•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

sannie

Icmaq Ban

they even deleted my thread about sannie's KO Kush... ;) Left the one over "the one" standing... Maybe the KO Kush was too positive for sannie... ;)

they even deleted my thread about sannie's KO Kush... :D Left the one over "the one" standing... Maybe the KO Kush was too positive for sannie... ;)

Same thing with my sannie global thread all my strain and smoke report....I'm so blazed ;)

I was turned on to Sannie from a friend at ROLL IT UP.ORG. The best move I ever made! Sannie has been truthful to me, goes way out of his way to help and answers every email and throws in so many freebies, you can start a collection. I was STUNNED that they removed him from ICMAG. I myself, was thrown under the bus for bashing REZ DOG and his prices. I also posted threads on Sannies gear and was hit with insults because they weren't from Gypsy or Rez. I have not been able to post there anymore and have deleted my acct. there. I agree that's it's for COMMERICAL purposes only there and and if you aren't in with the crowd, then you get crowded out!! How many other breeders (or those who call themselves such) answers your every email?? Their prices look like they walk on water. WAY OUT OF CONTROL! I am very happy to be part of Sannie's family and agree that ICMAG lost a great breeder online and some fantastic pics. of some great marijuana! Keep up your good work Sannie...this is what we love you for!!

Well its hard to be at the top of your game. They have been doing that for years to other breeders, bombing them and keeping them off the forums, mos. I really dont think that is the right way of doing things, but they obviously have a plan of action in place, share the love. Sannie good on you for making a sound business decision about selling yours seeds, better than becoming one of the "other" seedbanks and nevertheless your genetics will shine through. Good growing.

I had recommended Sannies to a friend from France and this morning in reply to a private message he sent me about rec from Sannie many varieties(@IC) Sannie is now spelt******. I'm not soo bummed out but like I said I have many friends at IC and its good but they're just seeds and its all in fun, eh? I'm no businessman, I'm broke enough already so I don't know but here comes my order for Madonna!!All the best to the growers of the world and may the weed make it an easier place to live!!!Chaco.

amen chaco!!

I personally think spelling Sannie: ****** is not a wise thing to do for them perhaps.And it is only in ******'s advantage.

People will get curious on who ****** is and why ****** is banned etc.

+ the fact that normal forummers might be kinda offended by such censurship..

cheers

Whats this!!

When you are gogeling on icmaq the first plase is fore opengrow icmaq ban,so have manny looks and whe stay above icmaq!

TnT

Change the q to a g and you see another world :rofl

greetz sannie

It's not only ICmag where the mods seem to be very "outspoken" about what is commercial spam and what is not. Even I have the same problems on other fora, being really under scrutiny because I post about the growing of the Anethesia. Even a thread with more than 50.000 views I worked on for more than a year just got closed, fortunately not deleted. It's just sad that all that work does not get appreciated and ulterior motives are always expected. It shows how protective these so called open fora are actually. Did they drift a long way from the mother of all cannabis fora: Overgrow. Let's keep up that spirit here and stay an open forum with room for everyone.

It's just sad that they don't appreciate the openness that the community needs in order to inform the members of good genetics. It comes down to protecting the advertisers (who never show a "making of" thread because they can't - most don't breed themselves!) so it's more like professional jealousy I presume.

I can imagine that you are not allowd to link to a shop, but really, even banning a name is ignoring what is going on in the canna industry at the moment.

On the other hand it does provide you with a certain underground status :)

Shall we start a Wikipedia posting about Sannies Genetics? :rofl

yip thats why this place is heads above the rest ... the other sites mods seem to ban you if you dont agree with them

I used to use uk420 ,then they tried to get us all to subscribe (all about the money) I still pop by but this place is better ..

cheers sannie , seems its not all about weed anymore

To be fair subscription at uk420 doesn't bring in anywhere near enough money to cover the server costs and advertising was a last ditch thing that was decided on by the subs but yeah they went way over the top with Whazzup and Heath I thought.

