Sacral: open (44%)

Navel: over-active (75%) !!!

Heart: open (44%)

Throat: open (31%)

Third Eye: open (62%)

Crown: open (25%)

greetz

What is coffee good for?

Coffee has such a rich history to, it should have been banned by the pope in 1500's as it was too dark, I am addicted to coffee, good rich coffees, and instant, the instant is something i am trying to get off. I have spent sometime with coffee merchants from Zimbabwe and Kenya and they, being salesmen, swear that coffee is good for the blood and heart, in moderation. i have also learnt that an espesso is actually less strong than regular filter. And it does go very well with a joint or two. But too much of a good thing......... If you are interested in trying some good coffee, check out http://www.farfell.com and http://www.thesinglestate.com

Check out

coffee-you-can-sleep-when-youre-dead.jpg

I eat healthy, I exercise and I keep it organic. I drink tea more than I vaporise and worse case scenario I use a bong for the water filtering instead of having to inhale burnt paper. For exercise right now i'm doing insanity. Man that workout is insane its hard to do it everyday for the first 2 weeks. I dont follow their nutrition plan because I try to stay vegan and I know what's good for my body.

Dont forget to take that Hemp Protein. My recoveries seem alot faster with hemp than with glutamine and whey protein. Dont fall for the whey proteins companies claims that whey is the best protein, hemp has an amino acid that has incredible absorption and you wont feel as gassy or stinky farts.

Dont forget to take that Hemp Protein. My recoveries seem alot faster with hemp than with glutamine and whey protein. Dont fall for the whey proteins companies claims that whey is the best protein, hemp has an amino acid that has incredible absorption and you wont feel as gassy or stinky farts.

Hemp Protein is the bomb, it absorbs faster, higher up in the digestive system, and the best balance of Omega 3-6 and i am sure 9. Far better than the whey protein or anything else for that matter. I am not to sure on recovery, but it does give me huge energy in the morning, when i drink.

Recovery: You should also try bathing in epsom salts, cup of epsom salts, hot bath, steep like a tea bag in it for 20 min, you wont feel sore the next day, added benefit, you can use the grey water for your veg patch.

Hemp Protein is the bomb, it absorbs faster, higher up in the digestive system, and the best balance of Omega 3-6 and i am sure 9. Far better than the whey protein or anything else for that matter. I am not to sure on recovery, but it does give me huge energy in the morning, when i drink.

Recovery: You should also try bathing in epsom salts, cup of epsom salts, hot bath, steep like a tea bag in it for 20 min, you wont feel sore the next day, added benefit, you can use the grey water for your veg patch.

Ive been taking whey, i had no idea there was hemp proteins. From what ive googled, seems nutvia is the most popular is this the best?

please shoot a link to the best stuff to get i would love to try it!

Me personally I dont think moderate amounts of Coffee is really bad for you.

http://www.lef.org/magazine/mag2006/jul200...%20antioxidants

From the artical, with refferences.

[Coffee polyphenols. Who would have ever thought that a water-soluble extract of coffee acts to boost the key target hormone that multi-billion-dollar pharmaceutical companies are targeting as the next breakthrough treatment for meta-bolic disease?

A very large study (14,629 men and women) published in the Journal of the American Medical Association in 2004 showed that the greater your coffee consumption, the lower your risk of metabolic disease, including type II diabetes mellitus.50 Another very large study that followed 41,934 men showed a similarly powerful association between increased coffee intake and decreased risk of type II diabetes, even after adjusting for age, body mass index, and other risk factors.53]

Then another study:

http://www.lef.org/newsletter/2007/2007_12...%20antioxidants

Then another:

http://www.lef.org/magazine/mag2005/abstra...%20antioxidants

Please, I'm not saying you should be drinking a pot of coffee a day, nor do I believe anymore, that the caffeine is all that terrible...in it's natural form.

Hemp proteins, are huge!!

Coffee and Coca Cola ...

Iff u can avoid, u avoid it. Save your stomac.

Coffee steals the moist of your own body, u cant allow that.

Some think they are addicted, but its the habbit thats the real addiction.

Get more sleep ... and less need for a boost from a jar of coffee. Calm down your life.

Use Stevia rebaudiana to sweeten up things that u prepare. I dont think it can be a problem for weedgrowers to keep one simple plant in the house. Seeds are easy to find/cheap.

Try it yourself. The big limonade brand uses it under the name of ZERO, instead of LIGHT

It was forbidden in some countries to not mess up the local sugarindustry (they said to investigate for health of users... and its in use allready for centuries), but now doors are open.

Offcourse they will not shout loud what they are using.

