•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

sannie

Icmaq Ban

I can't believe folks would buy from seedbanks in this day and age. Cross your own mutts.

There is no honor in the cannabis biz. Crap is king.

Crap is king.

that it is and because of my horses I have a boatload of it :)

and the gardens just cannot get enough of it

Good to see you UB and I hope all is well

Dequelo

that it is and because of my horses I have a boatload of it :)

and the gardens just cannot get enough of it

Good to see you UB and I hope all is well

Dequelo

Howdy! Yeah, can't beat those road apples for great plants! I have a friend that is now composting commercially. How's 6.5 cu. yds. for $150 delivered!

Best,

Tio

Good price on the compost delivered here it is as much as 50 dollars a yard not delivered

just a heads up UB Canna is a sponsor and helps Sannie to keep the board up and running cost wise

so I edited the Canna comment out

as to buying from seedbanks over all I do agree Sannie in my opinon is not a Gypsy or a Rez

I just bought some beans from to get some different genetic in my crosses

I tried a new way to pay him and on his end it was more work but he said no matter what

he would send my order because I took the time to try and went thru the effort

he could of ezly said you tried it and it did not work or was to much of an ass ache for him

so you are out your dough

so I do believe him and his people are honorable or try to be

but as in every business there are some shysters

if you have a problem with the edit please let me know

if you do it on the open forum fine but keep it nice or at the least civil , if you want to be nasty

take it to PM if you would

Ben you and I have posted together lots of places for lots of years

I think very well of you as a member/grower/person

please do not change that for me

thank you and have a great day

Dequelo

I am allergic to modding.......But, I must give it to you Dequelo.........very nicely done.....kudos.....Tactful

I am not into it all but as they say this is Sannie's bar-b-que :)

it took sometime to do it and then to post it

so thank you I do try

all the best and be well

Dequelo

as to buying from seedbanks over all I do agree Sannie in my opinon is not a Gypsy or a Rez

Dequelo

I heard that.. Thanks for making me smile today.

Ya know, I hear people quite often say.. "the cannabis underbelly is a shady business sometimes"...

It's just funny because when I hear that being said, those 2 names you mentioned are some of the first that pop into mind.

Good price on the compost delivered here it is as much as 50 dollars a yard not delivered

just a heads up UB Canna is a sponsor and helps Sannie to keep the board up and running cost wise

so I edited the Canna comment out

if you have a problem with the edit please let me know

Hi Dequelo, no problem with the edit, you have a job to do, a sense of corporate loyalty and that is to Sannie and company.

Ben you and I have posted together lots of places for lots of years

I think very well of you as a member/grower/person

please do not change that for me

I have my principles, and I guess you have yours.

Have a nice day,

UB

Hi Dequelo, no problem with the edit,

thank you

I have my principles, and I guess you have yours.

and that we do

all the best and be safe

Dequelo

i have a problem that needs some investigation and though it is not unique to icmag by any means, posts made by me on this subject have been deleted over there. the subject matter is the seed biz in general and recent posts in this thread touched on the issue.

there is a current, ongoing thread of seed whores making statements about the size of their collections. recently, all of my moms were lost in a flood but my seed vaults contained approximately 400 strains purchased since 2006 stored in air tight sealpac's in the crisper of my frig. hybrids were decided upon, germination commenced and then i became sick to my stomach. in the past 9 months, over half of these have been germed by me or given away and thus far the overall germ rate has averaged between 30% and 40%, a percentage drug down by many that went 0 for 10. many packs purchased over the last 12 months had zero germ rates. wtf? once upon a time not that long ago, reputable breeders used to switch out stock with vendors on a regular basis. this is not done anymore and vendors are now expected to sell what they order. and there is a chain of seed distribution in place but none of them care for the gear the way the end user, the grower, does. it is just a commodity to them, a thing to sell and make money so a pack of seeds will sit in the hot sun awaiting some dumb ass like me to order them up! and think about this; when we order seeds do you think that letter flies in the first class cabin? hardly, it is in the hold with the rest of the mail. holland also has cold winters. how many times do you think a pack of seeds will go through the freeze/thaw cycle before landing in the hands of some midwest usa grower? a half dozen? and how old are those seeds you ordered? we know no more about their age than we know about the care a vendor gives them. in spite of my best efforts to store seed, much of what i ordered was dead when i received it. as i work through my "collection" the decision has already been made that in the future, others can collect but i am finished with it. any seeds ordered will be germed shortly after receipt. my best advice to those of you who do collect is the time is ripe to check things out and make sure you own what you truly think you own.

this was the gist of my post. initially the whole thread disappeared but it is back now with only my posts deleted. and btw, i was never banned at icmag but i was gagged for a couple of years. gagged members posts do not show up, only their attempt to post. the first two orders i ever lost to customs were both from seedbay and within a month of each other after i had been assured the second one would make it through. of course i bitched and they knew i had a right to bitch but it was not good for biz. gagged. peace-biteme

Fuck ICmag. Mostly stuck up "know it all" growers who shun anyone who thinks outside the box. I have been a member there for years and still have under 20 posts. No sense even posting most times, it just starts BS arguments with people who have nothing better to do but be "typewritter tough guys", who are actually 5'6 140lb. PUNKS in real life and don't even grow,LOL....

....OPG Rocks, we hereappreciate all ur efforts Sannie and are glad to support your forum/seed depot.

Jah Bless Sannie and All

GM