours for the QISO.

Does anyone have any creative ideas on how to use the stuff? I don't smoke weed, I vaporize it. The QISO works fine in a glass-spoon

type pipe with a metal screen, however the BHO MELTS THROUGH the screen, and gets wasted in the bottom of the pipe! I tried using two

screens at the same time, but it keeps dripping off.

This is the vape I use...I can mix the BHO into some weed, but there is still BHO to smoke by the time the weed has expired, and it tastes too bad

to smoke from until the BHO is used up. If I just put the oil in the vape, and turn it on its side, the oil runs up the pipe, away from the heat, and

gets wasted. I was thinking about putting some on some steel wool or something, but...you know...seems kind of crack like. My final idea

is a meth-pipe, which would be ideal, but my wife won't "let" me.

Oil/meth pipe1:

image130.jpg

Another...it really is ideal:

resampled_122__ICE_resize.JPG

Is there some synthetic heat resistant fiber or something? Like "brass-wool" that could hold the oil in the vape pipe?

My vape:

gallery_622_281_23355.jpg

gallery_622_281_70221.jpg

Anyway, BHO hands down is the winner. It yielded 10% less than QISO, but this could have been because actual plant matter was

extracted in the QISO run.

Nice looking concentrates, Kiefer...;)

I have an oil vape like the "meth" pipe...it fits up next to the heating element on my vape very well.

If not using it then I just put a drop of oil on a bowl of weed. I tried vaping that way but it doesnt really work.

I'm w/ you...I like BHO better than QWISO...;)

Peace...wpw

I'd like to see a picture of your rig if you get the chance.

"Brass wool" actually exists...what do you think about this as a "Cheech & Chong" tour rig?

A pinch of this: gallery_622_281_10470.jpg Stuck into the end of this: gallery_622_281_3152.jpg

Melt the BHO into the wool before the show. It HAS to be enough for two people to be tore-back for at least 2 hours...what do you think?

My oil rig is a typical oil vape. Some folks would use it for "other" substances, but mine has only had oil in it...

I think that may work well for a cheech & chong rig...the oil will still run down the bat I think but not so much w/ the brass.

I made another run today...

gallery_306_68_934.jpg

gallery_306_68_84140.jpg

gallery_306_68_78632.jpg

gallery_306_68_21366.jpg

I like oil...

Peace...wpw