•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Holydiver

Opengrow's Coffee Shop

Guest JJonahJameson

Man, I could use some peyote or some mushrooms...It's been a long time since I lost the time and place and just "was"....

Happy day to all.

I don't have any shrooms, but I have plenty of coffee, and smoke...Oh, plenty of cuts too. :rolleyes: No telling how many I just throw away every few weeks keeping the plants in veg short....

gallery_264_160_355649.jpg

They are going to thrown away.. A few seeds can make a jungle in time, or a care pkg to good folks :D

Good Morning Everyone at Opengrow!!

Starting on my first mug of coffee this am, and will head to the grow very soon, before daylight, and take care of a few odds, and ends.....Everything is growing right along....

I hope the day finds everyone doing well this am...

Have a great one

HD

Good morning all...it's almost 6 and I haven't had my coffee yet. Hope you are well.

We left work early yesterday because of all the protesters over the olympic torch. I was working on the waterfront in San Francisco...what a zoo. *sigh*...

Just wanted to say hi...the grow is going well, I have been taking pics, just need to upload them.

I think I am going to post this grow at the Canna Cabana as well. Lots of friends there too.

Peace.....

Hi Joker,

Glad to read you, and looking forward to your grow pics.......

All the best to you, and yours

HD

Good Day Opengrow Folks

I'm very glad to be back after April 11.... The tornado's that spawned the other day came very close to me..... The twister went about a mile north of me, and took out homes, cars eletric, and all... I'm very glad to say noone was seriously hurt... Although, I don't see how..

Anyway , great to be back online

All the Best to Everyone

Stay Safe, and Well

HD

We're glad you're safe HD....:rolleyes:

Yeah we had some twisters in our area too...but not like the rain...all the reservoirs are full.

Several of our rivers are in major flood stage right now...lot's of property lost.

I spoke w/ FTC yesterday & he has an estimated 700 acres under @ least 4 foot of water...90% of our outdoor spots are submerged...:)

I hope that the weekend has been treating everyone well! :D

peace...wpw

Good Morning Opengrow!

HD, sounds like you had a close call. Very happy that you're OK.

I'm sitting here mutilating dried and manicured buds. They're from the first plant I harvested this run and it turned out that it didn't get a good enough flush. Coco really retains nurients and they needed a full three weeks. I've heard about one technique called water curing where you submerge the buds for a few days and allow the nutrients to dissipate out into the water. That sounded like too much work and so I decided to put the buds into a butter batch that I'm cooking up today. I'd done a light pollination of all my famales and so I'm digging out the seeds before throwing it into the pot to simmer. Seems wasteful but I'm sort of overwhelmed with bud at the moment. I had 5 decent sized buds so I'm thinking that I'll have some kick ass cookies soon. I'm taking a road trip up north to visit family and there's nothing like a secret stash of ganja snickerdoodles to smooth out a family visit. So here are my buds and seeds and my cool bonsai shears on my pizza pan. Oh Oh, now the LEOs know what my pizza pan looks like! lol

gallery_417_147_121321.jpg

I'm drinking cold left over coffee from last night and it's still damn good, Later ganja buddies,

Dee

good morning all on this 14 april :rolleyes: ,i'm drinken some senseo coffee now,hope u all had a great weekend.

and i'm gonna smoke some amnesia along with this one

cheers alllll :D

HDhappy for you that the tornados missed you they are devistating, not to mention scary,

WPW sure know what you mean by rain we had water 3 feet over the road in front of my place and for a period I was unable to leave my house.

DrDee the buds look scrumptious gives me an incentive to get to tending the girls this morning.

BlowFish it is nce that you dropped by the coffeeshop to visit, but if you keep smoking all that amnesia and pepsi that you smoke even that senso isn't going to keep your eyes open for you.

Looks like this is going to be a beautiful day in the Ozarks, a little cool but otherwise beautiful. Since I am out of coffee think I will just go to a restaurant and have it with breakfast. Hope it all goes well for you today.

