•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
KIEFer

I Love Msg

Man! I LOVE MSG.

Check these out...if you haven't had them yet, let me tell you now: THEY ARE GOOD AS FAWK!

Seriously, I want to mash them into a powder and shoot up with them. I'm not shitting you...I want to walk up to a

complete stranger, and get a handful of their hair, and jerk it back and forth a few times, then I want to push them

down...HARD...they'll be like: Oh my god! Why are you doing this!? And I'd be: THESE CHIPS ARE FUCKING GOOD, YOU BASTARD!!!

gallery_622_409_255678.jpg

I wonder why they are so good:

gallery_622_409_145662.jpg

That's it...everything good has MSG in it...in this case, MSG comes BEFORE actual jalapeño flavoring.

As soon as possible, I am going to buy some RAW MSG, and add it to everything...milk, water, pancake batter, eggs...soda...jelly dough nuts...pepto bismal...

:D IMO they need to stick enema syringes in the CEO's asses of these companies. They should do the same thing to the politicains who ignore how many people being alergic to MSG. I just love paying good money at a restaurant to poison myself. I just wish I could do it every meal. Then you would never have to worry about gaining even one pound. :D

What, you mean it's not normal for my lips to burn for 2 hours, and for my tongue to be the size of a balled up wash-cloth? :D

I think it did something to my skin too...I feel weird...fake even...

blownPupil.jpg

I need one of these for the bathroom...so no one can piss...

:D Oh yeah perfectly normal. It goes along with having chills when the room is 78 degrees and your head swelling. I think MSG was one of the big food groups. I am trying to not eat anyhting that has a longer shelf life than I have life expectency. :D

DAMN.... There go the Twinkies.....

and just when I thought it was safe to go back into the creamy filling. dammit dammit dammit... thanks guys!

Peace,

Real

Man, I think until the early 90's, twinkles DIDN'T even HAVE an expiration date...it's true. I have 4 of those chocolate cupcakes that hostess makes...I'll probably eat 1-2 of those now...then have some of those chips...then finish off this McDonald's double cheeseburger that's been in the butter compartment since 3 weeks ago. The thing is really hard...but that's what microwaves are for...and tomorrow, I'll launch the new flagshit, flagship...

29boy8j.jpg