•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

hupla

Sannie's The One,, Killing Fields #7 & Dabney Blu

Ola!

A while back a few clones where gifted 2 me.

Woke up one day , poored my coffee in a cup and the doorbel rang. Mailman with a small package.

In it where 2 rooted clones with names on it of wich i allways wanted to grow some.

Killing fields #7 and the One f1

These 2 girls are both moms of my favorite strains so i really couldnt be more happy!!

Million thnx ! for these and your trust San.

Just a few days after that, someone gave me some other strains "to test"

Kyle kushmans Strawberry cough

Dabney Blu

Pre 98 Bubba kush

SFV OG kush

Pure/puss kush

Jack Herrer.

Million thnx for these 2,,,,,,,will never be forgotten and paid back fully as the chance rises

they all went in recovery:

med_gallery_22_332_1494002.jpg

I really cant handle this kind of overload of clones,,

Since i dont want them to get tossed before their outcomes are clear, i was happy some fellow growers where happy to adopt them..

The Bubba is under the care of San and Knuts.

med_gallery_22_332_958644.jpg

Strawberry cough is under DLS 's wings.

Both the other kushes are still in my family, since my siblings have the same hobby as us all!!

(so these 2 will pop up here 2,,,,as will the kksc, i hope)

The Jack Herrer is going to be adopted by a grower on the Dutch section.

So now i'm left with the Dabney, KF and the One.

They vegged 5 weeks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,are HUGE!

I kinda kept the KF in a small pot a bit longer since i expect much more growth/stretching from her compared to the One and Dabney.

She went in a 70 liter pot yesterday and i'm now planning to scrog them tonight...........AND TAKE PICS!

Finally i'm running again,,,since the Tropicall affy's where mostly male...

CHEERS,

Hupla

So i havent put up a scrog,,,and not sure if i will.

Have switched 12/12 but i'm not sure if i did the right thing,,,took a lot of clones of these girls as soon as they where recovered. Perhaps they needed a week more recovering cause of that.

Strange to see the traces of the revegging/recovering,,,not used to that. Especially the KF needs a bit of a boost,,,,but i'm still confident that she will grow the most in the next 2 weeks (sannie??)

Also the cold has kicked in!! Winter is truelly knocking . Dusted of my heating gear,,just gotta set it up as soon i get a bit fitter (blower did it)

Well the one:

med_gallery_22_332_102846.jpg

med_gallery_22_332_1497867.jpg

med_gallery_22_332_1548011.jpg

dabney just about to wake up:

med_gallery_22_332_1465798.jpg

Gotta have to make the pics of the kf later,,since the battery's went down on me,,,and hell i'm not completely proud of her either.

Well,, tips etc are very welcome!!

Cheerio

Hupla

These plants are just fantastic, and I've grown all three:

Kyle Kushmans Strawberry cough is totally different than the SC sold by Dutch passion, and tastes amazing through a vape; it's really good stuff (not saying that the DP version isn't good).

I'd love it if you could get some of these to Sannie (if he doesn't already have them), in particular:

Pre 98 Bubba Kush

SFV OG Kush

I love Bubba, but it's just not that strong, and it wears off quickly.

A Bubba X Heri cross would be the shit...I'd order 10 packs.

The SFV OK is ok, but not "happy" like the Bubba, and the yield is really bad...not sure what he would cross it with.

Anyway, I'm staying tuned to this one. :popcorn:

:popcorn: If you're not happy with the way they look hupla why not just go ahead and veg them a couple more weeks, while you can? You have some mighty fine strains there to work with. :spliff:

@Garg.

THNX, i hope they will pull trough in a major way.

@Mave.

Lack of space,,lack of time,,lack of patience.

Gotta continue,,so much more to be tested. (and clones are saved)..

@Kiefer.

