•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

sannie

Icmaq Ban

You guys wanna to learn how sannie's threads are deleted & how is he banned ? This starting to look on that.

My guess ,Sannies threads must be still on the forum,just are inv for public ,data base still have it.

Making backup of such a large forum just cause one member are crazy way.

You can make to other can see or not some threads, then back him again like visible.

One of ways are to not search by sannie name, search another member profile who have post in sannies thread (all member posts) and you probably will finde, but can post for sure.

M

Here's a sample of icmag ;) :

WOW maaaaan...did you see my plant man??!! She fucking ROCKS!!!!11

OOoOooO i'm the best there is, no joke maaaaan :j ;) :j

(^sarcasm,lol)

I had an account on icmag, but long gone...it's kinda unfriendly, everyone

brags about their grows like they're the best and such ;)

They do have pro growers there, i don't deny that :D

OpenGrow is different story however... small community of

good people who want and like to help a fellow grower in trouble...although this

forum will grow further no doubt and i hope

things won't go out of hand ;)

I don't post here as much because probably 90% of people

have great indoor or outdoor grows and i have nothing to say,only

great job!

I really enjoy it here, feels like home...stay good nas safe ;)

tt

Thats fucking crazy!! ;) damn god, too much buisness on IC i think, give me another pseudo for make my thread bro!! Rebel shack F2 from....? KO KUSH from....? i can't stop my grow and i want sharing my pics from your amazing products....Keep it up, I support sannie for sure,!

I come back, and edited this post.. I sure don't won't some negative young, or old crazy people coming here to troll the folks that are growing, and helping others to grow...

I'm very comfortable here, and i have to say I've met some of the nicest folks I could have ever imagined here at OG...

All the Best for the Best

HD

i totally agree with you hd.....i never felt comfortable at tcc either, lots of "private clubs" going on, very snobbish....

the good growers will gravitate and stay here as well as new growers.....

we got some growing to do!!!!proof is in the product and the product is fantastic!!

Hi shaman priestess, ;)

It took a sec. to see it was you, with the priestess with on your handle..... This thread just struck a sensitive nerve this way..... Most of the old timers feel the same way, so I'm am very grateful that Dequelo hipped me onto OG...

OpenGrow has a great feel to it, and I feel as safe, as one can feel on the net here, plus the people are straight up NO#1 in my book............. Many, many more growers will come this way in time... We all have a great thing here IMHO, and I will be growing some of Sannie's gear soon.... I was hoping to alread have some growing by now, but I'm growing off the mom's, and cuts ect...., as I can with a small set up..LOL ;)

I wish I could speak dutch, so I could join in at wiet nl, the big sister to this site, which Sannie has..

Salute to all that are here, and growing!!

All the Best to Everyone

HD

ahhh, man...................that's some bullshit. but, you now what sannie, i respect you even more for upholding the integrity of your work. you can't get a response from seedbay but, your customer service is excellent, you make painless transactions for your customers, don't sweat it sannie, karma is a mutha. you will always have my money and i will always speak highly of you. but, the good news is there are a lot of "herb" forums out there. i know i've been blowing you up along with a few other people i run into on the net on various sites so, i think you really wouldn't miss a beat if you diversify.

TCC? PLANET GANJA is just as bad; hope the site crashes. i never had a chance in hell there to post squat from the day i registered from the trolls lead by regicide. so i gave misinformation left and right just to annoy them all. UTG was the same and where is it? here when i first posted under astra's handle; i got clobbered by dr. whimple or something, wonder where he is now? see ya dr. smittie ICmag is just as bad.

I've had enough with ICBag Bullshit. I'm done there! I had a feeling things were getting bad, but this? I can't begin to explain how much I appreciate Sannie for what he does. (good seeds, fair price, honesty, great support, fast delivery, great free bees, ect...) What more can a man ask for? And now you're telling me I can't even say his name on their forum?

I no longer have any reason to visit ICMag. Such a loss for them.

On another note........... ( Sannie spelled backward is Einnas) That's what we should start calling him there! We shouldn't just fade away. It's a forum where people go to get information. Why should information on a great seed company be hidden from new people. If it weren't for sannie's post on ICBag I would have never knew about him and ordered such great seeds.

Thats some shitty news Sannie, you have contributed alot to that site. Its amazing what greed can do to people. To pretend to stand for cause and then shitcan a huge contributing member? Pathetic...Leave that negativity behind Sannie and lets build up Opengrow!

I respect you for keeping the integrity in your work. :D I read alot of your grow threads and you put in way too much time and effort into your projects to have them watered down by some money hungry hounds. Keep the quality genetics coming and they will get the recognition they deserve. I for one, will recommend your site to anyone, anyday of the week! ;)

Its "Opengrow" for MedicineMan, thats for sure! Thank you Sannie for standing for something and not falling for anything! I am proud to be a member of your crew here at OpenGrow! ;)

It's just really ignorant when a breeder is showing openness in everything he does he gets banned from a forum. I’ll stick with sannie and opengrow!