The IC fiasco is just ridiculous though, almost all the regulars are gone now too problem being the place they moved to is hosted in the UK so people will stay away from there too. This place seems good though :rofl

never been on ic , why would I ..... this is the place to be

went there after Over Grow blew up

I think I deleted my Dequilo handle and got a troll handle banned ( but someone else was using it :grinning_respect: )

after the fall of Over Grow it was chaos, a lot of people had no idea where to go

no one knew what was going on , if we were safe or going to get busted for buying beans , high post counts , big galleries

people ripping down grows , people trying to scam for bogus defense funds

I was at some place else before here not a bad place but for me trolls , trolling took so much of the fun out of what we do and you are right this is the place to be

we are have great people here that sure the love of growing and are trying to keep the flaming , name calling and crap out of it

these boards for me are the only place I talk shop

we can all have different opinions and ways of doing things

that is how we learn new things as growers but sharing knowledge can be done in a polite and respectful way

all the best and be safe

Dequelo

There is much good to be said for being civil and showing some respect to others. I too have been banned from ICM, long before the PoM thing went down. Some folks seem to thrive on being nasty without reason though, and others on the limited power to modify, delete or ban other people for what they say. This complicates things without reason. Dog only knows it is hard enough in a world that prohibits what we do to begin with.

I inadvertently stepped into this when I tried to get a grow journal and strain report going there...

Some people's children!

seams though all of us have come to this quiet place we call home....

great work sannie your hard work pays off for all of us in the end and...............fuck ICMAG

I inadvertently stepped into this when I tried to get a grow journal and strain report going there...

Some people's children!

I feel your pain. I had no idea either, i was updating my PC grows in real time posted a couple packs of seeds from here and them(Star Kush f2,NYCD F3,and El Monstre) to have those pics deleted out of my gallery.

I would like to know why dont you send them to seedbay/boutique now, as your sending stock to THC Farm.If your going to be out there be out there fully. Sannie is like a well known secret on icmag, might as well take full advantage

Old news dude's

Lets cary on with the good things in life and thats not icmaq

greetz sannie

Old news dude's

Lets cary on with the good things in life and thats not icmaq

greetz sannie

Sorry to beat a dead horse and bring life back to this thread man......

But I happen to come across this and wondering if things are better now?

Untitled-3.jpg

link at time of post (unless it gets erased)... http://www.icmag.com/modules/ICStrainguide...ain&id=2415

It has been there for some time.......I have wondering if GN has made his own knockoff KF f2..........'i woulden't be surprised at all...LOL

And that's how baseless rumors start.

True...but that rumor might have some basis. I know what GN demands from new sellers...I wonder what he demands from the big ones. I have a friend who is breeding some good outdoor shit and has made a little business. Wanted to deal via GN and, he gave me his account of what happend - I have no good faith in GN. I never, buy seeds from Mandala. Maybe I am unfair to him; but a few years ago I bought some satori seeds form GN. I were pretty dissapointed in those satoris.

I may be bitching and act like some conspiracynut..... But I have been stunned by some of the mans acting on ICmag....And yes, if somebody asked if I believed he might grow a few F2 on the side, making some easy bucks

- Yes I could believe that.

They have a discussion on cheap knockoff Jack Herer and Karma's JH comes hightly recommended from the ppl in the thread. Ok I once read that karma used Sannies Jack as a parent - on his own page . its gone now from same site. I tried to hint that there might be other alternatives not naming nobody, but hinting at one of Karmas parents.....gone and deleted in 20 minutes.

True I dont know he does it. But I dont think an honest man is having such heavy censoring...an honest man has no reason to!!!!!!.......

Normally I wouldent waste time on slanderlike speculation concerning others peoples business. GN is an exception. But there are lots conmen in this business, why not expose them ?

Anyway Joker - you know, I am not the one, who has started this rumor - I am merely mentioning it in a thread thats about the man. And no - I dont like the man, and ppl reading my shi,t know that I dont , so they can call it themselves.

I like whistleblowers - they are fun.

I don't know the guy, so I can't say one way or the other. I'm jaded, so much of what I have read on the pot sites regarding others has been false and so many people have represented themselves falsely that I just don't care anymore. I did buy several times from him and everything I got was what I ordered. Now I have no first hand basis for any other info on the guy other than what people have posted on the net.

I've read lots of accusations regarding fake beans, but not one yet to back them up with any facts. Do I think he is a nice person who cuddles with puppies? No. I know what kind of censorship goes on the site, but I just don't find any value anymore hating on someone I've never met, don't know and who is easily avoidable. Seems like not paying attention to what goes on at IC mag solves the problem quite easily.

I dont "hate" the man in any way...... If I did I might reconsider smoking as much as I do....... I dont go there except for pm's......but I like people to know what they are dealing with.....thats caring for his costumers...and you know - I think they have they right to uncensored information or opinions in my case. To make a choice you need more sources of input than one single opinion. This is a chance to find it.

But my opinon as stated in another thread is that, in the end, he does more good than bad for cannagrowing....But, that does not make him immune or above critics and innuendoes. Different approaches,,different people.