•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Scorp

Whatcha' Smokin?

started the day with a little U.C.

then, finished a tiny pin joint that had a little bue sonja mixed with what i think is gonzo #1 , shared the 2nd joint of U.C. not long ago with some stoner friends

only thing left for the trip home is an unfinished joint of mass super skunk . i'll have to keep that to myself for bed time meds .

yeah variety is nice , but i'm nursing my last and wil rely on a little gdp later after that wil tough it out and maybe get a spring harvest hopefully. :blush:

SJF5, a great ride, did not muddle my head, delicious taste, that I cant really describe, but very pleasent!! A nice deep saturating stone...a keeper!!

gallery_340_456_36037.jpg

:D Had more than my share of pressure the last week. I decided tonight to see just how loaded I can get. I filled the steam roller up with a mixture of Anesthesia, some good moroccan hasj. and for a heavy flavored dressing for the salad I am using some Trainwreck BHO. This bowl has lasted a long time. I'm beginning to wonder if I am going to be able to out last the bowl tonight. :P

Yesterday was a Lemon Skunk & Pukeberry kinda day & tonight/this morn is a lil Madonna...

:D

Peace...wpw

Madonna has been in the chillum all day today....

Peace...wpw

Guest CK.

Trainwreck again... last night too... jes sumpin bout that stuff :D

But i did roast a fine blueberry bud tuesday!

For wake n bake it was Speed Queen x Haze & now we've settled into Blueberry for the rest of the day...

Peace...wpw

Guest P.G. Biz

Some outdoor White Widow cross from last year, with a tinge of some trichs from some Skunk 1 sugar leaf :D

i wish i knew. i usually take a small jar to the cabinet where i keep all my big jars and just fill it with random buds. then, i pick those buds out of the smaller jar and drop them randomly into my grinder. i can tell you the current mix contains Aurora Indica, Cherry pheno AK-47, LUI x Buddhas Sister and some random sativa. then i wash it all down with several rum and cokes.

Guest CK.

Grew a white widow/white rhino cross outdoor 3-4 years ago Biz......... damn sweet, i was able to hide some from Cric and broke the last of it out on halloween the next year. I gotta grow some more of that stuff!

Tonight its Blueberry... i spent some time findin jes the right bud before rollin it up, sticky, fat and damn tasty! :lol:

i just realized that my small jar is empty so another trip to the big cab will soon occur. i see more cherry pheno AK in my near future. :lol: but, a good balance of AI is needed for potentcy. :D

PS- we need some more MJ related smilies here.

PS- we need some more MJ related smilies here.

Yeah...I know... :lol:

I just tested a a lil bit of Agent Orange in the chillum....a very nice evening smoke!

Peace...wpw

The Agent Orange is a nice daytime smoke too....

:lol:

Peace...wpw

Some Speed Queen Haze & Afghanica earlier in the day & now some Chem 91...

Peace...wpw

Having some of that Speed Queen haze myself tonight and really do like the high and the taste. :lol:

I dunno what the bud is we're smokin tonight...but it is topped of w/ a lil Agent Orange BHO....

Peace...wpw

<edit> Good to see ya Scorp!

Pure kush and rolling up a mix of Pure Kush and Blueberry. I'll sprinkle some magic dust from the Kief box.