•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Scorp

Whatcha' Smokin?

Guest CK.

Burnin Derailed Blues/Sensi Star this evenin... since the DB is part TW it satisfies my jones... allowing me to save the TW for later- im down to 3 jars :spliff:. Its curing nicely and i primarily use it for bong hits now, when Crics not lookin :popcorn:

If ya celebrate Thankgivin have a great one, if not have a great day :wtf2:

:popcorn: Today it was Snow Cap and Green Crack, I will finish the night smoking Killing Fields. :spliff:

Goddamn Mav... That JBxBK just looks fabulous! You shouldda posted that pic last month dammit! (shhhhhh.... ) hehehehehe...

Peace,

Real

Some Oklahoma homegrown for the bedlam series game...:popcorn:

Peace...wpw

Guest CK.

Broke out some Sour Chronic for the bong today, been quite awhile. coupla months anyway, its cured nicely :popcorn:

Started the day with a nice dube of Lemon ChemoX Jack Herer.....midday it was UC and later this evening I end the night with some PTK x Indica#1....

tomorrow.....who knows????LOL

stay safe...

ND

:popcorn: Chem Dog most of the day. So far tonight I've been smoking Morroccan hash. :spliff:

Some just jarred Jackberry x Blue Kronik today....

gallery_306_66_80822.jpg

gallery_306_66_9957.jpg

Peace...wpw

I ended last night smoking and it was so good having it again tonight, Sannies Jack with some Trainwreck oil over it.

Tonight is a mixed green salad....Agent Orange, Green Crack & Heri'....1/2 orange & 1/4 the others...

Peace...wpw

I'll be smoking this here delicious d-methamphetamine HCl:

gallery_622_409_58311.jpg

CrystalMeth2.jpg

No, not really, but close!

I'll be smoking this here delicious KO Kush Butane Hash Oil by USING a METH-PIPE:

gallery_622_409_6207.jpg

gallery_622_409_145203.jpg

HAHAAH LOOK AT IT HANG! LOOK AT IT!! HAHAHA! DRIP DROP DRIP DRIP!!!!!!!!

gallery_622_409_82834.jpg

gallery_622_409_51583.jpg

Guest CK.

Im back on the Trainwreck tonight... big surprise. Bong hits... im havin a renaissance wit the bong lately. :popcorn:

short and sweet, like my wife :spliff:

I've been smoking some fine mystery weed from the Huston area all day. Fine smoke makes me wonder just what it is. But tonight I think I am going to get on my magic carpet and smoke some more Jack with a couple of drops of Trainwreck BHO. It will make you soar with the eagles.

Morning all

im smoking a ww cross .. nice . a bit much for the morning spliff , but thats how I like it waked & baked ( day off )

Im away to get totally wrecked :popcorn:

morning folks, I roolled a joint half blue bery and half AK-47. I havent got to the AK half yet and i already have the case of the hum-ma-na-hum-ma-na-hum-ma-na's

Smoking my cousin's organic SSH dry sifted through several screens.Just grab a piece of bud , cover it with dry sift and.....see you later.I bought this bubble box fron Fresh Headies in Vancouver and I've been making some nice hash with it.Tons of fun.Someday I'll get it together and make some BHO with my KF come Christmas time.Have fun everybody, Chaco.

Hate to admit it, but that last post by Kiefer is fucking hilarious! No one comments on that shit? So, you're very good at photoshop ? Ha hahahaha!

I just smoked some Aurora Indica which 2 months later actually turned out to be REALLY STRONG!

It's the purple one I tossed in the compost. I also added a bunch of kief from everything. And....we're out.

Bonghits of UC/Bog x Lemon Chemo topped w/ mixed kief.....wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Peace...wpw

:popcorn: Had a wake and bake with Jack, then moved to Jackhammer. Now this evening when I come, to I am hitting on some Herijuana then passing out again. :spliff: