•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Scorp

Whatcha' Smokin?

Smoking some Lilongwe!

Lilongwe

General Information

Species: Blue Satellite X Killer Queen

Genetics: Cannabis Indica ssp. Afghanica/ssp. Indica-dominant hybrid

Aroma: Fruity aroma with undertones of sweet anise seed.

Taste: Fruity, hazy, hashy taste with a light exhale.

Psychoactivity: Low-medium initial onset that introduces a few widespread cerebral pressures located primarily at the front of the head. High amount of clarity, but with patients reporting slight inhibition of focus and concentration due to a slight dissociative sensation. Visual changes as described in reported effects. Cerebral uplifting sensation is occurrent, as is a small amount of euphoria.

Analgesia: Low-medium analgesia that stems primarily from cerebral distraction.

Muscle Relaxation: Low muscle relaxation.

Dissociation: Medium dissociation.

Stimulant: Medium stimulation.

Sedation: Low sedation.

Think already to the smoke of tonight...

Anesthesia for te future win of Liverpool on Chelsea in champions league!!!

GO on Gerrard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K4

General Information

Species: King Kush

Genetics: Cannabis Indica ssp. Afghanica

Aroma: Fragrant, pungent aroma that has a dried sandalwood undertone with an earthy and spicy aspect. Very aromatic.

Taste: Flavorful, sandalwood-like taste that’s muted by a haze aspect.

Psychoactivity: Medium-high initial onset that does heighten cerebral blood pressure slightly, but does not seem to introduce any notable amount of dissociation. Immense amount of clarity despite a very small inhibition of logic. Medium-high amount of euphoria present that translates into a medium amount of mood elevation. A few visual changes as described in reported effects. Psychoactivity can be characterized partly by a dreamy lucidity. High amount of potency.

Analgesia: Medium-high analgesia.

Muscle Relaxation: Medium amount of muscle relaxation.

Dissociation: Low dissociation.

Stimulant: Low stimulation.

Sedation: Medium-high sedation.

and some

Silk

General Information

Species: Master Kush Backcross

Genetics: Cannabis Indica ssp. Afghanica

Aroma: Clean aroma with distinct Seville orange and black pepper aromas.

Taste: Pepper and sour, with citrus undertones.

Psychoactivity: Extremely potent; many patients term this as the most potent they have medicated on. It can be very disorienting and disassociative based on its potency, and anxiety patients have had problems. Very tight and cerebral, slightly uplifting. Concentration, focus skills, and logic are slowed considerably, as well as a loss of motor skills. Quick onset with a THC spike. Pressures are introduced around the head. It can get racy.

Analgesia: Extremely high analgesia. Silk not only provides intense body effects that help to numb pain, it also combines extremely high cerebral potency with disorientation and disassociation.

Muscle Relaxation: Deep, heavy muscle relaxation.

Dissociation: Very high disassociation.

Stimulant: Slight stimulation; it can provide some racy and tight energy.

Sedation: Low-medium sedation.

FLO

General Information

Species: Purple Thai X Afghani

Genetics: Cannabis Indica ssp. Afghanica/ssp. Indica hybrid.

Aroma: Hazy, earthy aroma, with elements of dried spice and a sweet undertone.

Taste: Fruity and bread-like taste with hazy elements.

Psychoactivity: Subtle initial onset with few cerebral pressures. Soaring psychoactivity with an overall lucid nature. High amount of clarity, with a decreased perception of peripheral vision. Cerebral pressures are present, but are extremely low in strength. Few visual changes as described in reported effects. Medium amount of euphoria that translates into a medium amount of mood elevation. Complementing effects and a sweeping lucidity characterize this psychoactivity.

Analgesia: Low-medium analgesia.

Muscle Relaxation: Medium amount of muscle relaxation.

Dissociation: Minimal dissociation.

Stimulant: Medium amount of lucid stimulation. Lacks any racy aspect.

Sedation: Low amount of sedation.

I'm finishing up what we didnt smoke yesterday for the 4-20 celebration...

gallery_306_66_743520.jpg

gallery_306_66_568297.jpg

It's a blend of...

