•           ai.php.gif

Indican

Smoke Report

I was gonna post this last night, but fell asleep! Stoned...

OK, first test of the 2 pheno's smoked the same day. Here's the 2 different pheno's side by side

gallery_229_350_242815.jpg

Tall pheno, 2 of the 3 smoked and smelled skunky, looked the same as they grew, and the same after drying. The high is a speedy, heart-racer, I needed a piece of a xanax to take the edge off. My girl cleaned the kitchen and bathroom because "I can't sit still!"

She's a 1 or 2 hit kinda person, i'm a 2 or 3 joint kinda dude!

The 3rd tall one was more of a berry after tone when you cut the bud up, nice fruity smell and taste. I did grow this one about 5 days longer, and it got one additional flush. Same buzz as above.

gallery_229_349_46009.jpg

OK, the short pheno's. 2 plants, similar buds.

gallery_229_345_293027.jpg

gallery_229_345_274532.jpg

The more frosty one is a dank smell and taste, very unique. Not garlicy, or skunky, nasty! The buds are like the Heri father, golfball sized side buds, massive main cola. The buzz is like this, I woke up Saturday with big plans, had a nice dry bud, smoked it, drank coffee, passed out for 2 hours! Went to the beach, smoked the tall type, was fine. Got home, showered, rolled a pin joint of the shorty, passed out from 5 pm to 730 pm. This shit is like taking about 3 valium 10's, and ya wanna enjoy it, but can't get the eyes open. The smell when you cut up the buds, well, you almost have to turn your head! STANKY!

The second plant not as danky smellin', but the stone is the same, slightly less potent! All in all, these plants deserve respect. The 2 parents selected are both coming thru!

Stay stoned...

Indican

As it seems you did a good job on these crosses dude ;)

Thanks for sending and sharing these crosses with us,i will give youre seeds to the guys that need them the most.

greetz sannie

As it seems you did a good job on these crosses dude ;)

Thanks for sending and sharing these crosses with us,i will give youre seeds to the guys that need them the most.

greetz sannie

Nice genetics + Lovin' and Carin' = Killer Crippy!!!

I owe all of those on here thanks just for posting good info and acting like a "functional family!"

I hope this site stays around for a longgggg time. So whatever the others did to get shutdown, Sannie's sites need to do the opposite!

Peace to all,

Indican

• Like 1

That's a nice long bud!

Roll a paper around it and light it...

Kees.

You mean roll half of it, as that's about all that remains ;)

Peace!

Indican

Nothin' wrong with that!!Nice pics and glad to hear more of Sannies gear knocking heads around!!!Thats the way it should be, I'll bet that buds gone tomorrow!!!All the best, Chaco.

Damn, that is a serious bud. I think you have a thread going, will have to check your style out. I've never gotten a bud that big!

I never, well, since OG, have I had this motivation to grow the most I can. This is bare bones, 2- 1000 watters without reflectors. These only veg for 2-3 weeks. I won't buy an expensive Omega deal because of big plants like this. They are done from seed within 2 1/2-3 months. I have started all my SAGE's again, and an F1 is eyeball level in a 3 gallon pot 1 week into flowering, and this will flower 11 weeks or so. Just a bit of my history, my grandma is a National Flwer judge that is a life time member of all kinds of gardening clubs, for 50 years, and my other grandma had me plowing fields at 3-4 years old with her, so it's in my blood. Plus, my dad and I started growing together when I was 14 yrs. old! I try to imagine where the plant would grow naturally, and give that plant that environment indoors if possible. Shit, I just smoked out and am RAMBLING! Sorry...

Peace,

Indican

Oh, if ya really learn how to grow weed and why's and how's, college biology will be a BREEZE!!!!

Earth to Indi!! Do you copy over ?! ;)

Forgot how long that damn bud was..holy shiiiiiet

That thing looks like a SMAWD rocket :lol:

Maybe this picture will convince people how good throwing that reflector away and going bare bulb is. You can't help but love those bare bulb 1,000 watt grows. Nice job Indican :lol:

Edit: Indican I gave Island the credit I did. I knew it was you and just typed Island instead.

Yoooo mav, That was all brother indi's work stadium style with the 1000 bare bulb :lol:

Just wanted to bump this thread..fuckin' impressive

ehm...what is it ?

You're talking about pheno's but i can't find what strain it is. :whistle:

ehm...what is it ?

You're talking about pheno's but i can't find what strain it is. :whistle:

What do you expect from a Stoner.

Herijuana x Rebelshack. I call it Pain Clinic, AKA Pill Mill!

And Mav, you know Im stoned, and I hope you are too my friend!

you should call her "indicane" / "indicaine" and put her in the shop^^

she is precious, man :)

When I was in first grade, a kid told me my mother sucked big green donkey dacks. Would this be what he spoke of?

if this is the situation ... i would like to be your mom, of course :whistle:

in any other case, you can consider me to be a very happy donkey.

(MILFs, ftw :shifty: )