Everything with light on it, i avoid like any other chemical.

Grdz e$ko,

i grow stevia outdoors aswell :D

LOVE FOOD :o

Good diet keeps me healthy

Hup

Talk about habit, its also a delicious habit, had a different brew of coffee yesterday, filtered in the mug as you drink. i thought that was quite cool. Anything in moderation, applies with most things in life.

Dude, there is hemp flour, powder, protein powder, seeds, hulled seeds, oils...... This is the one I use, plus another one through superfoods:

http://www.hemptons.co.za/Products/Food/protein_powder.htm

Also check out www.hempsa.co.za for some great background on the benefits of cannabis.

Been trying to can the coffee, and form a habit with some decent, ciggies and coffee does not do it for me, and something that might interest you is a widely unheard of miracle plant that can only be grown in our western cape, called buchu, buku. Got to be honest, I tried this stuff in the eastern cape, raw from the plant, I foced myself, kept saying its an aquired taste. I did not drink it for over a year, and recently had a cup of tea with buchu and a dash of honey. it was a lovely cup of refreshing, detoxifying goodness. And on top of it, the buchu tea bags as you open them almost give a very cannadiesel smell to it.

http://www.ageless.co.za/herb-buchu.htm

Keep eating your greens.

First of all, i'm trying to smoke some good cannabis as often as i can. :lol:

Besides that, i lift weights, eat healthy food, don't drink coffee, don't smoke tobacco..and that's about it.

Only thing i need to improve my health is a good quality vaporiser, hopefully in next couple of months. :specool

PEACE -Giraffe-

Drink, smoke, eat fatty foods and have random sex with intravenous drug users.

I recently started using our government provided health plan.

gallery_90_776_20530.jpg

gallery_6979_220_174314.jpg

My vapo I use for my COPD , i do not need medicine from hospital now

gallery_6979_9442_52674.jpg

I use oil by al lot of Illnes Inside and Outside my body

I prefer to smoke a joint with RAW or smoking green

gallery_6979_220_74348.jpg

I can not stop smoking cannabis :specool

Drinks I love herbtea, milk - biologic, water, beer en biologic red wine

As you can see I use a lot of herbs., among camille, lavendel, hysop, salie, peppermint etc.

I use them in the vapo and tea, just like cannabis.

gallery_6979_220_338312.jpg

My blood loves a glass of red wine

I do not eat a lot of meat only chicken I like. I prefer fish and other ocean animals. The vegatable I buy is also biologic.

gallery_6979_220_137252.jpg

gallery_6979_220_21603.jpg

Also I use some vitamines B C and D at the moment

Because my body refuses to take B12 I need this extra.

Nice evening.

My recipe for good health is a lot of plants what we have here on our mother Earth.I dont use sinthetic vitamins,because i was read that our body cant use it at all,from nutricionistic books i was read that only vegetable and fruits have that digestible vitamins what our body need and can use ,for me this is true.Its the same thing with plants,you not gone get final product quality when you work with mineral fertilizers and when you work with organics.So nature is the best teacher when you need to think what to eat or what to drink.Only thing you need to know is knowledge on different kinds of plants and what is a plant purpose,because there is a lot of highly poissinous plants,so you must protect yourself with knowledge.I drink lot kinds a teas like Stinnging nettle,yarow,chamomilla,MJ,and some other plants what i dont know english names for them.Also i dont drink alcohol,dont use hard-drogs,trying to get in shape,running,weight liffting,little bit of boxing but without sparing-fights-real boxing is not so good for head and health.Also there is Aloa Arborescens-plant who protect against cancer and also can cure people from cancer,you can google about that plant if you interested.Only thing what i didnt overcome is tobacco,because i smoke MJ with tobacco.Greets from DJ

A lot of this kind of stuff.

D1217-150.jpg

o5cktv.jpg

And some Meditate.

And we go to some party to keep moving.

And not forget to vaporize/eat some cannabis.

And making tea of Marihuanilla (Leonurus sibiricus).

/zODd

Howdy folks....mmmm...let's see...

I eat lotsa junkfood (burgers, pizze, our national meal...fries, etc), drink only chocolated milk (first drink o'the day), followed by an energy drink...then cola till sleep! ;)

And of course a few grams o'good weed :likken:

I daily hug & kiss several animals (dogs, cats, horses, sheeps,...)

Oooh, and I don't sleep much (and at strange hours for most people :D )

WARNING: this stunt is performed by a stoopid, totally unprofessional, real human being...kids, don't try this at home, it could lead to severe body/brain damages!!!

same , i prolly drink more cola then my mom and sister combined.

my diet is really horrible (not my fault , blame the parents) and i smoke.

