•           ai.php.gif

dequelo

Cloners , Cloning And Clones

OK guys, I am not a newb lol I just can't get one strain to root, Yea I know about rockwool, Yea I know about Willow bark and know how to make the tea. lol I steer clear from any chemicals if I can. I will try a few more things before I buy clonex again lol like the Aloe I have not tried it yet. Sorry to the OP for taking over your thread lol.

ever considered aero? When my clone rate drops in soil or plugs, i go aero. Simply fill rez, plug in and forget. Roots can start in 4 days :)

• Like 1

Thanks for visit and likes, bros!

Got a new pic of the CloneGel Mutant-Plant.

After two weeks you can see that "something" makes it way down the trunk and swells on the left side(black oval mark).

The brown spot is harmless,it´s not mould etc...for me It looks like the branch is getting more woody.

gallery_16368_5728_960685.jpg

• Like 3

its melded by radiation to another plant... research has proven that.. when u delve deep into my minds 'i' anyeefinkk can happen ;)

• Like 2

ever considered aero? When my clone rate drops in soil or plugs, i go aero. Simply fill rez, plug in and forget. Roots can start in 4 days :)

That is what I use :)
  • Like 2

@weederstand

That's one freaky looking stem...

• Like 1

I tried this: Everything died.

I REALLY suck at cloning. Tried at least 60 times and have had maybe 5 or 6 successes (probably tried over 100..just dont want to exaggerate..lol)

I always grow from seed as I havent been able to clone with any degree of regular success... The NBDs were the only ones I got to take root

I guess I need to dust off the thing and try again: its just seriously discouraging going from reserved optimism to resigned defeat in the span of a few weeks....lol

• Like 1

just put jiffy pucks in plain water sqeez out some of the water make a hole in the pucks place the clone in then place all the cuts in a clone box under t5 light missed the clone once them from then on till you see roots only missed the lid of the clone box after about 10 to 18 days you will see roots

if the pucks start to dry out just missed them do not missed the clone leaves .

hope this helps

space

opps for got to say dip in clonex then re cut the bottom of the clone then place in the jiffy puck

just put jiffy pucks in plain water sqeez out some of the water make a hole in the pucks place the clone in then place all the cuts in a clone box under t5 light missed the clone once them from then on till you see roots only missed the lid of the clone box after about 10 to 18 days you will see roots

if the pucks start to dry out just missed them do not missed the clone leaves .

hope this helps

space

opps for got to say dip in clonex then re cut the bottom of the clone then place in the jiffy puck

Why not mist the leafs? I can understand keeping the stem moist where you hope to see roots eventually.

OK guys, I am not a newb lol I just can't get one strain to root, Yea I know about rockwool, Yea I know about Willow bark and know how to make the tea. lol I steer clear from any chemicals if I can. I will try a few more things before I buy clonex again lol like the Aloe I have not tried it yet. Sorry to the OP for taking over your thread lol.

In order to get the clones to root you need a high humidity, few watts (15 watt is fine, less is more) just tap water and a medium to place the clones in. Clonex and root powder are not needed, if your clones won't root with it, they won't without.

• Like 2

i put my clones in soil, an dont really have any issues, a solo cup fulla soil with a couple of holes in the bottom, moisten soil, then water em frum underneath till they go into bigger pots.

works well for me. ;)

• Like 1

Amazing work Dequelo! You are an awesome cloner! Even more impressive is that you’ve “cloned” the EZ-Clone machine! I’m coming back to re-read this until I got it figured out and am following you 100%. When I saw the EZ-Clone machine at a trade show I thought right away there’s not much to it and I could make my own too. But you beat me to it. And I’m glad you did because you described very well in detail exactly how to do it so its totally dependable. You use rockwool cubes for your cutting plugs. What I don’t understand yet is how you can do it without a humidity dome. Can you describe in detail why your fresh clones don’t wilt in your system without one? On the EZ-clone website they say its the bubbling airitated water kissing the cuttings sticking through the bottoms of the plugs.

I usually clone in dirt cause I’m a soil growing guy. Its always worked for me but I don’t clone a lot anyway. But when I saw this system I thought the trick was in the water and so I soaked my clones’ dirt to accomplished the same effect but I fucked up my clones with this bad move! They may not survive my dumb mistake. So I’m definitely using your blueprint for my next round. Besides I’m not used to cloning anyway, just once in a Blue Moon. I’m a big grower and have always depended on fresh seeds to grow maximum Bud potency but now you’ve got me wanting to try your plan!

I saw a cool auto-trimmer the same time as I saw the EZ-clone machine at that trade show that really hooked me too. So I got one. Now I got 4 it works so good and NEVER breaks down but spent the whole afternoon at the tradeshow seeing if and how I could copy the auto-trimmer I liked too. It’s a Tom’s Tumble Trimmer and you can check it out on their website or Youtube to see what I mean. Cause it looks so simple like the EZ-clone, for a while there I thought I could made my own too. But the more I thought about it, the more dicey my copy idea got. There’s just too many little things I’d have to scrounge to make my own and have it work right. I even got a chance to talk to Tom at the trade show and he’s a pretty straight-up guy and said a lot of people have tried to make their own but could never get it to work right. He promised me that would never happen if I bought one of his. He said his tumbler is so dependable and maintenance-free he doesn’t offer a warranty or guarantee because you just don’t need one. He said he’s sold hundreds of them through his dealer connections and not one of them have ever needed to get back to him with complaints. But if for any reason anybody (like me for example) ever did have a problem he’d stand behind his invention 100% and see for himself what the problem was and fix it or just flat out replace it without any cost to me. So I believed him and I’m glad I did cause mine have all been running steady every harvest without a hitch.

I get the same feeling about your careful instructions and really believe I can depend on them just like my TTT’s to help me build my own “Tubbler”! But if you get back to me about my question of how your clones don’t wilt without a dome, I really appreciate it. If you don’t get a chance though, I’m just gonna go for it and see it work after I’ve built it with my own eyes! You rock Dequelo!