•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Scorp

Whatcha' Smokin?

Smokin' herijuana... a little early in the day, but I've been stressed!!! Waited on this bizzle all day!

Hey Scorp, go down to the Gulf of Mexico, I'll lay on the beach here and blow some smoke across the water! Maybe get a contact high....Just offering :rofl

Indican

Some Jack Hammer & Trainwreck BHO today....I love oil runs...:rofl

Peace...wpw

Still sucking down Deep Chunk x Cheese, looking forward to some Blueberry. I have been kiefing it up or adding blueberry hash to help my muscles relax.

ak47 earlier in the day ,

but i call it mystery now, cause i'm still not sure if it's really ak47. at any rate it gets you stoned , but not at the level expected from ak47 . have never smoked a whole joint of it though , so it's good enuff :) . most likely won't keep it though

puffed off a joint of GDP x Bubba Chunk that was already hit a couple of times . that's still got me chillin , surprized i didn't passout on the bus, was awake but barely. :rofl

'bout to hit up a really nice mystery haze the wife picked up from a friend... it has a nice sweet "lemony" taste to it... mmmmmm lemons...... :rofl

Peace y'all,

Real

Guest BigV Prophet Of Cannabis

Hittin on some outdoor Sativa of an unknown variety but it seems to have a decent flavor and a nice high. waitin on my next crop of Godbud to come down.

@wpw... :)

I am still 4 months or so from that taste... :D

hehehe... I can't wait... you got a magic "grow wand" you wanna wave for me? hehehe

Peace,

Real

Oh yeah, and as for what I am smoking...(thread topic) same as yesterday... aaaaahh that lemony goodness... :rofl

Smoking some malawi compress, with a drop of some bubble hash on the end. Hard smoke, NICE HIGH.

Funny you mention Agent Orange. This morning my first bowl just happened to be Agent Orange. Nice flavorful high and one you could smoke all day and still function. Then I moved on to some Jackhammer, seems to me maybe even you and cric were given a toast when we hit the pipe. Then I smoked a new run of some Trainwreck BHO. So far it's been the oil for the rest of the night.

Guest CK.

Shit... all day and still function... no prob- LOL makes me very talkative and according to Cric i never shut up anyway :rofl

I already love the agent orange, but hey its no Trainwreck... :) i cant imagine TW oil or hash... but im gonna try it!

she dont lie she dont lie she dont lie..... Trainwreck

:rofl CK we need to get you a taste of Jachammer you might find a new best friend

I'm gonna crash into bed with some lavender haze again...good night/day folks :rofl

Bnj

Afternoon all its a trainwreck day :) ,, Its gale force winds/raining today in scotland , the usual :rofl not good

Gonna take care of my best friend's grow (who got back surgery yesterday,they removed him a nasty hernia) so a lil'bit of sannie's jack is perfect for the job...and might help him a bit :rofl

Stay safe folks

Bnj

AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Its just past 4:20 pm eastern US time, on Friday afternoon in sunny FL! Im smokin' a Heri x Rebelshack fatty, but I have 5 different strains I'm gonna twist up soon! Scorp, you need to get the hell outta Texas, I'm starting to feel real sorry for your schwag situation! NOBODY should have to smoke that crap, well, maybe the French... JUST KIDDING EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!

Peace,

Indican