•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

keesthemad

Hasj Oil Pics And Discussion

Man,

That looks like a lot! I had some questions about yield, and possibly some misinformation I've read, as well as some retarded newbie questions:

1. What should I be getting yield-wise? I got 1.7g out of 14g...is this normal? (for bho)

2. I've read about "clear oil"...that only "clear" oil means "high quality"...is this true? I used perfectly cured nugs, and it wasn't clear, but was the strongest stuff I've had in my life.

3. Why does everyone use "King" butane? Is it just more available, or is there something better?

4. I didn't see anyone using the heating pad step in this thread. Is it necessary? What I did was put it on the pad for an hour, and pop bubbles with a needle every 20 minutes.

5. When you put it on weed, do you just drop it on, or heat it up on a needle and let it melt in first?

6. When I smoke it from a pipe (on top of weed), it lights on fire, and stays lit...should I blow it out first before taking a drag?

7. What is the "Full Melt Gentix Strain List" on the "evil forum"?

Really nice colored oil you have there wpw. Like to have that fresh taste on my lips.

Hey Kiefer...

As far as yield...that sounds about normal...I havent weighed any of my runs...

I cant comment on the clear oil. All the oil I've see or made has a golden color except for the hash oil I used to get in the '70's...

King Butane is used because if it being triple refined...Colibri is supposed to be a good butane...Ronson, not so much. But the quality of Ronson has improved.

You want the purest 'tane you can get as there are fewer impurities in the higher grades...

If it is warm enough, ya dont need a heating pad. I just cover the bowl w/ my 200u bubble bag & set it out in the sun & check it in a hour...evaporates just fine.

On another note...if doing ISO, I let my dishes dry over a period of 45 days w/ no heat...I'll find some pics from my last ISO runs...

I just top off a bowl of weed w/ a drop from a heated dental pic...when lighting it, ya dont really need to light it. Just apply enough heat to get it bubbling & hit it...onece it flames...it is pretty much done IMHO...

I dunno about the "Full Melt Gentix" list...

Hope this helps...

Peace...wpw

Kiefer your figures for quantity are pretty close I would say. It was a little hard to check as it was way to tempting to keep smoking it before checking the weight of it. It figured pretty close to a 2 gram total per oz of popcorn buds.

Kiefer your figures for quantity are pretty close I would say. It was a little hard to check as it was way to tempting to keep smoking it before checking the weight of it. It figured pretty close to a 2 gram total per oz of popcorn buds.

Thanks for the info...just wanted to make sure I was doing it right. I always admit to being ignorant when I am, and this is one of those times. :rofl

Does everyone's bowl of weed stay lit and flaming after they take a drag? When I put BHO on weed, and let it melt in, there is a virtual pyrotechnics show when I light it. I'm starting to perfect the act of blowing out the fireball with my nose after I light it, but before I take a drag.

Dont light it till it flames...I apply very little heat when I top off a bowl...

I find that once it flames, the taste isnt so great...

Peace...wpw

I'll give that a try. I am going to gas some "vaporizer pellets" in a little while. I usually make butter with them, and then brownies...this might turn out good...a creepy stone only BHO.

gallery_622_281_45282.jpg

It appears to have worked...kind of looks like "tar" Horse.

I broke down and bought an "oil pipe" today...if I suddenly disappear for several weeks, it's because I found another substance to "fill" it with...

gallery_622_281_133640.jpg

Vaporizer BHO...this is some jet black sticky shit:

gallery_622_281_117602.jpg

A closer look, I'll let everyone know how it was in a little bit:

gallery_622_281_144636.jpg

Hey Kiefer,

I use something that is quite alike but just a little different. I use a DMT pipe. A DMT pipe is just like a crackpipe but instead of a big hole it has just one little hole leading to your mouthpiece... Looks 100% the same though... This way you can fill it up with good quality smoke and then suck up everything in one hit...

I put it upside down in the downstem of my "de verdamper" vaporizer which makes it look like some sort of improvised oil-bong... Looks improvised, works perfectly!

Kees.

If you're talking about this thing: http://www.de-verdamper.nl/pag1e.html

Damn! That is a complicated looking contraption. I thought my vape was the only one that had a car adapter and a battery pack! hahaha

First, the oil was amazing...a little too amazing, but I'll get into that in a second.

