•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Scorp

Whatcha' Smokin?

genital warts!! hahahha

damn is smoked some genital warts today,,,,,,,,,,,,,gonna try some hemmerrhoids later and if i'm lucky i might end up witha bong full of feet funghi!!

cheers m8!!

You really got me smoking this morning!!

Hupla

Sure glad I had my first bowl of pot this week.My newest friend Jakhammer, and it gave me an appetite, so I had my first food in a week too. If I had read huplas post I might not had quite the same view on food.

I had a hard enough time excepting the name Killing Fields. But personally those STD names are just in bad taste. Now hupla Hemmeroid does have some potential though.

Tonight is a bowl of Low Ryder topped w/ bubbly, melty Moroccan hasj...:comp:

Peace...wpw

man you guys are making me drool .. I got a lil trainwreck & diesel , but its running out ... ahhhhhhhh

I belive my Sunday morning wake and bake is going to be Madonna followed by a day of this flavorful Trainwreck oil.

I havent made up my mind on what to smoke today....too many choices...gotta be something good, cuz I'm starting my harvest today...hmmmmmmm

Peace...wpw

Got me some mystery bud from a friend, which it happens to actually have been grown very well. My head is pleasently spinning my belly is full of a good meal, the dog is looking lovingly at me. A man can't ask for much more.

Sounds like a very nice afternoon!

happy Veterans' Day everyone... A mystery lemon sativa for me, thank you...

Peace,

Real

Well...I haven't smoked anything today...but we did fire up the vape w/ some Agent Orange & some Blueberry today...

Peace...wpw

Well I did fire it up and I had some agent orange and some blueberry :) . In a few minutes now I am going to do be able to smoke anything I have in my house as someone so kind has given me loan of their vaperizor :) . Hmmmmmm sounds like this might be a good night for Herijuana. :whip:

Ola welcome thaiguy, nice 2 meet you!!!!

Good things to look forward 2 man,,,,enjoy!

Also, i wish you a pleasant stay over here .

I bet there might be some others who would like to meet you, thaiguy, why don't you stop by the Introduction forum and say hello to everyone.

greetings,

Hupla

Last night I used my magic wand, and transmuted 10 "Black Domina" seeds into a zip of uncured yet properly dried Afgooey (Clone only: Afghani #1 X Maui Haze):

gallery_622_409_207741.jpg

gallery_622_409_99839.jpg

There is always something "creepy" about smoking someone else's weed - it's like the smell of other people's cabinets or towels. icon8.gif

I just got home from my flower and drying location. I had been so busy I had forgotten that I had not even tried a strain that I had just chopped. It smells so good. I got it a little bit to dry IMO, but I can live with it, no sense in throwing it away. I'll burn it up instead.

It is Big White. So far the smell to me is a fruity smell, I would compare it to Grapeade. it does smell delicious. Got a few things to do so that will be my evening smoke after eatting.

Congrats CK!!!! Give Cric a hug & congrats too...:)

Today is a lil bit o Blueberry....

Peace...wpw

Guest CK.

Many thanks brother :) friday night blueberry.... damn thats some tasty stuff, really gets good after a proper cure!

:) Legendery Trainwreck :whip: Going to have to see about getting him some good legendry Jackhammer and ruin him forever :)

Guest CK.

Whats the history of the jackhammer Mav? its not in my strain guide and im very curious :)

back to the blueberry :)

:) Jackhammer is a cross between Sannies Jack and Amnesia Haze. Now to me the Sannies Jack taste seems to be stronger than the Amnesia Haze taste. The Sannies Jack I think tends to be the dominate of the Two, but the Amnesia Haze is there and you feel the two definately. Now that is one one of my phenos of the Jackhammer. I had two and truly have not taken the time to explore what the effects of the second pheno are. CK Trainwreck has been my smoke for several years, and I'm sure you know why it is my favorite. The taste is there the high is there. The high lasts for a long time. You are able to function, not a thing there not to like about it. And you get just as high today as you did the first time you smoked it. Now Trainwreck has it's drawbacks IMO. There is not many plants growing that are any uglier. It is unruly. Most of the buds are growing upside down. Grape vines are more erect. Then there is the dreaded Hermi who just loves to poke it's ugly assed nanners into the picture. Most generally in the last week yes. If you are running several of the Trainwrecks and doing a perpetual run it's apain in the rear trying to keep up with them. Then there is the poor yield. I don't care how hard you try you are not going to put good bulk weight on it.

Now the Jackhammer. Personally the taste is pretty close to the Trainwreck. But that is mostly the Haze taste shining through. The high of the Jackhammer personally I think is equal to or better than the Trainwreck. I laugh alot smoking Trainwreck. I think I laugh longer and harder with the Jackhammer. My face hurts from smiling when I smoke it.

Now growng the Jackhammer there is NO GOOD COMPARISON at all. The Jackhammer in my mind has the prettiest growing structure of anything I have grown. When you flip it over get a tight hold of yourself because it is going to take off and go through the roof. The trichomes develope early, so you get to look at those luscious buds most of the grow. Oh the smell of those buds when you bend over and pinch that bud a little to get the odor. To me the fruity aroma is marvelous. The buds get huge, hard as golf balls. I took mine in two cuts, wich now on this particular strain I think was wise. The second cutting had maybe 9 or 10 days more to develop and paid off big time. I woulod say that what I was calling popcorn buds were weighing in in the 2 gram area. No what? NO hermis :)

Edit: They both make you tear the hinges off of the refrigerator

Guest CK.

Ive been hearing bout the ammy from w for some time now.... and ive got a few seeds of it! Youre right on with the trainwreck... we got it as a clone and it never reached potential, primarily bc of lack of sunlight, it is wonderful though. Dont have any goin on now :) were all outdoor, least for the past 4 years. did a lil cloning inside but really dont have a good grow setup indoor and wont till later. Weve gotta wait on the OD next year as well since were puttin our place on the market and tryin to move on.

The jackhammer sounds great though, cant wait to grow some one day! 2 gram popcorn and no hermis, im all in :)

peace and thanks for the info