•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

sannie

Icmaq Ban

I am doing for a couple of years now grow journals about what i am doing and breeding also on ICMaq.

I have been aproged by 2 of the forum admins if i want to sell my seeds thru seedbay so i can give extra support.

I told them that sannie seeds is only available thru sannie seeds to maintain the quality,after that i was told i was spamming the forum and there forum was not to promote sannie seeds.

After that i deceided not to post any more and tell the readers what is happening see the follow post:

I have been asked by site admins from here if i wanted to sell my seeds thru seedbay and with that i can make promotion about my seeds.

I told them that sannie seeds is only sold in sannie shop to maintain the quality and have the best feedback with my custamors.

After that they wanted me to stop advertising here what i am not doing,i just show what i am growing in this thread and many others the past years.

So it seem to be the matter that if you dont want to do business youre not welcome here any more.

I enjoyed being here and still do but do not want to have any hassle

Thanks guys and take care, see you on the other board (s)

greetz sannie

This is a exact kopie of what i putted down in my thread.

I think its a real shame when a policy of a forum is like this but am even more gratefull with opengrow and why i wanted so bad a good forum.

Tha sad thing is that a lot of good work is gone

I have a IP Ban and cant get on the board anymore............if that would stop me ;)

another learning process

greetz sannie

;) sounds like they run a monopoly there ;)

butt u know what they say,he who digg's a hole for another ......

and we have opengrow :D ;)

now time for some bigg :j ,lett's pass this round

greetings blowfish

Hehe,

Seems like next round I'm going to do a little Sanniesseeds on ICmaq...

But this is definately unheard of... These guys ARE using their powers in a wrong (and commercial) way...

I always thought of forums as beiing neutral, and that is so for opengrow but it seems not to be so for some other forums...

Kees.

Hehe,

Seems like next round I'm going to do a little Sanniesseeds on ICmaq...

But this is definately unheard of... These guys ARE using their powers in a wrong (and commercial) way...

I always thought of forums as beiing neutral, and that is so for opengrow but it seems not to be so for some other forums...

Kees.

I am with you Kees.

After I relocate I am going to have to post up a grow show of the Killing Fields F1 I have.

So much for unity in the canna community....

Hmm, yes the strange thing is that sannie is GONE... I can't find a single topic... Never been there before because it was just too big for me...

There is no such thing as sannie overthere...

Kees.

I left ICRag along time ago when they were having that BS about who actually owned ICMag. I just never felt comfortable there.

Now here... Feels like home!

It is a small community, which I like, and everyone seems to want to help everyone and Sannies seeds have the best prices I have seen anywhere. Especially for the type strains you get. I would never have found it if it were not for my good friend texasgrass! But, I am so glad I did.

Sannie you are much better off here than at ICRag!

Take It Easy

Sannie,

ICmag is run by morally corrupt people. Almost every long time poster has been banned.

They are interested in fostering a culture of disinformation and outright lies. They promote fake breeders like Rez and in the past BOG. You are tranparent in your methods and let the quality of your strains hype itself. That makes their cash cows look bad unless they can get a slice of the pie.

It would be wise to not sell through them as various breeders including Breeder Steve and BOG have complained that Gypsy is selling F2's of their work.

Part of the reason I like this forum is that it is the opposite of IC.

They banned me for talking about breeder steve and my bad results with Rez's gear.

Welcome to the club.

your work and generosity speak for itself sanie. you will have many more followers to come

i think joker has it right, on the things ive heard

Welcome to the club Sannie...you are in good company...

I was banned 3 years ago over there....it is their loss...

Peace...wpw

Thanks dude's

But it does not feel good to see threads dissapearing

this is just not the way how it suppose to work

Lets build opengrow

greetz sannie

For my sefl i think to im member of any community who go forward and try to improve self.

I have never bin member of icmag, Never !

Hg420 i left cause words on top. . .

Sannie, i dont know what is in icmag rulls . Many of us just click on "I agree" ,maybe is there reason.

I can undestand you cause a lot of work in posting and informations, however leave that shit site who was already mutated in bunch of ego assholes.

Half of "pro" growers who post in icmag's outdoor i can put him in the asphalt ,grow him and he will let branches from the ass with much more yield then what he showing to us.

I bealieve to you can learn 90% of them about breeding and indoor growing.

Simple, leave shit to stink and dont tuch him with a hands or he will stink much more !

He try blackmailing you ,after No answer you got that .

I saw my bro active again so this forum will be much much better then now .

CheerS

maree

You did the right choice, Sannie (imho).

Keeping total control of your seeds stock is the key to success. That added to the awesome genetics, prices and services you provide = the magic formula to keep your customers happy ;)

Too bad for the loss of data...but as others already said, it's their loss (you uploaded your threads on other boards, didn't you? ;) )

Keep faith in what you do.

Peace out

Bnj

hehe he san maby the want to have a banner instet of a ban and make some comercials over opengow and sannieshop!!

TnT

dont worry about these tossers weed growing should be firstly about helping people out first then about money , they obviously are just in it for the money fuck them at least you can hold your head up an say you do it for the love of the plant and not money unlike a lot of peeps in this game , as we can tell by the affordable prices of your seeds, so toic rag we say fuck you frauds!

Now I feel even worse what does a guy have to do to get banned there. All the best people are banned, and I'm not maybe I need to post some of my pics of Sannies gear.

Ive been banned for years for flaming gypsy for selling me bunk seeds. he really does do that. fucking unbelievable. i will never order from him because im confident he would go out of his way to screw me. ironically, the best seeds i ever got from him were B52 freebees. most everything that i payed for was not the real deal or it just didnt germ. ICMAG is a cess pool. I like it here much much better.

UM

to many members were buying sannies gear and raving about the genetics, REZ DAWG has been having "a bird" over this for a long time. anyway icmag banned 1 of my IP's a couple of years ago because of rez dawg and his phoney hermi lines. trying to make fems and then selling the test beans; i've smeared this idiots rep from the UK to china, just about as bad as reeferman!

welcome to the family of those banned from "the shit barn"

invalid thread is what you get when you try to go to sannies but if you do a search; there are still alot of info available for now.

that is downright wrong, i haven't been able to post up pics for ages, got told i don't contribute enough.....mtf seems to piss them off something fierce, i haven't been back ......

they can't handle a real breeder with real strains, they are so busy ripping people off with hacks they can't handle real competition

Now i cant even access mavericks thread, check it:

Timothy Leary, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2. If you just registered please allow up to 24hrs for account activation. Please do not email if you just registered.

3. You do not have the required amount of posts to access this feature.