•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Chaco

Chaco's Black Diesel

Here's my Black Diesel bulking up and still looking sexy...gallery_652_287_63012.jpggallery_652_287_25880.jpg Stuff smokes like a barbequed IBL Diesel, pretty strong on the head and great for loooong walks..All the best,Chaco.

Here's the same cola a while later with the lights out.The pic isn't so good because I was ruashing to beat the lamps.I'm usually walking dogs in the marsh when they turn on.gallery_652_287_108138.jpg Here's a little bottom nugget.gallery_652_287_152797.jpg

With still a couple of weeks to go they are looking promosing

Keep up the good work dude

greetz sannie

Still coming along, I used a piece of cardboard to block out some of the hps glow.The end of the week should bring some better pictures, but here she is basking in the light...All the best and have a wonderfull day, Chaco.gallery_652_287_292400.jpg

.....fat bottomed girls....they make the smokin world go rooooouuuuuunnnnndddd.......

:rofl

get chubby, chaco!

what comprises her, if youre hip?

"black diesel" actually, is new to me.

-hc-

She is Rez' IBL SD X Sensi's NL5 X Haze.The female was a very NL dom NL5XHaze and the males were two different males form one pack.There is no haze smell at all, it smells like Sour D and charcoal, its a deep dark campfire diesel.All the best, Chaco.

No more fishing for me, for now.I'm moving and I just walked in the door from Boston and what does a weed geek do at 3:54 am, he logs onto Sannies.My slave cousin Lilly has been watching my gardens while I was away and now I've come back to whack it down and wrap it up.I'm here for about 5 days and then back westerly.I had to move for lots of reasons but I'm gonna update my pics this morning sometime.I'm kinda burnt out from 8 hrs in the air etc. but I'm good and I hope my garden is as fat as I hope....All the best, Chaco.

Here she is today:gallery_652_287_175236.jpg She's tipped over a wee bit.

mmmm just looks so sweet. She is just what I love in a lady nice and big, sweet and sticky. :comp:

Cut her today, nice fat colas:gallery_652_287_131871.jpggallery_652_287_94226.jpggallery_652_287_102766.jpggallery_652_287_216991.jpg

Ooh! Looks good, give us a smoke report please

That's right Joker. Chaco if you need any unbiased smoke report I'm sure I can get you a safe address or two to send all those samples to for proper tasting and disposal of. :comp: Enjoy it Chaco you earned it. :comp:

Well, Chaco, I hope the move and all goes smoothly, and you're moving to a state with similar laws to what Mass now does!

You moving to a landlocked state? How are you going to handle no open waters? You spent enough time out there during the summer!

Love how the plants are doing. Killer pics, too.

All the best,

TG

No worries here, my situation is more ironic than difficult.My old man died last summer.He passed on many acres and buildings to myself and my sister in my home state, New Mexico.I've been going back and forth and whatnot for months trying to make the best of it.Trust me, there's no need to cry for me, I've got a ticket to grow until I'm dead but I still have to be able to logistically do it, I have kids , wife , east coast and western property blah, blah, ya know I was stuck with it(the property) so a Man's got to do something.I've been here for 12 yrs fishing and writing articles in the winter for art magazines and now the ocean looks like a workhouse, a wave looks like a storm.There is nothing poetic about fishing for money.So for about 700 dollars a week I can have my cousin watch my growroom(downsized) while I go back and forth trying to rig shit up.In New Mex, if you get caught with say, 70 plants.You are into jail in the morning and out for an afternoon nap, thats the difference and thats my problem.Thanks for the kind words about Chaco's special Diesel and if anyone was up late enough to read this, don't cry for me!! All the best.Chaco.

That looks great Chaco! :)

NM is a pretty decent state to grow in...@ least they are medical...

Peace...wpw