•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

keesthemad

Stoner Sandwiches...

Heya,

This topic was a killer on WF, so here is my question.. What do you put on you're sandwiches and what bread do you use... There is a lot of freedom in this one so all sorts of food is allowed, as long as they are as simple to make as a sandwich and contain some kind of dough... Well Eh, the rules are as followed, do not stray from the topic, it is about sandwiches so it does not need to be overdone by calling a pizza a sandwich which it probably is though you would need two...

Well... Here it goes...

I've made 10 tosti's (half ones) and served them with alot of maynese and ketchup. As a side dish I hve a glass of nice lambrusco wine. Although that has nearly become a complete botle, shitty cheap wine...

Well I've had four with old dutch cheese

I've had four with young dutch cheese

and I've had two with a yoghurt/spices/cheese mix (that was better than I expected.

Well here is a picture of it all...

I encourage you to post pictures of your food, recipies are one thing, but pictures are holy.

med_gallery_9137_4028_52886.jpg

Kees.

hey people, I know pictures are holy...

the point is, i'm not a believer, and too lazy to take pictures of my food and post them...

these are the nicest:

take 2 slices of bread, loads of chocolate pasta

one banana for four slices of bread.

slice up the banana, put the slices on one slice of bread, on the other one you put the chocolate pasta.

bake'm like a tosti.

other one, take 1 pre baked pistolet.

cut it open, but don't let the two halves be separated.

put slices of tomato on the "catamaran" bread

then you put salami, or even better chorizo on top of the tomatoes.

as a final touch, loads of cheese, or even better, wet mozarella sliced up (realy nice when melted)

put it in the oven till the cheese is melted and starts getting a slight brown crust.

enjoy :bier

GGV

Well...my guess is that most stoners are too lazy to actually make a sandwich and choose to munch the components individually. But on those rare occasions when all components are available and in-play and my mental weather is such that the effort is worth it...

The peanut butter and banana deluxe sandwich

bread: the fresher and the hardier the better. Something like 7 grained bread or wheat berry (my favorite) work great. Two slices, though if you're particularly stoned and indulgent, three.

Fresh ground chunky peanut butter. Or if mixing up the peanut oil makes you gag, use Jiff or Skippy etc. Creamy in hunger emergencies only.

cream cheese (the deluxe ingredient) Low fat is for weenies.

Bananas nice and ripe sliced the long way.

That's it. Vary the amount of cream cheese and peanut butter to taste. If you have a real sweet tooth, a small amount of honey is allowed but frowned upon.

Cheers,

Dee

Hell yeah, I agree with you about the lazy part.. Though, your senses are alot more sensitive, at least mine are so I prefer something that tasts good too... Usually time is the big factor but I like to make nice tasting food, healthy food too.

Usually I make a pizza or so when I´m hungry, there´s some dough lying around all the time, I make 2kg of pizza dough a week and it easily remains good till the next week. Tomato sauce is straight from the store, adding some garlic and a little bit of fresh spices!

I´m not really a sweet man, I like tomato, cheese and vegies better, so banana´s with peanutbutter is not something I´m going to try soon, well maybe when I´m stoned...

Kees.

Kees if sweets are not your thing then slice a cucumber and put that on a peanut butter sandwich then.

Kees if sweets are not your thing then slice a cucumber and put that on a peanut butter sandwich then.

Aieeee, peanut butter man. My women freaks with my peanut butter fetish. Anything from jam, syryp, honey peanut butter mix.

Sandwich: just mentioned on another topic here is a cheese and corinader toasted, would go well with bud to, all grilled up. ;)

What do you eat when you are really stoned...
Literally anything. Ended up eating sardines in a tomato paste on sunday. Lovely.

Hmmm... Well I'll test that then Maverick... Gonna make some right now. Hope I have cucumber..

Kees.

just wanted to add somethin to this thread, when i'm hungry after smokin my favorite is a meatball marinara sandwich with extra marinara its simple to make and its a hot snadwich so be careful :comp: I like to use french bread or any other bread that has the same texture it can soak up the marnara but not get soggie. I take the whole french bread and cut it length wise but not all the way through leaving about a 1/4 inch to half a inch left still intact. now for the meatballs, i use the store bought ones but you can make your own in advance if you want with whatever meat but i like the turkey ones best. if the meat balls aer already cooked, add them to the marinara sauce{also stoe bought) and put on med heat in a pot and stir every once in awhile til sauce comes to a soft boil and the meat ball have heated through. sprinkle whatever shredded chesse you like on the bottom of the bread and then spoon marinara and meat balls into french bread or whatever bread of choice and sprinkle more chesse on top and Viola! Enjoy! Peace.....island

one of my favorite sandwiches is made with soft potato bread, thinly sliced ham and smoked turkey, baby swiss cheese and some bread and butter pickles....it is a treat for me and fairly mild....

for some reason, i can eat a plain cheeseburger when i can't eat anything else, my dad says it has been that way as long as he can remember

One of my favorites is toasted rye bread a little olive oil spread when it just comes out the toaster, then white stilton with apricots(not the stink blue kind) thin sliced fresh of the vine(I grow many kinds so cant pick a fav) and some fresh basil

Also a toasted panini with brie and cranberry sauce

I love a simple ciabatta bread some red pesto, some letuce, tomatoes with Mozzarella, Olive Oil, Salt and Pepper and some basil....mmmmh

My "Sitting stoned at home and just watch movie meal" is quite Easy and everyone Knows it:

Take half a toastbred (like 10 - 15 slices) some ham or salami, some pineapple, a Huge load of cheese -> 5-10 Minutes in the oven, voila! :D

Greetz