•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Scorp

Whatcha' Smokin?

This morning it is some lovely Romulan that I flowered for 68 days for maximum effect. Great smoke that has been in the jar since Oct!

Hello , funny u should ask. im not quite sure. what i do know is i made it .. and fine tuned it a little, started with a gift of green crack. made oil of it then got turned on to some bubba kush and madeit into oil also, then i added it ti a half cup of siffted and sreened crystls of a lot of remnants, and mushed it all togeather. it will not harden and that is the way me likes it . its a 2hit knock out , and im loving it wish i could share with all of you anyway im a happy camper B) B) hope everyone has a way to git a buzz out there Peace ANDMOREAGAIN. ;)

Lovely berrry smell filling up living room as I fire up some great Blue Buddha this am. Excellent smoke with great aroma.

well i'm hitting someting good....and i have some killer cookies...damn...i ate 1 and that was a little to much...

now i'm eating a quarter at a time...but it helps my atrhritus big time...

Its MANGO HAZE time ....

Offcourse, i am just awake. :grinning_respect:

Most of the times i say hello to the morning sun with a good haze to actually fly into the day.

Grdz e$ko,

Hmmmm..best way to start the day :)

sounds of a excellent Morning-Strain ....

my Pic shows NL#2 and a remaining Piece of fine Afghani

..good Choise to end the day :grinning_respect:

The wife & I just burned a couple of grams of Purple Wreck while watching the BET Awards. :grinning_respect: :)

First time we both have had a Sunday off together in a while. Happy Days!!!

bet is on right now, gonna run out and hit a roach joint that may have 2-4 strains in it. i roll them just before i'm outta bud, and save the bud for last lol.

thx. to a very kind dude

wht. russian, ak99, bubble gum, choco diesel are what could be in this roach joint. it's strong so i only need a couple of puffs.

since i don't like kirk franklin i'll run out now lol

bet is on right now, gonna run out and hit a roach joint that may have 2-4 strains in it.

since i don't like kirk franklin i'll run out now lol

:grinning_respect: :) :| :|

Same here

gallery_1057_627_20331.jpg

gallery_1057_627_33481.jpg

gallery_1057_627_87794.jpg

gallery_1057_627_297947.jpg

Damn...I feel really weird!! Smoking during the day!!!! Has anyone else tried that?!?

smokeda percursor to the K2 last night. initially tookonly like 3 hit from a small pin joint, later i took a few more.

it was waaay more like weed then the k2 product i tried previously. yet, i still feel a dull type head experience now. so, i would say if you just doless it would feel fine.

i'll try to confirm this theory tonight.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synthetic_cannabis

A blend of Cheeseberry and Jackberry in a big phatty, tasty and just wrecks me. :D

some sour diesel, only enough for 2 pin joints.

it's sour for sure but no fuel taste with this, it's very pleasant though & tastes good. i shared the synthetic with him .

I just smoked a sample of my first attempt to make hash out of bud trim, which happened yesterday. It was trim that is about 1/2 Anesthesia and 1/2 from a Rez creation that was given to me by a friend (either "killa queen redux" or "G13 x Widow"). I smoked two hits about three hours ago, and I'm still quite buzzed.

The pic shows my second attempt at making hash (this morning) with about 1 oz. of trim from Sannie's Jack and Vortex. There is a clump of hash from yesterday that I put there to dry some more. I think I prematurely started kneading the 73 micron product before it dried, because it just doesn't seem to smoke right. The stuff from the 110 and the 25 micron screens are dry and potent.

gallery_3138_2062_96642.jpg

The plate also includes crap from the 160 screen, which I didn't realize was crap until after I put it on the plate. It LOOKS so much like the other stuff!