Great Day To All

I hope the day is finding everyone well, and in great shape today.... I've not been online much at all since the twister set down up the road from me.... I don't know if it's the lines, or my pc?? My pc hasn't acted right since the other day when the tornado went threw... I'm sure there is no electrical damage to it, but I'll try to tune it up later to day... Defrag, and cull some pics, and things that may be making it run slow..

Anyway, I had to hook up the carbon scrubber last night... Things is getting kinda skunky around, and as the weather warms people do a lot of walking... Don't need anyone catching a nose full of smoke growing....

All the best

HD

Guest JJonahJameson

Good morning. :rolleyes:

Quick question: I could swear that there was a page that had karma/mojo/reputation comments on it, I got one from DrDee (hello by the way! I remember you from your other name at the other site, it's a pleasure to see you again) and I can't for the life of me find the screen I was in when I saw it days ago.

Signed,

confused :D

Have a great day all...

I don't know if this is what your talking about or not?? LOL I keep finding cool features on this site, seems like every day....

Anyway, just a moment ago I clicked on your handle name, and gave you a five star rating... Maybe, that is what you saw, and you can write a small message under 400 characters......

I probally confused you more.... Sorry, if I did, i'm getting comfused now, or it might be the Apollo 11 creeping into my bones.... :rolleyes:

All the Best my friend

HD

JJonahJameson,

Not sure if it's what you mean,but if you go to the memberspage you can rate people there?

If that's not what you mean,please eleborate,so i can help if possible.

HolyDiver,

Better safe than sorry :) ,i couldn't do without a carbonscrubber.

Hope everybody's well,the weather here is finally improving and i am basking in a nice lateafternoon sun with a nice joint.

The Jamaica Blue Mountainbeans are arriving tomorrow :D ,only 40.- euro's for 250 grms :rolleyes: (coffeebeans).

Grtz. Aad

Good Morning Guys,

I picked up my truck from the shop and took a scenic route home scouting out planting areas. I found one abandoned farm house with about a dozen junk cars there. I could park by the old vehicles while I planted and nobody would think anything of it. Not too far away.

JJJ, if you're confused, you're in the right place then. Hey on the comment section, just click on your own name and the top item in the pull down menu is public profile. That be the one.

HD, I can relate to computer hassles. I've got three and one works sort of. If you're running slow doing internet stuff, I'd suspect malware...run Spybot Search and Destroy or Adaware. Both are free last time I downloaded them.

Have a great day everyone...but no dope smoking...lol...as if..

Dee

Afternoon all stopped by for a quick coffee break.

@JJJ

When I first became aware of Sannie he just had the WF site, and it had an English speaking forum in it.

It wasn't bad but far from English friendly.

Now OpenGrow has started I have spent quite awhile trying to figure it all out, good features as well as bad.

Myself I wondered about the Karma/Mojo feature. The nearest I found is what everyone else has talked about in the public profile area.

I have never mentioned anything about it myself as I have found a lot of difference in this site than the ones that i have participated in. This even includes their live chat, which myself I have been enjoying throughly. As much as we all are alike there is a difference. Can't say that I have missed that karma/mojo feature as generally all the responses I have seen given were deserving of karma/mojo. IMO the karma/mojo was stupid in many ways they were more of a personality thing rather than a knowledege thing. You could work your ass off trying to help someone with a problem and not even get as much as a thank you, but say something stupid or humorus and damn you got the mojo/karma running out the wazoo. IMO it's a pot growing/use site not any personality contest. Is it needed?? Might make us a good conversation piece over coffee????

Good call, Marverick

I really never thought of it like that, but your dead on, now that you said, it the way you did...

Dr.Dee,

I finally got one hurdle done with the pc.. I've got some more to do to it yet, so it will run smoother..... Defrag has to be done next..... I'll surely use the adware program as well.......

All the best to everyone this evening

HD

Hi,

sorry for my crazy post last night. It wont happen again. If anyone felt offended, please accept my apologee, as this wasnt my intention.

