•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Scorp

Whatcha' Smokin?

Was on toxic blue all evening...and will terminate myself with a big one of lavender haze...

Good night/day folks ;)

Bnj

red diesel , this morning just to try it ..lol ,seems ok . been smoking ice/nl all week ,tastes of afghan black mmm , been totally monged from it , not a daytime smoke

ed

I need to sleep so heri is in its place right now ;)

greetz sannie

I smoked a big herijuana backcross I cut last week, 1st taste, about an hour ago. Almost fell asleep but got off my ass to walk the dog. It's only about 5 pm here, and it's about 90 degrees out, nice breeze off the beach! Came back in, and right now I have a half of a joint of Herijuana x Rebelshack hanging from my mouth. This strain wires me out, to try to counter the Heri!!! ;) Its the damned weekend!!!! ;)

Indican

Had Jackhammer all day and am going to settle back with a cold brew and some Trainwreck BHO. I figure I will end the night with a bowl of Herijuana.

Still Blueberry today for me...I will end the night early w/ some Heri'....;)

Peace...wpw

Guest CK.

I took a lil break from the Trainwreck tonight ;) and had some Derailed blues/sensi star... very tasty...since the DB is a TW relative, my jones was satisfied ;)

til saturday night anyway :D

Sannie has a cold so is smoking a heavy killa kush x blue kronic which is doing the job just fine :rofl

greetz sannie

Had trainwreck most of the morning and recently changed over to Jackhammer. The night appears to be going to be a night smoking KK x BK.

Oil...

Methanol Extraction Herijuana Oil (buds :rofl ).

Short soak (2 minutes), purged @ 120degrees C, 15mins.

Really good tasting oil, but unforgiving...

Kees.

Guest CK.

Smokin Trainwreck... as usual :) How do you like the AO w? Ive got some on the way- gifted from a fine friend :rofl

Just rolled the spare buds at the bottom of my box, basically a mix of Heri x Rebelshack, Herijuana backcrossed, and some old random buds layin' in there. Too lazy to open a bag, so this is my 1st after-work doob... F***in' Mondays :rofl

Hate to admit this, but I'm high on swiggity schwag, lol :D

Scorp! You should be ashamed of yer self! :) If you are ever that hard up, give me a holla! I'll spark one for ya :P

Indican....

Just had a phatty of sannie's jack & rollin'a grapefruitxneville's haze (leanin'more on the nev.haze) to go take care of my girls.

Take care folks :rofl

Bnj