•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

shaman priestess

Shaman's Digs

howdy one and all!!!thanks so much for stopping by and the kind words and comments.....

i am back, been kinda sick for a bit but am doing better now....

update in a few when i can get myself together

well howdy mav and mr!!!

currently have in veg mattie, deepchunk and blueberry indica, getting ready to flip, clones the same.....just popped some monkfish x ko kush i made by mistake but glad cause i surely loved the monkfish and ko kush, butterscotch hawaiin g13hp x g13hp.....soon to pop some more heri and several others.....

once i figure out how to get pics on mini laptop, will have some beauties to post of last harvest

thanx, it was a modest harvest with few plants(i call anything below 12-24 few...24 is what i shoot for)haven't run 24 in about a year, been working out some kinks with my closet and equipment....

i have two monster trees for me going into flower any day now, may have to switch down to a 250 agrosun gold instead of the 400, then again perhaps i should not veg for so long either, lol......still having to wait on mom tent, may just stay where i am at, funds being what they are....

thanks big, i never quit just put things on slow grow for a bit.....the two monsters take up whole 4x4 table, got bungies all over the place to keep them from reaching the light, they were almost to the ceiling on the table, lots of bending going on.....deepchunk and mattie, no room for the blueberry indica, maybe in two weeks when i clean them up again, deciding what to cut off and what to keep......they are the biggest plants i have ever grown indoors

howdy fellas!!!thanks so much for the greetings!!!

yes things did kind of get out of control, i vegged much too long for 1.....but should be better next round, i raised the light a bit.....second run with deepchunk, got a backup mom going now for both of them

thnks for the kind comments mr, time will tell which is my favorite, there are so many i like....

gallery_594_1107_445420.jpg

gallery_594_1107_248023.jpg

gallery_594_1107_255347.jpg

gallery_594_1107_429584.jpg

gallery_594_1107_254648.jpg

gallery_594_1107_13329.jpg

this is what my feet do when i walk too much or sometimes for no particular reason.....bedrest x 2 weeks that time

howdy zanzibar, thanks for the kind words and comments

here is a rundown of what i have harvested and what strains i currently am running

deepchunk

mtf

monk, ko kush, herijuana, jbxbk, something rebelshack etc

mtf, trainwreck, g13 x tw, blueberry

running

blueberry

mtf

deepchunk

k-99

mendo purps

blueberry indica

trainwreck