•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
bon

12 Or 13h Light

Been reading in the B.A.C. folder about it... After growth, start with 12/12 for two weeks, then with like 15min everyday, raise the 12 to 13h. They'll finish earlier that way.

Anyone tried/is doing this? Some sativa's probably wont like the 13h... I dunno...

cheers

The 13 our light is mend to shorten the flower period!

Just like you said allready the sativa's can be sensitive for it and a strain which is sensitive for herma's gan throw nanners.

Sometime's the plants will be forced back in to veg with all problems with it.

I never saw the purpose of using 13/11

greetz sannie

sounds about right, sannie... don't think i'll ever try it out...

@Mooker: Indeed, some sativa's need less then 12h light, to fully bloom.

cheers!

i really dont know if you will finish earlier, but i know that alittle different light cycle will help the plant express itself more.

example if a plant naturally grows on the equator then the night cycle will be shorter and the sun is further away from the plant compared to being on about 40 deg latitude.

I have and share just one opinion about light in that case.

Canna is like any other plant maked and borned in nature.Not in some house. So folow clima and weather from where that plant coming from and everithing will be ok. Hum,temp,light . . .

Im on 40 lat N maybe some more. Before outside transplantion plants are on 14-10. That is light cicluse at apr. After that light going on 15 16/may and faling back in avg on 12-12 and less and less.

I cant saw anything good in flow at 13h light,but maybe im wrong.

maree

I always go 11 0n/ 13 off, the plants show faster, finish faster, and 1 hour of 2000 watts per day over a growth cycle saves money! Just my opinion.....

Logical. Outdoor flowering are not on 12-12, at that time she starting to flow but light ciclus still going down 11-13 10-13.

So at 40 N plants going very well on 11-13 why he should not inside. Ofc if you already have good plant body structure.

That is reason why description of strain (i mean on flow period) do not work outside.

Example,for indica i need about 5-6 weeks or for some haze about month and half or two extreme sativa

need 10 weeks (lets say oct 15-20) in oct which light ciclus are . . . ? 10-14 ?

Hehe just we have free light with complete spectrum :D

cheers

maree

p.s.

Sry if Im boring with outdoor in indoor sector ;)