•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

dequelo

Cloners , Cloning And Clones

Looks awsome weedy!

I was just going to ask Dequelo if I could put the roots right into the water without rockwool.

Be sure to post the results.

yea you sure can... i have a groclone

http://www.groclone.com/

it works great in the winter when temps are cooler, but when summer comes around forget about it.

you can just stick the cuttings in the water & they will root just fine

you are right there W', john gault over at PG just puts a neoprene strip around his and uses them over and over

his stems are just sticking in the water

Nice tubbler there Weedy good luck with your cuts and let use know how they turn out for you

MrGT heat is a problem for sure knew a guy back in the day that was doing tomatoes down in Homestead Florida NFT in rain gutters outside under light shade

he had to bury his reservoir in the ground to keep the nutes cool

good to see everyone and stay safe

Dequelo

so I repotted my babies from the 3.5 inch pots to 6 inch pots, most of the time I would have just put the in the 6 inch pot right away

but I wanted to have a good root system going , so they spend three days in a small pot, I was water almost twice a day so it was time

gallery_164_550_64226.jpg

they did a nice job filling the pots up in that time :popcorn:

gallery_164_550_84684.jpg

nice fat stemed plants

gallery_164_550_96923.jpg

gallery_164_550_90767.jpg

I am going to let them rest for a couple of days label them and cut off half the top growth put the cuts in a tubbler under 12/12 and get the sexing out of the way for these plants

all the best and a great day

Dequelo

Guest Big V

OK, Dequelo I spent about $25.00 and made a bubble cloner. Here it is.

I bought a small submersible fish tank heater rated for 76 deg. F

A small air pump and a small storage container.

I wrapped the outside with black duct tape instead of painting it.

I can fit 10 cuttings into it.

gallery_772_375_8589.jpg

After a 4 hour test run I am ready to give it a go.

I took 10 cuttings from a healthy Plant and suspended the stems in the bubbling water PH'd @ 6.0 with sponges.

gallery_772_375_44434.jpg

Now they are resting compfortably under in direct light in a humidity dome.

gallery_772_375_48357.jpg

I will let you know how it works out for me as it was your post that inspired me to make it.

looks great Big V , I am sure it will do well for you

thanks MrGT the roots look really good this time , the right mix makes all the differents

be safe and be well

Dequelo

Looks perfect V! The black tape is a good choice instead of paint. You might go with that reflective tape next time too, and you can use bigger cantainers for more cloning power. But that is a clean looking cloner!!!!

Cant wait to fuk with it!

Yo, have you thought (im sure you have) of crossing GBx Heri??? That would be mind bogglin!!

Guest Big V
Looks perfect V! The black tape is a good choice instead of paint. You might go with that reflective tape next time too, and you can use bigger cantainers for more cloning power. But that is a clean looking cloner!!!!

Cant wait to fuk with it!

Yo, have you thought (im sure you have) of crossing GBx Heri??? That would be mind bogglin!!

Yeah I want too as soon as I get Heijuana seeds. I'm waiting on the Jack Berry now. I wonder how that would cross with the GB

I'd probably do a male God bud with a female Jack, but if ya don't have pollen, just reverse it... That would be some godddamn tasty shit either way!

looks good BIG V, but you dont need a dome whe using the bubble cloner!!! jmo

Yeah I want too as soon as I get Heijuana seeds. I'm waiting on the Jack Berry now. I wonder how that would cross with the GB

my next order of seeds is gunna be Herijuna too!!! cant wait!! prob next week i will order them!!!!

sannie does ship to the states right???

ok so i got 5 outta 10 plants cloned so far and it has been 2 weeks!!! i got one about to root but the others aint looking so good!! a lil bit of slimey stuff around the tub and a lil on the clones that aint rooted yet!!! what cauxes the slime??? it aint colored or any thing you can just feel it!!!

and is there any special way to transplant them from the bubble cloner. i went and planted them directly into soil and the are starting to look sad!! all wilted!!!

ok so i got 5 outta 10 plants cloned so far and it has been 2 weeks!!! i got one about to root but the others aint looking so good!! a lil bit of slimey stuff around the tub and a lil on the clones that aint rooted yet!!! what cauxes the slime??? it aint colored or any thing you can just feel it!!!

and is there any special way to transplant them from the bubble cloner. i went and planted them directly into soil and the are starting to look sad!! all wilted!!!

they will come back up....my clones did the same thing when transplanted to soil...as far as the slime,not sure.i had the same problem and couldn't seem to stop it.i do know when the slime appeared that usually meant the clones where dying and rot would set in.

it.i do know when the slime appeared that usually meant the clones where dying and rot would set in.

thats what been noticing!!!!

thats what been noticing!!!!

i was getting about the same clone rates,about 50% with the bubbler.i switched to the peat pellets, and i do not lose a clone now....the pellets just seem to work better for my grow room

i have been using a netpot bubble cloner since 2005.....i have also done clones in flats with domes, water bottles, peat pellets, had friends that used rapid rooters, cloned in soil, rockwool, hydroton and coco as i like projects/experiments....i have ordered clone pitpots and eagerly await its arrival....

for me the netpot bubble cloner is what works best, i recently put an aquarium heater in my large cloner (24)because i changed my setup from the way i used to do it....made all the difference and clones are popping all over the place again....i like the small cloners better but haven't made any more yet

The only tie I've noticed any drooping was when I rooted bare stem clones...ye really gotta soak the pots when ya pot them up...

Using the rw cubes ...they seem to do better due to the increased moisture retention.....they will occasionally droop.

Peace...wpw

The only tie I've noticed any drooping was when I rooted bare stem clones...ye really gotta soak the pots when ya pot them up...

Using the rw cubes ...they seem to do better due to the increased moisture retention.....they will occasionally droop.

Peace...wpw

thats what i did!!! i noticed they were drooping the other day and i soaked the soil!!! they are looking much better!!

Guest Big V

When I root cuttings I always soak the soil real good reguardless. I drench the soil to make sure it is evenly moistened. It is just a good practice IMO.

I got roots on some of my babbies yesterday! Awsome.

good to hear!!! glad it works for you too!!! what ratio do you have as far as how many rooted???? mine is 5 outta 10, also my first time!!