I understand my warning, and I wont do it again.

kind regards,

Jazz

Good Day All @ Opengrow, and also to all the lurkers :rolleyes:

JazzMatazz,

Whatever it was, it was yesterday, and all is well today..... :)

I've got a pot of Arabian Coffee going, and a few tokes going.... This ususally makes a great recipe for a great day

I was watching a show on PBS, Frontline last night, and the subject was about yellow dent #2... Yellow corn, is what it is, and what the show was about in Iowa, USA.... I've never heard of yellow dent #2, as yellow corn in my life, but anyway, they were shooting the show, and the guys find some hemp growing wild... Needless to say it kinda suprised them as they were from Boston, MA.... The owner of the farm in Iowa, told that the weed grows wild, and has since World War 2, when the gov. mandated farmers to grow hemp, in an effort to help stop the war, by the many uses of hemp....

It's kinda of interesting, that hemp is still growing wild, just like any other plant anywhere, and it thrives in the Mid West Regions of the States.....

I thought that was pretty cool, to see that part of the show pop up, and breifly talked about

:D

HD I bet it was a good show. In my part of the country we have those wild hemp fields everywhere. Not just a few acres but 100's of acres. We used to go get pickup beds full of it. You could smoke it all day and get yourself a real fine headache.

I have seen some unscrupulous people :rolleyes: take orange soda pop and pcp to spray it with and then sell it as good mexican. It sold real well but you better be running out of town in about 24 hours.

HD I think jazmatazz was telling me about a post in another thread.

Jaz think you so much for that info. I do like what i see!!!!

Hey all , I hope all is well.

I have been really busy working but my plants are doing really well. I just don't have time to load pics etc.

Hope everyones gardens are well.

Is Dequilo still coming around or has he gone back to PG?

I have so many friends there but I just can't deal with the negativity. The CannaCabana reminds me of OG a bit.

Holy Diver, were you at OG too? I was Kmarpa.

Hey Joker, Mav', HD, JM, Dr.D', Aad, JJJ & everybody...:wave:

I know the feeling Joker...not enough time in the day...

D' is around...spring on the farm is busy time...;)

The negativity is actually getting better over there...but still lotsa drama...

TCC doesn't remind me of OG...CW yes, but not OG...my OG name is dead. It went down w/ the ship...:(

Yeah Mav...I know where several of those hemp acreages are...not too far from us...

The gals in the big box are kicking ass & taking names. My older gals in the 400 box are having some serious uptake issues...somethin just ain't right, but I'll just finish em out & make hash...

Happy Hump Day everybody...:j

Peace...wpw

Guest JJonahJameson

Heya everyone. :wave:

Maverick, I wasn't suggesting it, I never found the purpose of any "reputation" beyond being able to send messages...I simply meant I had been in a screen here where I saw comments from someone, and I couldn't find it again. ;) Thanks for the help people. :(

Just pulled a small plant of A11, about half and ounce, and it's just a lovely budded plant...so I'm going to go look at it for a while. Happy growing to all, and have a great day/night.

Good Morning,

I just had a flash...what the world needs is ganja enhanced coffee. Wouldn't that be a treat getting a dual kick from your morning java.

JJJ, I'm with you on the feedback and rating issue. I don't see the need for it and is actually rather "junior high school" I've not participated and it surprises me when people do. Congrats on your A11 harvest. Several people here grow that strain. That's genius and C-99? Enjoy!

Oh, I just remembered that I have some plants in the closet for pre-harvest dark time. Let me go chop them. This shot is my biggest bud this harvest. It's a White WidowxColumbian Gold. I've smoked this stuff and it's a nice up long lasting high.

gallery_417_147_146252.jpg

You'all have a wonderful day.

Dee

Hello Opengrow Folks, and Lurkers :wave:

The nice spring weather has been cutting down on my time here.... Seems I'm spending lots of time outside with plenty of things to do around the place...

Joker,

I'm pretty sure, Dequelo, is doing the same around his place... I'm very sure he comes by some, but very busy around his place....

Dr. Dee,

Great looking cola, you have there... Thanks for the look

JJJ,

Ah, the A11 is a great smoke.... It's always nice to fire up a bowl in the am, with the lemmon flavor, and the feel great high it has....IMO...

I hope everyone from all corners of the globe is having a great day!!!

Now, off to get some jobs done around the place, and check on the garden

All the Best

HD