•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

shaman priestess

What Do You Do To Stay Healthy?

Very interesting thread.

I'm not going to go into what I should do or I do do but here's just a few things I've learn't from doctors over the past few yrs.

1) Fish oil is very very good for the body............. ~Omega 3 studies have been misleading and there isn't such a benefit from taking Omega 3 oil as First claimed. (The fish industry helped to overinflate claims as we were eating less fish)

2) Taking Suplimentary vitamins can benefit the body. BUT.......MORE THAN 50% of vitamins avaliable on the market are unprocessable by our body's and pass straight through. Alot of pro-biotic supliments are destroy in your stomach and do not make it to where they are needed.

Sorry don't know why I felt I should add this except thought it may interest some of you.

Grtz HillCrest :P

I drink filtered water only, quit eating red meat and dont eat factory (processed) food.

At dinner time eat a whatever the fukk i want meal as long as its not beef or pork . . you know like good italian pasta, some fish tacos, etc.

Then around midnight I whip down another shake . . it seems to sandwich the 'regular people food' and scrape that shit right the fuck out the next morning so all that illuminati poison isnt stewing in your intestines for 2 weeks before it comes out.

that's about how i do it too ... i used to eat very unhealthy, but stopped

once i noticed that i just feel better with not eating that fast food-crap

offered on every street corner. so far it has been some wonderful 16+

years (i am smoking weed for almost 20 years now and stopped mixing

it with tobacco about a decade ago. much healthier and better turn, imho).

I do fun things outside, like bike ride and surf.

I add whole, unprocessed food to my diet at every opportunity. I grow mineral rich food in my garden.

I spend some time with friends and family (I need people for health).

As far as hydration, I find that I take in the water much better in the form of an herbal iced tea, fruit juice, vegetable juice, wheatgrass juice, something like that,

I eat some junk food almost every day. Not much, but I don't fight my cravings. I'm much healthier this way, feeling free. "If you want to control your cow, give it a larger pasture." -Suzuki Roshi.

what do you do to stay healthy??

what kinds of foods do you eat??

what kind of exercise do you partake in??

what kind of vitamins or supplements do you take??

i have recently seen a lot about omega3 fish oil, i don't get to eat salmon twice a week and i often have trouble eating healthy with pain, nausea, insomnia and lack of appetite....i am curious if anyone takes this or could make a recommendation to a low cost source

i have also seen a lot about chondroiton and others for help with arthritis, i am curious if anyone takes any of these kinds of supplements and the effects...

To answer your questions:

-I exercise atleast 5 times a week. Gym, mountain bike, tennis, softball, street running, plyo, yoga, etc. The trick is to push my body to the limits and not just work out for the sake of working out. You'll never see real results with mild/moderate exercise in my eyes.

-Organic Amazing Green Superfood powder is a great buy online and can really add to your intake of vegetables and superfoods. Also, I eat tons of vegetables and lean meats as well as some oatmeal and complex carbs when I need them. You are what you eat is true true true, so staying conscientious is very important.

-Glucosamine complex with MSM and other joint rebuilidng for repair, Iso-100 protein powder (get it it's very good), Melatonin for deep sleep and repair/growth, cycles of pre-workout stim (1MR is good)

what do you do to stay healthy??

what kinds of foods do you eat??

what kind of exercise do you partake in??

what kind of vitamins or supplements do you take??

i have recently seen a lot about omega3 fish oil, i don't get to eat salmon twice a week and i often have trouble eating healthy with pain, nausea, insomnia and lack of appetite....i am curious if anyone takes this or could make a recommendation to a low cost source

i have also seen a lot about chondroiton and others for help with arthritis, i am curious if anyone takes any of these kinds of supplements and the effects...

i eat good wholesome nutritious food... drink smoothies and freshly squeezed juices... keep active by walking and riding the pushie around instead of driving or public transport... get enough rest... meditate daily... etc... if i use any supplement (which i do depending on the reason) i mostly buy online through iherb as they have the best deals for products i would have to pay much much more from my local health store... nice and simple aye :)

-Sorry for my bad english. :whistle:

I usally don t drink cola,fanta....,coffee not every day,-but every day rock rose + field horsetail tea.(polyphenoles,anti-oxidanzes+minerals++).

Aswell i love Fish,hemp-seeds+oil(omega3+proteines++),Onion,chilli,basicum,garlic,papirica,carrot,venison+rabbit :dribble: ,

with the food i prefer I m very international,I love Italian,Thai,Austrian(K&K),Korean.......and much more :yummy:

2 times i one year I make a trip to my inner-space,to support my karma and reflect my my life.

-But this needs always time to initalize before i start the reinkarnation to my inner soul!

....and last but not least my life-medecine(-without I can t eat) :-my Indica+mostly-Indica plats :likken: with a helthy CBD-content.

Over here always good food no fast food stuff mostly Cow Turkey and Fish.....no exercises as i think Sports is death.....at least for my allday everyday weed puffin lungs. Ill thread my Insomnia with some good hits of the Bong each Evening and i try to stay away from Sodas(which not really works out). Ive banned Burger King Mac D n co out of my Life last year as i almost died from a Food Poisoning after a Visit at the King..... ah and when i got the Munchies i switched to Fruits instead of sweets which is after a good spliff a Sensation for the Tongue :D

I'm new to this forum, and realize that this thread hasn't been posted on within over a year. I recently began eating edibles only and cutting back on the smoking entirely since it's terrible for your lungs (not as bad as smoking cigarettes). I usually only partake at night after I workout but have found this to be far more beneficial for my health and I feel better as a result. To gauge potency, I even break the edibles up into thirds so that the high doesn't hit me as hard.

