lollipops

First off read all the way thr0ugh first

Items needed

2 cups granulated sugar

2/3 cup light corn syrup

3/4 cup water

cookies sheets

1/8th cannabutter for the cookie sheets

flavoring,,,i use peppermint,,,lime,,, orange,,,cherry whatever floats your boat

candy thermometer

pint of rum 150 proof

25-30 lollipops sticks

4 grams keif

First lets make the tincture,,,,add around 1 ounce rum to a deep saucepan ,,,add keif and start to heat,,,heat it slowly as you don't want it to get to hot around 175 will do nicely,,,you will get more heat later,,,,after you have mixed and cooked the keif for around 4to 6 minutes remove from heat and let stand to cool,,once cool pour in glass jar,,you should only have about 1/8th left and it will evaporate later,,,now place somewhere to cool,,, Rinse pan and fill with water and heat it back up///used to keep spoon clean,,,,

Next combine your ingredients in saucepan,,,,,everything except the tincture and the flavoring,,,,set aside

next butter your cookie sheet and place in fridge,,,,,

Now heat and mix till you get to around 270, mix it very well,,once it is mixed and you cant feel the sugar turn the heat off and add the flavoring,,,be careful as the steam will burn ya,,,,you will notice that by now the temps are around 290,,,when it cools back to 250 add the tincture in and mix,,,,,the rum will be gone by now,,,if not all gone it just give a little kick,,,,moonshine in place of rum works great...

Now working very fast take a tablespoon and dip out the mix onto the cookie sheet or into your molds,,,you need to be fast as the spoon gunk's up dip it into the hot water,,,flatten out the candy and add sticks,,,if the mix starts to get hard place the pan into the hot water of the other pan,,,i should have taken pictures but i was alone and had to work fast,,,,

Okay your done,,,i guess by now you have sampled the cracked prices,,,be careful they will get to you fast,,,, you should have around 25-30 treats wrap them in wax paper and place in fridge in airtight container,,,if you don't they will absorb the smell/taste from the fridge,,,,Enjoy,,,,oh 1 at a time and wait around 30-40 minutes before eating another,,,, :tu

I love these recepi's,,,but never eat any.

Is 175 degrees good for maintaining potency in edables??

cheerio

That's funny! Great recipe!

nice recipe man,

but like hupla said..

i always maintain a max of 100 degrees celcius to bake my "loaded" edables

gr

BK

I have never had a issue with 175 fahrenheit,,and have made lots of candy,,,

And if you don't like to use corn syrup you can make the same thing with 1.5 cups of sugar and 1 cup of hot water

I have never had a issue with 175 fahrenheit,,and have made lots of candy,,,

And if you don't like to use corn syrup you can make the same thing with 1.5 cups of sugar and 1 cup of hot water

Lovely recipe! Do you think honey or maple syrup could be used as a substitute?

I would bet Honey would as it is natural

Looks like I'll have to do some experimenting :P Just asking because I have both homemade honey and maple syrup. Gotta love local natural stuff. :D

The confusion about the max. temp. is the different unit of measurement i suspect. :D

175 fahrenheit is only 79 degrees Celsius,so well below the 100 degrees celsius . :P

The lollipops sound delicious Mrs G1!

Grtz. Aad

Nice!

I know what I'm passing out for Trick or Treat next year hehehehe

Ill be the guy dressed up as the Purple Teletubbie...

<_<