•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Scorp

Whatcha' Smokin?

Smoking tiny bits of my green Killing Fields cutting.It's really too strong for me so I have to smoke tiny little bowls or it gives me a scare....gallery_652_287_533366.jpg

stone cold sober for more than a week, no care packages in my future, i gave up after 4 mos
this is the original post, before the above revision.

Maybe next time you throw your crops away because the weed "wasn't up to your standard", you'll make hash or budder instead. No one is obligated to send you weed because you chose to run out by throwing away two crops.

It's in bad form to constantly hint that you are out of weed and to express your sense of entitlement towards getting care packages from others. It's called begging, it's tacky, and I am sick of it.

You gave what up after 4 months? Begging? Growing? I could have grown a crop in 4 months. You have been hooked up,refused offers and yet you still come on and beg like no one helps you.

You have been ungrateful and disrespectful to the people who have been the kindest to you. That's a bad way to say thank you.

Everyone has problems, life is hard for many people right now. When people give to strangers it's out of kindness , not obligation. No one owes you anything, so stop acting like it.

You have been a great member in the past, and I know you have been generous. What happened to that person? Where did she go? I wish you nothing but the best and good health. I have nothing but positive wishes for you, but enough already.

FWIW, I'm smoking outdoor grown blueberry and it's excellent!

Nice buds Chaco!

I started off the day w/ some Mantanuska Tundra Fuck...

Met up w/ a friend & smoked some Jackberry...

Now smokin some green, semi-frosty, hazy mexi bud topped w/ mixed strain kief...

:)

Peace...wpw

Guest CK.

Jackberry for lunch sounds great w... I broke out some Agent Orange for Crics birthday tonight :)

you have a big one comin up dontcha ;)

Some Puss Kush tonight....

:)

Gotta love Pukeberry anything, Mrs G....she'll NEVER leave my garden...;)

Peace...wppw

Guest Big V
y'all are not alone.....other people do not keep their part of the trading agreement, i will not be sending out anything more......so if i said i would send anything, consider it null and void now

And You Call Yoursefl A Shaman? Well Hun, the proof is in the puddin'...

You can keep the Herijuana seeds you offered me as I have been gifted some by someone else... Along with others... I wouldn't want them after this anyway, Besides I don't want your energy in my grow after seeing your true colors ...

Oh and just a tip from an ex Shaman to anoth.... well anyway from an ex Shaman... You better stay out of the underworld with that negative attitude, They'll eat you alive in there...

I really thought I had found a kindred spirit...I'm sorry.... :tu

SpeedQueen x Ozzy here for me today and I am Fully Krispy! :tu

C'mon now guys.

Joker, isn't this kind of reprimand to be kept to PMs? I won't pretend to know the entire story, but where is the good vibes this place is known for? We all have free will. You had the choice to express negativity or leave it be and see good in a situation. You chose to reprimand her in a public light. Because she didn't follow your course of actions doesn't mean her actions or words or wrong. Why don't we talk about ganja as the PEACEFUL plant it is and if a member steps out of line, talk to them in PM about it?

Big V, Your post is passive aggressive, as you said, the proof is in the puddin'. Shaman sounds frustrated, whether or not that is justifiable in your eyes should make no difference. We have all said things out of frustration that not everyone agrees with. You too exercise free will and you chose to express negativity towards Shaman. Besides, it's just a screen name. And I can assure you that you are no Shaman yourself. I doubt anyone here is. We are what we project, right Big V?

I'm not calling out or talking smack about anyone, I just have seen a certain amount of negativity that is unusual for this place. If someone is having a bad day, feels in the dumps about something, etc etc let's just cheer each other up and spread the love and good vibes ganja gives all of us. I'm not taking sides, I just hate to see this place looking more like ICmag in the last page rather than Opengrow. You know?

I'm smoking nothing for the moment, but dreamin' about that new Cheeseberry Haze mmm, did anyone else see those pics of that Christmas Tree? :tu

On a positive note :tu ...

I'm currently smoking some 70µ bubbleator hash (a mix of a lot of different strains), it's the golden one :tu , the dark one is from the 38µ bag.

gallery_83_435_56656.jpg

gallery_83_435_751399.jpg

...and off to bed I go

Peace out y'all (and I do mean it :tu )

Bnj

Tasty looking BNJ. Let me see I had Madonna today with a lunch break of Jackberry followed by Madonna the rest of the day and night. :tu

JL, you're right.. Big V, You're right... But Joker has known Shaman longer than any of us. It could have been put in a pm, but it wasn't. Life goes on. Then the post was changed, and Joker put up the origional. He's a mod, so there are things he has to MODERATE.

Shaman, you know how I feel, so I'll keep that between us. Well, no I won't. I like you being on here and I just can't understand the digs at each other (not me but the others)

Sometimes a little criticism is ok, one needs to take it as just criticism. i don't get throwing away weed because of your standards. You wasted your own time.You coulda gave that weed to ANYONE! Anytime I get free weed whether its grown mexi shit weed or killer I appreciate it.

Lets just get back to good vibes...

I'm with you Indican :tu

Now, back to the topic at hand...

Posi this morning and then I gave the dog a bath. (I wanted to hug him and he stunk too bad, lol) :tu

gallery_688_314_542277.jpg

Today I'm smokin leftover Agent Orange mixed w/ Herijuana...

:tu

Sorry Scorp...but I need to address some concerns & issues here.

As far as the drama that has gone on here in this thread...& another....just to let ya guys know....

Joker called me before he posted his reply to Shaman...he also @ the same time spoke w/ Mav' as we were both together & we agreed that he should post his true feelings on the matter...given the situation.

There have been many currents in this drama...Joker quoted the original posting & he only brought up what a lot of people were thinking...& were afraid to say...

Then the post was edited & changed & V stated his peace....w/ the 2nd edit of post #201....

Now I come on here today & see that post #201 is edited yet AGAIN....

Basically what I am saying is...

There are times that we all have to do without weed....it happens!

But to come into threads & chat & state that you are out of smoke, REGARDLESS OF THE CIRCUMSTANCES & haven't received a care package in 4 months & that you give up is akin to begging in my eyes....

Yeah things don't always happen the way we want them too....ya know...that is life...

As I see it...an offer that has been made & then rescinded because of others issues....well...ya prolly shouldnt have made the offer to begin with...

After all we are just basically 1 big dysfunctional family...so...let's put this behind us & grow on...

Now...where is the damned group hug smiley????

Peace...wpw

smokin some grapefruitxwhite russian right now with the last of my sk.spxlemsk for later, got all the trim gathered for a run through the bags, last time after i used the bags i used the gumby method to collect remaining resin from water, it was like super soft black/gold seal from way back when..........stay lucky

Guest Big V

I'm smokin some outdoor sative of unknown origin grown in the Colorado Rockeys...But good Sensi Nugg...

Well today I made a mistake of toppin a bowl w/ some KO Kush BHO....hello 4hr nap....so tonight I snuck into the Madonna stash.... :tu

Peace...wpw

Guest CK.

Broke out the Trainwreck tonight... been goin easy on it... tryin to make it last awhile. i could smoke it everyday though.

Guest JJonahJameson

Completely toasted out on a rolled cigarette lined with acapulco gold x Nepalese. Soaring away, hope I don't drop anything on those below me.

alittle green pheno kf

the wreck

alittle pruple pheno kf

the purps