Affie

Amnesia Haze

Anesthesia

Blueberry

B52

Chem 91

Chem D

GDP

Green Crack

Herijuana - Mota

Herijuana - Sannie

Jack

KF

Madonna

Puss Kush

Pukeberry

Yeah...I'm stoneded....:wave:

Peace...wpw

Jack Herer(not Sannie's)

General Information

Species: Haze X Northern Lights #5 X Skunk

Aroma: Fruity, fresh, flat aroma punctuated by a tangy, fruity spike, and a slight cheesy base. Hazy aspects.

Taste: Fruity, hazy taste, with a notable cheesy undertone and a lasting exhale.

Psychoactivity: Onset carries a medium strength THC spike that lightly increases dissociation. Soaring cerebral psychoactivity with the presence of medium-strength cerebral pressures. Medium amount of clarity with a low-medium loss of concentration and focus. Visual changes are evident (see reported effects); however, no patient reports of “psychedelic” visual changes. High amount of mood elevation. Highly expansive and mutative psychoactivity with a high level of potency.

Analgesia: High analgesia that stems from relaxing body effects and distracting psychoactivity. Patients report the strain combines analgesia without overly inducing sedation or dissociation.

Muscle Relaxation: Medium muscle relaxation that is evident, but not overly sedative.

Dissociation: Low-medium dissociation.

Stimulant: Medium stimulation with euphoric energy and mood elevation.

Sedation: Low sedation.

: Haze X Northern Lights #5 X Skunk

and...

S3 (Sensi Super Skunk)

General Information

Species: Skunk #1 X Afghani

Genetics: Cannabis Indica ssp. Indica/ssp. Afghanica-dominant hybrid.

Aroma: Hazy, skunky, and tangy aroma, that had a sharp spike of a pinene scent.

Taste: Skunky overall taste, with spikes of fruit and pine, with a deeply hashy and skunky exhale.

Psychoactivity: Low-medium initial onset that carries a small spike with it. Patients report psychoactivity to onset in a slightly subtle nature over the space of ten or fifteen seconds. Cerebral pressures are medium in strength, and are located primarily around the front of the face. Patients report these pressures to have a mutative nature, as does the psychoactivity. Slightly soaring cerebral sensation. High clarity combined with a medium amount of cerebral “stoniness” that mutes the soaring sensation. Visual changes are evident; see reported effects. Small amount of euphoria. Very potent with a low-medium mutative nature.

Analgesia: High analgesia. High amount of numbing/soothing sensations with excellent cerebral distraction.

Muscle Relaxation: Medium amount of comfortable muscle relaxation.

Dissociation: Low-medium dissociation.

Stimulant: Low stimulation.

Sedation: Medium sedation.

Guest CK.

Nice lookin batch w...

Firing up a nice joint of Derailed blues/Sensi star... again... its hard to get tired of :wave:

no trainwreck CK? did you need a break from it after yesterday's 420 festivities?

i'm smoking a mix of something unknown and some of my seeded AK-47 from last season. as soon as i feel motivated, i might as well germ the seeds i pulled out of it.

Guest CK.

Well its trainwreck tonight... Cric doesnt know it yet... I rolled without tellin her what it was... she hates that hehe :wave:

Mmmmmm....Ammmy.......

Tonight is some fresh dried, goin into jars Blueberry Indica...:wave:

Peace...wpw

Pure Kush with some kief. Thinking about smoking some GDP hash.

I started the day smoking some sweepings off of my floor. To many that might sound harsh but the sweepings were some fine assed smoke and I have no way of knowing what they were but I could smoke that the rest of my life and never complain about anything other than not knowing what the strain really was.

Then I took a little road trip and after arriving we smoked some Dementia. After smoking that and discovering how stupid it made me we had to go eat a fine meal consisting of catfish, brown beans, fried okra, and hush puppies. It was some fine southern dining.

While on this trip I picked up a care package that had been sent to me from the west coast. Now I have made no bones about it in saying Jackhammer is my favorite smoke. I can't tell you how long it has been since I smoked it last but however long it was that was to long. So I just finished a bowl of Jackhammer that dropped from the air and have a grin from ear to ear. I am giggling insanely, and I am going to tear some ribs up here in a little while.