• Like 2

I do much to lay off of sugar, flouride, processed foods. Eat fiber in your diet correctly with enough real fruits and veges and meat if you like, I like. Damn, I sound old. :rofl

This is what gatorade wants to be:

I juice and my go to drink is cucumber, lemon & watermelon water.

Juice 1/2 cucumber,

1/2 to 1/4 lemon,

and a slice of watermelon rind and all. rind makes it taste not as good (rind is very very good for you if you drink it like this.) but if you add a bit of mint, you dont have juice mint but can, it is better. I dont use the mint myself.

Mint optional.

1 gallon of water.

Mix it all together and adjust quantities to what is palpable to you. Keep in mind, its a flavored water drink and not juice.

• Like 2

6+ cups of black tea daily. 1000mg vitamin C at bedtime. No tobacco. No alcohol. I have very few, if any, other healthy habits. But somehow I manage to stay in near perfect health. I almost never get sick. And I have no major ongoing health issues. Just a bit of arthritis here and there. Quite a bit, almost everywhere, truthfully. But I don't let it slow me down. :spliff:

• Like 1

I make sure I eat well, and that I sleep as much as I can. Sleep is a big healer.

When eating well it is important FOR ME to get some nice rewards now and again - choccy biscuits, cake etc.

Now, I know that sugar and salt is bad for me, but it is impossible to totally eradicate it from your diet. So I indulge it now and again.

I like to cook big soups and stews with about 7-10 different vegetables in it. I am vegetarian so it helps. Actually, I eat fish too, but only once, maybe twice a week. I am very strict about not eating meat (non-seafood) to the point I will go without several meals or offending people by turning down food.

I also take several vitamins to keep healthy. Being a semi-vegetarian I need to take B12. Also D3 is essential as I don't get any sunlight. I don't take any other vitamins or minerals as they can actually cause cancer. I get everything I need from food where I can. B12 and D3 are the only things I can not get in the required amounts.

So, I have a good strict diet of eating well, mainly vegetarian, but now and again sea food. I indulge my lust for the odd chocolate cake now and again, but not very much. I take supplements for the only things I can not possibly get enough of for my regimen. And I sleep well.

I also make a point of not being envious or hateful towards other human beings. I appreciate every breath I take, as if it might be my last. I help others wherever I can, and I turn a blind eye to transgressions against me.

Oh, and I try to get as much exercise as I can, even if it is just a brisk walk in the evening, or a bit of jogging on the spot in the kitchen, or thoughts of lovely ladies at night...

Use it before you lose it. Prevention is better than cure.

We got our 2nd blood scope.

A year ago, we had it done, and yesterday lets us know where we need to improve (if we did), and what our next steps are.

For $65.00 the lady poked my finger to put your blood drop on a glass slide, and then under the microscope it goes, and shows you, on a big monitor, your living moving blood and the *stuff* in it.

What is good, normal, and not so good.

Last year, I was very dehydrated, (my fat ass should be drinking 6 quarts of water a day) I'm lacking all the Omega oils, and my I need to add minerals to my water, supplement hydrochloric acid tablet at meat eating meals.

I also should check my urine PH (simple PH strips) once a week to adjust how many minerals I need to suppliment my water with.

My white blood cells are looking OK, but not a big as my wifes are.

We are both A+ blood types, so we don't have the same amount of stomach acids to break down meat proteins the way the meat eater blood types do.

So we need to take a hydrochloric acid tablet to aid in digestion at meals with meat.

We both started 12-13 years ago to taper down the meat intake for ourselves, so we have been adding plant proteins at meal times.

• Like 1

My basic juicing recipe consists of some cauliflower, kale, a beet, and two or three carrots. Lately, i have been including ginger and turmeric. It's a great way to get your vitamins.

• Like 1

Well I've found a few ways to help improve the quality of my life so here it goes.

1) Stop drinking the tap water!!!!!

Make your own filtered water either RO, or distilled and add back the nutrients yourself through salts or other means.

2) When showering use filters to remove as much of the chlorine as possible, you will notice within a week your hair will start to feel softer and you should notice your skin will not be as dry and start get softer.

3) Stop watching TV, and unplug your converter and get rid of cable tv!!!!!

If you really really need corporate programming throw up an antenna and get free local programming, free HD, and free standard definition tv.

4) Excersize at least 20 to 30 minutes per day or at the very least every other day!!!!! If you cut out # 3 this will be an incredibly easy goal!!!!!

5) Try and use as many natural products in your household as possible that goes for personal hygiene especially and cleaning products.

6) Eat as healthy as you are able growing your own food and raising and feeding your own livestock is the best, but most will have to grocery shop and thats where we have to be really careful. There's more and more GMO products arriving at the grocery stores everyday, just remember GMO products change us after all we are what we eat!!!!

7) Change your attitude and start your day happy after all happy is aframe of mind.

I'm sure there is more but start with these and im sure you will start to see a dramatic change in your life!!!!!!!

• Like 2