I myself have contributed much to ICMAG's database and have pimped Rez's stock( and I have had great success, no troubles) and I've only had a computer for 2yrs.I did just as well before that, even better on occaision, too bad the darkside rears its ugly head but thats the weed biz, a little dark alot of light.I will no longer post there myself, even though I have many friends there.If you think Rez is bad and an asshole and he's always been cool with me, going way back before my computer access, try Chemdawg, now there is an unethical charachter and our animosity goes way back to the old Dead tours, when we had a relationship...anyway I've been in the game too long to quit and I've got a Seed collection to the neck and soon I'll have more of Sannies on my 1100 acres.I'm sorry Sannie was banned, so I'm banning myself.I just have to contact a few friends down under growing my stock so we can stay in touch....Too bad....yet all the best, Chaco. ...I just went over there to look and yes, my KF thread was deleted!!!I can't believe it, well I can but hey that's GAY.

Aaaah Raco/Chaco.... It is what it is. I almost went into a ramble about the nature of that site but...

I was reading about the power of positive intention. It isn't useful to to focus on ( and give power too) what you don't want. Focus on what you do want.

We don't want this place to be like ic so let's start by not bad mouthing them since that would be something they would do( the admins). Let's focus on what positive things we can all do here.

Peace...

I can't say I ever got that involved in IC mag, I heard the horror stories, and saw enough for myself to decide it wasn't for me. PG is a good enough place but it's getting so big these days that it's lovely to come here to a cozy forum populated with the heart and soul of the canna community: people who care about the herb above and beyond egotistical competition and just want to watch and help and learn and enjoy!

That's what it was always about for me. It's not about the setup, it's about the simple thrill of growing your own meds, however you choose to do it....

Sometimes great things are borne of discontent :tup:

K

-x-

Not trying to bad mouth IC but I was just really surprised at what happened.I'm positive, no doubt, no worries.Stay growin and yes, think positive!!!All the best, Chaco.

chaco, i would not leave icmag! its nice to have some1 on the inside inviting by PM any who are interested in sannie's gear to come here. i had several at bcbd doing this and they came to viseeds for the real GODBUD. if you get the boot, oh, well!

remember you are not sannie so why was your grow threads deleted? i would flame the forum with these questions? is every1 who has a plant from sannie's going to have their grows removed?

does this mean every non icmag seed vendor will have their threads removed? thats what bcbd make the horrendous mistake of doing and it took them years to recover.

Yeah...

It's just that I've seen this cycle where a bunch of people get banned for silly reasons. Then a little flame war starts and it doesn't do any good. I could go on and on about the negative things going on there , but it's better to do like you say: stay positive and keep Growing!

Let's look forward. Even though I 've got seeds up to my neck...this makes me want to get some Madonna!

Include me on the Madonna!!True enough, I came here to leave the adolecents to their questions about can I send them something so their grow can be easier.I understand that and I know my KF thread among others sent good people over here.I only posted pics and smoke reports about strains people could buy themselves, never about my own silly experiments like my Black Diesel I posted here in the budshots section.I never gave advice or told anyone what to do but over here in the USA people want you to do things for them, however due to concerns about safety the only people who have my cuts are my local friends.I'll just be leaving IC alone for awhile.I'm moving across the country back out west to hide from the east coast congestion and grab my space back.I've had some good dreary afternoons cruising through IC , I'm just a hermit herb grower, not looking to connect with anything I can't aquire myself.All the best and here's to being on the up and up and staying green!!Chaco.

maybe i'll sick astra on them, just for "the hell of it"! naw, he's in enough poop at the moment. let sleeping dogs lay would be better. sannie probably got targeted because he has his own forum. if you go back a few years; the same happened to serious seeds at bcbd and icmag! they like growers but not growers with forums. astra is at icmag and has been for years, as i am too! we just dont post much as we got sick of the mouchers all wanting FREE gear and seeds.

hey sannie a few years ago i was going to bring out with kaulia kid krowberry , for people with medical needs and for people who like purple pot , i wrote about this is in a grow thread and me and monkey was banned for the same reason .;) just to document this type of cannabis plant not to try and sell it and they banned us for advertising .

personally it didnt bother me but hey drama is not for everyone you are the best that is why im here and so many good people and growers , but i never went back to that site , miss some of the good people thou that are still there ;)

That is the spirit to have on this issue.... Just let the water run under the bridge, and keep on growing this way....Sannie has the top stock, so folks will come... Supply of quality, has a huge demand, so all is gonnna be cool... IMO

I may go back, and edit my post, so some of the trolls won't show their faces here.... This place has way to much class for that.... As, I have thought, I would hate to see the mods here have to work their asses off keeping the negative folks at bay....

By the way, Mods, your work is appreciated for keeping OpenGrow clean of the negative side of a lot of forums..

Thanks

HD