Anyway, bad habits and perfected skill allowed me to "rock" the bowl as I smoked, never once blackening it with the lighter...my chick just didn't understand how I was "so good at it". :rofl That shit brought back a lot of memories, all of them good, and I'm not sure that I want to smoke from it again. It worked like a champ though.

This is what it looked like after she had a go at it (it's just carbon, and wipes off with a paper towel:

gallery_622_281_100520.jpg

:)

Ahh...need to find a torch lighter...I can't even find A torch lighter, let alone a novelty one (gun, etc).

Back to the smoke:

Way back when, when I used to smoke "Mr. Happy HCl", my friends and I used to see "who could blow the biggest cloud"...it's much like that with weed sometimes too, only this time I was stupid, and did it with BHO...

Let me tell you...I was rocking the bowl back and forth...heating one side...then the bottom so that it was loose, then the side again, to get it really hot...then I rocked the hot oil onto the super hot side...THEN, I continued to rock it back and forth, applying a constant flame, all the while INHALING...

The cloud that I blew out obscured my body, as if I were a ninja, that had cast down some escape smoke, suddenly to vanish without a trace. I remember feeling how "cool" it was...how "large" the cloud was, but you see, I had also forgot what I was smoking...and then I forgot what was happening, where I was...and just like magic, my skin started "burning"...then my lips and jaw went numb...then my left arm tingled (was I having a stroke...a heart attack?). I've never been as high as last night, and the only other time I was close, I ended up going to the hospital because I thought I was dying. Luckily, I knew what was happening THIS TIME. Body sensations tend to feel weird when you're that high...for example, being "too full" of food or drink could resemble the feeling of a fat man kneeling on you heart, killing you.

I was able to pop an Ambien (sleeping pill) and hold "it" off for 10 minutes before it kicked in, but still...man that was uncomfortable.

The funny (and lucky) thing was, this was BHO from vaporizer pellets...what if I had used the brutal shit from the first run of actual nugs...the stuff that I have in the vile? When people say "1 drop" they REALLY mean, 1 DROP.

I'm not inhaling for over 2 seconds this time...

Have to agree with you there Kiefer. I know this guy who put 3 drops of BHO "hehe", in a cup of hot tea. He knew he was high.

I've been considering trying to use it in cooking. Has anyone had experience doing that?

I have used it in cooking. Make some hot choco and add some oil... Maybe add some extra sugar, it tastes really nice too...

But it kicks like a mule...

Making oil right now... It's quite a lot...

Kees.

I can tell ya....3 drops of BHO in a cup of tea is TOO MUCH!!!!

I was having a helluva time, coughing w/ viral pneumonia & a certain tree frog suggested a toddy to chill me out...

After about 10 minutes I felt great...after 15 min the sweat started rolling off my body....@ 17 minutes...I was puking up my toenails...

I had to be reminded of how many people got high off of one drop.....& yeah....a lil dab'll do ya fine...

Peace...wpw

Last night went ok...I didn't smoke like a dope fiend, and in turn, thoroughly enjoyed myself. It appears that the small blob in the pipe will last for a few days.

gallery_622_281_398300.jpg

This is a little bit...

gallery_9137_4028_35320.jpg

Before evaporating... You see only three pans, there are 5 in total.

gallery_9137_4028_57380.jpg

Large scale extraction.

gallery_9137_4028_556361.jpg

Greets,

Kees.

Not my mother...

Was not at my house...

Pizza is on sunday's

We had oil-chocolate milk... (5g/L)

Kees.

Nice Kees....what is your solvent of choice on this run? Alchohol?

Peace...wpw

We had oil-chocolate milk... (5g/L)

:rofl talking about wasting oil... 0,25 gr on one siggy, 5 gr in the milk... Are you feeling ok Kees?? :)

I am going to gas some male plants that I cut down today, and I was wondering - how dry should they be? Butane isn't hygroscopic like alcohol (it doesn't suck water out of things), so they don't have to be bone dry right?

Hey Kiefer, if you don't mind my asking, where did your buddy find that butane extracter contraption?Thanks and have the best day possible, Chaco.