While on this trip I got another care package. It consisted of a bud of Speed Queen x Haze from seed and Speed Queen x Haze that came from a clone. I'll be trying the seed one out tonight and haveto wait on the one from clone as it is still a fresh cut and needs some drying and curing time.

The buds on he left are Jackhammer. The bud in the center is the SQ x H from seed the other is from the clone.

Thx to the contributors to my deliquency!!!!!!!!!! :yummy:

gallery_90_776_122330.jpg

Some BubbleM x Rebelshack #2. Nice and potent with a oily petrol taste. Makes me very very lazy but not sleepy.....good smoke for watching movies...

gallery_469_486_516136.jpg

gallery_469_486_382578.jpg

I´m getting high on Explosive at the moment, it´s a great taste and it is nicely white. I got it from an acquaintance of mine, he grows explosive and citral for quit a while now and is getting me smoked out. Explo and citral are the types i smoke on a reguarly base, once in an while i want something different to smoke, then i go to a CS .

Explosive

gallery_1295_735_1700004.jpg

gallery_1295_735_2076314.jpg

Blue Dream

General Information

Species: Santa Cruz Haze X DJ Short's Blueberry

Aroma: Natural, pure hazy smell, very reminiscent of the outdoors or nature. Spicy.

Taste: Spicy, pure haze taste.

Psychoactivity: Subtle introduction into the head. Very much a feeling of wonderment. It can be very laid-back, and focusing isn't difficult at all. Concentration isn't too hard either. Very psychoactive-visuals have some very interesting elements. Colors are much more vibrant, and those that naturally stick out (such as reds) do so much more. Lines are wavy, and visuals are ever so slightly distorted. It has some psychedelic aspects to it. Very uplifting as opposed to soaring.

Analgesia: Low analgesia associated with cerebral distraction from pain.

Muscle Relaxation: Medium muscle relaxation.

Dissociation: Low disassociation.

Stimulant: Medium stimulation. It provides a lucid energy that isn't tight, racy, or speedy.

Sedation: N/A

Guest CK.

Nice big joint of blueberry tonight... a true classic :wub:

taste?- great

buzz?- very good

ease of rollin?- needs a scissor chop and tends to be sticky

couchlock or chairlock?- doesnt matter long as youre sittin down... and dont stand up too quickly :spliff:

have a great evenin stoners

1/2 of a coma cookie made out of Oregon Beasty Blue Grass- Actually she's bag seed but I named her anyway after my long suffering husband. I told him I was going to patent it and put his picture on every package. :wub: She is an Indica dominent mutt who clones beautifully.

High-yes

Couch lock-only if I try and get up

Relaxation-Hell yes-get your own damn dinner :o

Smell/taste-Just like the pot of my youth :spliff:

Ability to focus-on what?

Have a very nice night,SS

Having a salad bowl tonight. Some Speed Queen x Haze with Moroccan hash.

Ran out of RomP19,so now i unrolled an oz. of roaches...it works/taste like chit, thats when a smear of BHO helps.

Time to start up the bubble bags to rid of all this trim from years past.

R19 bubble on deck.

gallery_306_342_52872.jpg

I found a lil nug of some Killa Kush x Blue Kronic that i had forgotten about...

Peace...wpw

gotta love those hiding spots!!!

Tonight I ground up my last bud of Green Crack...:o

Good thing I'm harvesting one in a couple of days...:wub:

:spliff:

Peace...wpw

I would top that Green Crack wpw with some of my Grape Ape kief and we could have a full spectrum bowl buddy! Gonna go top some ??? afghani landrace strain(have not a clue what kind) but it smells like fruity pebbles and is very colorful(purple, green, and yellow).

Best Regards,

-O

Guest CK.

Tonight im breakin out my secret supply of Trainwreck... the last of it...

Well ive got a full jar of it but hey, im hoardin it like a packrat :spliff:

Its abit much for the wife so i dont hafta worry bout her stealing buds!

;)