The Bubba is allready under Sannie's care. i'm not sure what he's planning to do with it tho.

cheerio

Somebody's taking care of those, no hiding that fact.Looks great all over.I know my KF takes some time to pull itself together and then BAM it's drinking a gallon of water a day and popping buds to the left and buds to the right.It sits there slowly setting itself up and you think this is never going to really start flowering and then one day, maybe day 45 of 12/12 they're off like a rocket.Very enjoyable to watch.I'll be watching yours as well....All the best to ya, Chaco.

lovely gifts of flavor.

i cant wait to try my kf. shes a lovely beast

This is my kind of thing :popcorn:

You be gentle with my baby's

greetz sannie

Hupla,

YOU, sir, have my full attention! Nice variety... I wanna see this go down..... :popcorn: :spliff:

Peace,

Real

Thnx San, real and SP.

Went to check up on them yesterday... The one is still going strong ans i detected recovery in the dabney..and even in the KF #7.

So i hope they will fully get over it soon,,so my mind can get at ease.

cheerio

Hello hupla! Nice work, they look very healthy to my relatively untrained eye. My friend is ordering a pack of KF tonight, so we'll be paying close attention to this. :popcorn:

Thnx Figment!!

Well update:

I'm still a bit doubting on if i did and doing right by flipping them over. Tho if i see the one , i'm getting more confident that the Killing fields #7 will pull trough.

Hope i discovered and treated the small spot of milldew.

Battling the temps aswell i must say,,,but each day adjusting a bit and i'm getting there aswell!

But NUFF of the negative!!

What a beautifull plant, the ONE, to grow!!

the one:

med_gallery_22_332_366220.jpg

You can clearly see its colder in the back of my kabinet (at least thats what i think is causing drooping):

med_gallery_22_332_24544.jpg

It's still hard to believe that when you look at those leaves , its a 9 week flowerstage:

med_gallery_22_332_213335.jpg

The Dabney blu:

med_gallery_22_332_1231182.jpg

She is probably coping best with the cold and doing a speedy recovery considering her start.

med_gallery_22_332_1847669.jpg

overvieuw of the 3:

med_gallery_22_332_471419.jpg

As you can see the Killing Fields on the left side in the back is stressed enough,,,i tell her i'm sorry everynight.

It seems to work a bit, she pulls up more green colour each day:

med_gallery_22_332_784238.jpg

So please miss #7 a bit further up with that colour would you girl???

med_gallery_22_332_1226009.jpg

So as allways i'm having fun ,,but this time a bit more kinda!!! Such genetics in my garden DAMN!

ciao,

Hupla

@sannie and @ mave:

THNX,,,fingers crossed for strong dope indeed!

Got enough heating in today to settle the temps when lights are out.

This should do much good i hope.

well try to pull up pics in the next two days since things are finally rolling again!

ciao,

Hupla

well here we go again!!

Still in love with that the one!!

And damn ,,i still cant believe i will be done with her in 8 weeks!! man those leaves make me think otherwise!!

med_gallery_22_332_778586.jpg

med_gallery_22_332_33395.jpg

Its clear to see that colouration on this baby is really caused by temps,,,,,the buds in the back are far more coloured then the ones in the middle.

the dabney should be a 8 weeker aswell:

med_gallery_22_332_778444.jpg

med_gallery_22_332_787286.jpg

the KF #7 is still recovering (damn that colour) but judging the nodes,,,,,,,,damn i'm in for some candles!!

med_gallery_22_332_1705620.jpg

med_gallery_22_332_154269.jpg

med_gallery_22_332_497823.jpg

but still she is pulling up more green each day:

med_gallery_22_332_1198763.jpg

well a overvieuw:

med_gallery_22_332_1836866.jpg

cheerio!!!

Hupla

Those plants are coming along nicely Hupla! I am having cold temp issues too but threw in a heater.

Your girls seem to have recovered nicely. I hope you give us a nice smoke report on the dabney.Nice update!

Indeed TheOne will be done in 8-9 weeks,but looking at the leafs you would think 10-12 weeks would be more in the right direction.

This is the reason why you can't select the Killing Fields by only vegging,you have to flower here all the way to know what she will doing :unsure:

Exclusive stuff in there dude

greetz sannie

:unsure: Very lucky man Hupla. The last few days I would have traded you my heat for some of your cool. I guess we should be happy that they live and continue to grow. :P