•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
solstick

Ventilation Off When Lights Off ?

Hello and merry xmas all. Have a couple question for you guys :grinning_respect:

The weather over here has been really cold lately -15c at night and im about to switch to 12/12 which would give me temps around 14-16c when lights are off, maby even lower.

Can i run the fan on the same switch as my lights or do the plants need co2 during night aswell ? Guess i need a heater if they do.

Have a bunch of sannie seeds vegging right now half of them for 5 weeks (recovery haze ,mix kush ,

Anesthesia , Mad-S) and the rest for about 10 days (Ko kush F2 , Jackberry F2 , Mix kush)

Is it a bit early flowering after 10 days in soil ? they germinated in pitpots for 5 days before soil and are now about 10cm (the later batch, older batch is alot bigger = )

They are under separate 600w hps 24/0 from start.

No pics yet but i will try and get some during flower.

All the best

//

Solstick

when you switch to 12/12 if you can run your lights at night it will help with your heating if need be

CO2 is something you only add if your setup is right for it , if not CO2 is somewhat of a waste IMHO

I sometimes will vent at night if I need to lower my humidty at lights out

be safe and be well

Dequelo

Guest Big V

My vent fan goes off when lights go off for the very reason you said.... It gets too damn cold in my room if I leave it on. as long as you have a fan circulating the air they should be ok... The plants are resting at night so they don't use hardly any co2 at lights out.

Ok il try and run the lights during night and have my exhaust fan off when they are sleeping.

Yeah that co2 is just a little test nothing fancy or expensive = ) bucket of water with sugar and yeast that produce alittle co2 boost (the ones closest to it seem to like it)

My humidity will stay close to 40% with exhaustfan and humidifiers off and at 50% with fan on and 3x humidifiers :specool damn dry winter air.

Thx alot guys now i can relax untill next problem :grinning_respect:

Oh btw love your thread dequelo whish i could live in a simmilar place.

All the best

//

Solstick

aka uberlurker

Hola peeps.

ok plz culd i give yall a laugh and ask what "venting 27/7" means? i know the 12/12 and 18/6 and 24/0 but 27/7 :(

is that martian time or sumting lol.

chow peeps.

i say ventilation 24/7

nature doesnt stop its ventilation for the night hrs.

like stated before its harder on the molds and some other diseases/pest having ventilation around