I almost never eat veggies , the veggies from the store taste so artificial imo.

i am really an unhealthy person...

BUT, i know that my lifestyle is totally wrong and that i need to change something about it.

but changing your diet is hard when you still live at home

(not my fault , blame the parents)

BUT, i know that my lifestyle is totally wrong and that i need to change something about it.

but changing your diet is hard when you still live at home

Sorry, but those both sound like excuses. I'm not attacking, just stating that you DO have a choice.

The great thing about being human, free will.

Peace

no i don't have a choice , "you'll eat what we give you!". If they feed me unhealthy shit then that is not my fault.

BTW i consider every product that was processed in a factory as unhealthy

A good diet and exercise. Today I'm on the jackhammer all day, removing approx. 2 yards of concrete for a new bathroom, all hauled out in 5 gal. pails.

Why are my apprentices not doing it? They blew it on their last concrete job ( I wasn't there), and I'm showing them how it's done. Lead by example; make them feel guilty. I don't harp and fuss, just shame them to let an old man outwork them.

Protein loading last night, and carbs and water today. I'll sleep like a log tonight.

Sounds like the Jackhammer is right up my alley. I used to be a contractor years ago and its real hard to get good help, most are very lazy and I couldn't shame them into doing anything.

I drink ionized water only, quit eating red meat and dont eat factory (processed) food. I drink 1 or 2 shakes a day of this stuff:

http://myvega.com/products/vega-one-shake/features-benefits

Its fukkin rad - raw vegan plant based protien\fiber\vitamins\minerals\digestive enzymes plus much more.

It is $60 for a 15 meal container, so $4 a meal. I turned my bro onto it, hes like 'kinda pricey - 60 bucks!' . . i was like 'what the fukk else you gonna get thats better for FOUR BUKS? 2 whoppers and a 64ounce coke???????????

What I try to do is whip down one shake first thing in the morning (even if its noon).

Then drink kangen water all day.

At dinner time eat a whatever the fukk i want meal as long as its not beef or pork . . you know like good italian pasta, some fish tacos, etc.

Then around midnight I whip down another shake . . it seems to sandwich the 'regular people food' and scrape that shit right the fuck out the next morning so all that illuminati poison isnt stewing in your intestines for 2 weeks before it comes out.

Hello Snoopy

I was a bit educated in food chemistry and later on in basic analytic chemistry for "real". I would like to ask you if you could get me some more information about the posted product.

-I see no info regarding the processing of this stuff. I am a bit worried that it is quite the "factory (processed) food" that it seems not to be

-"no added ... artificial flavours"; in Europe we divert between artificial, identical to natural and natural flavours. Artificial and identical are both as bad. Identicals are "the real and propper aromas" but are made my genetical engeneered bacteria and mould. Please check if the flavours are natural or identical. I have no idea how you country handles this

-"Digestive Enzymes"... also try to get more infos about those. They could also be made out of quite anything.

Dont get me wrong, I like the the concept of such a drink as I often have no real desire for a "hard meal" but I do not trust the ads at all. :| So many holes in the law to call anything anything.

Cool thread... hehe... have to read it in whole sometime ^^

Lat33n ----> " I used to be a contractor years ago and its real hard to get good help, most are very lazy and I couldn't shame them into doing anything."

It's one sad fuckin' testimony on society today. Work ethic? pffft, it doesn't exist. Bunch of punk attitude with a fucking iphone growing out of their hands.

That shit will not fly if I'm supposed to be their journeyman. I'm not the boss. I told them I'd come to work as a worker, not in the business side. All were scared to fire this one piece of shit, so I emailed the big boss. (the big, big boss actually) and I gave him his two week notice the next day.

A little off track there, but it does have to do with work. We are made to use our bodies, and burn fuel. If you don't burn the fuel, you fuck your body up.

The "problem" with a lot of food, is that it is consumed, and then the person sits behind a desk all day, too tired after work to exercise. That is a bad thing, but I can see how it happens.

I eat a lot of red meat. Ground beef, roasts, pork chops. You name it; if it bleeds, I'll eat it.

I usually have a steak once a week that would choke a bear. Of course, with all this are vegetables, fruits, milk, cheese,fish, grains, etc.

You can eat just about anything you want as long as you're getting complete nutrition, and burning that fuel.

Our bodies are slowly burning engines. The three elements of combustion;

Fuel - carbon based food, just like gasoline

Oxygen - needed for burning fuel and making power

Ignition - the spark plug of cellular activity

That power produced wants to be used; needs to be used, or the engine is held back, labouring, and carbons up, and becomes in bad shape.