•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Scorp

Whatcha' Smokin?

SOunds outrageous! Good to see ya JJJ!

I honestly dont know what I'm smokin right now...it tastes & feels like a mixed green salad...

It could very well be Green Crack, Agent Orange, Dementia & Puss Kush...cuz that's what went through the grinder yesterday..:tu

:tu

Peace...wpw

Some KO Kush before finishing myself off with some 70µ bubblehash...time to :tu

Had Sannies Jack, Big White, Trainwreck BHO been a wonderful day, I think. :tu

Damn, I suck at this too....I have such a long list of the them. But was preparing some after the 5-7 day of hanging around.

This girl showed up from some randon seed I found when preparing a batch on time. I'm not exactly sure what exactly it is...but I love her, and after about a week to 10 days in glass, she'll take on a very strong vomit smell.

gallery_340_507_62053.jpg

gallery_340_507_81396.jpg

Curing a few strains now, The Wreck, well 2 seperate phenos of it. I also started culling my SannieJackF5, well I took her from flower, stripped her leaf off, gave her a nice flush with water, and she'll wait around in the dark a week or so, getting flushed every few days or so.

Guest CK.

Tuesday night special- Derailed Blues/Sensi Star mmm tasty and quite the buzzzz, sure can taste the trainwreck in it :tu

this year were growin a second gen. of db/ss, cant wait

:tu

Had some Jackberry, Agent Orange, and preparing a bowl of Sannies Jack now. :tu

My compliments must go out to Whazzup. I am smoking his creation, Anesthsia. The herijuana influence definately comes through in this one. One or two hits then sit back and close the eyes you are going to have a nice long snooze. :blush:

Cant sleep,,,due to that damn flu and all!!

Rolling a madonna,,,hope i pass out

H

hupla i hope u feel better dude.

can u run to a big chain drug store and get the homiopathic cold/flu med , zinc,vitamin c,liguid like gatorade/V8,BROTH

Mav sounds good bro,plus i learned somthin i don't think i knew, but most likey 4got as usual.

So puffed a tiny blueberry joint, put it out for later, puffed chzy chunk &^ put it out and shred it later. ran into a couple of stoners only one wanted to puff tyhe other one was already lit from malt liqour lol.

dude said damn i haven't had any thing like that in a real long time , so i m,ade a samll super bowl offering and gave them a fatty to share while watching the game.

just finished puffing what i think is that gonzo again, put it out for later lol. so have that tiny BB jay left waiting to be burned too.

i can make a joint last a whole day if i have too. takig 2 hits and putting it out lol.

just watched pittsburg virtulayy clinch the super bowl in the ast minute. it's not over yet but almost cardinals wil have to go 77 yards and get a TD TO WIN AL IN LESS THAN 29 SECONDS, it can happend but don't bet on it lol .

during the day i do smoke cherry slider .in the afternoon g 13 x hashplant x deep chunk at night critical mass .cm put me to sleep quite fast ....peace ..7..

Today has been a fantastic day for smoking. Started the day out with some Anesthesia. Then changed to some very good Madonna, Moroccan hash, and Jackhammer that had been gifted to me. Tonight I am having some Trainwreck that I chopped a few days ago. :blush:

Today has been "D" day....started w/ Chem D & finishing the night w/ Dementia (D pheno)...

Mav's happy w/ TW & JH...:huh:

:blush:

Peace...wpw

Smoked some GDP then some local strains: U2, goo, headband... Finishing the night off with Bubba Kush.

Today was Toxic Blue/Thai/Haze x KO Kush(L pheno) & tonight is Chem 91...:blush:

How's the Headband, Joker?

Peace...wpw