•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Chicken

As promise my Anesthesia's grow; here we go!

hi guys ,

Like i promised some pics of my grow if i did it well !!!

fist one my fav pic for the moment these plants grow in a hydroponic home made system :

gallery_1130_660_342350.jpg

same :

the same 10 days later :

gallery_1130_660_706429.jpg

again :

gallery_1130_660_913112.jpg

The others in soil :

gallery_1130_660_238591.jpg

this one is a sort of one bud :

gallery_1130_660_974456.jpg

Later i will show you the mother plant i made and some other plants but step by step;

Sorry for the quality of the pics (just had my cam ); i'll do better for the best pic of the month contest !!!

Don't be shy ; comments are more than welcome...

Take care,

Chicken

Awesome! I love seeing Anna grow shows :D Yours look lovely! She is one of the prettier plants to be found in the shop IMO.

What are your thoughts on the hydro plant(s) vs the soil plants Chicken? Is it much better in your hydro set up?

In fact i have to explain what's happened !!! I start with 10 seed in my hydrosystem who looks like igs6 pack but i have to remove quick 4 plants in soil who didn't grow (the big one in soil ). So 6 plants were staying in hydro but unfortunately i got 5 male on 6 ( shit happens ). So these plant stay in bloom during the time i removed the others to a veg cab i made quick !!! So they are not in the same "bloom period" but for the moment. the plants in soil have really nice looking ( first time i grow in soil ; i started hydro!!!)

So to finish i made 2 clones from the lady in hydro; i am keeping one as mother for the moment ( i gonna make new clones in couple of days ) and the other one went to the bloom box with her "mum " and sister.

Gonna put somme pics with more details soon... It was just a try to post pics on the first one !!!

Hope you understand me and forgive me for my grammar...

Chicken

i had time to find pics to illustrate what i wrote earlier...

First the beginnig of the bloom =, so it stayed just one in hydro at the back who had already two weeks of bloom when the others joined her (the bigger) and 3 in soil :

gallery_1130_660_1403994.jpg

the "quick made veg cab "

gallery_1130_660_680882.jpg

Inside

gallery_1130_660_1113069.jpg

gallery_1130_660_529033.jpg

So this 2 clones came from the plant in hydro ; one came in the bloom box an one became my mother plant for the moment...

Don' take atention to the hygro termo cause the station just ge tof the bloom box to check the temperature. it's used to be 23° and between 60 and 80 percent of hygro with my mist maker depends if it was on or off position.

and now the full box 2 days ago :

gallery_1130_660_134551.jpg

i just add a hps 150w in the middle of the plants to light the "down parts" of them... U can see it a bit.

And the main bud of the hydro plant :

gallery_1130_660_1312261.jpg

That's all for today...

Take care

Nice plants Chicken!

Please describe your homemade hydro system....I like home made stuff!

Peace...wpw

Yeah,, me 2!!

tho i'm a dirt man myself,,,,DIY gets my attention every time :D

Looks green chicken!! nice grow!

Hupla

all right; these ladies are sleeping until 2O h... when they wake up i 'll take pics to show you properly...

I am sick as a dog (fuckin cold ) so i have time to answer to most of yours desires lol...

talk to U later.

OK guys, as you asked i describe my new home made hydro system with pictures :

gallery_1130_660_1044938.jpg

closer view gallery_1130_660_252976.jpg

gallery_1130_660_1485532.jpg

And inside gallery_1130_660_471391.jpg

inside it got one submersible pump ( 600L/H ) , a air pump 2x150 L/h ; one water hiter and a waterproof termo.

It's really easy to use more than the first 2 kind of waterfarm i used to pratice !!!

And like in the shop i bought these containers they got different size i did exactly the same but in mini size :

gallery_1130_660_621701.jpg

i try to grow in a one bud way but for the moment i am not really happy with the beginnig... inside it's a 300/l submersible pump and one 100L AIR PUMP

And now the Anesthesia inside ( 8 weeks bloom ) :

gallery_1130_660_926251.jpg

And in a few minutes some macros under hps ( sorry )

Few minutes and a joint later :

gallery_1130_660_1908546.jpg

gallery_1130_660_782480.jpg

Now my moter plant and her twin sister who just shown their future buds :

gallery_1130_660_743301.jpg

gallery_1130_660_1800488.jpg

and two pics of the most advanced plant in soil ( love it for a first try in soil ) :

gallery_1130_660_1533547.jpg

gallery_1130_660_1938762.jpg

Anesthesia is really a lovely plant to grow even if i know already i won't get the yield as my last grow with the White Widow (white label ).Even if i didn't grow them with the same hydro system and the same brand of nute ( was ghe series and it's canna now )But anyway i am sure the smoke gonna be really good (in all way).Forgot to say i spent 4 years without growing anything so i must did some mistake...

Hope it is not borring for you to read me.;

That's my first grow report ever !!!

Cheers

Hope it is not borring for you to read me.;

That's my first grow report ever !!!

Cheers

Not boring for me, Chicken!

Thanks for the look @ the DIY hydro unit too...:P

:D

Peace...wpw

HI everyone,

Today i decide to make clones cause one of my friends want to try Anesthesia outside and i was thinking already to fill my box in few weeks AGAIN !!! So i decide to make clones with soil (things i never did ) this time (my friend and for fun!!!)

So it's the mother before cut : gallery_1130_660_1414145.jpg

after the cut : gallery_1130_660_908425.jpg

gallery_1130_660_1540253.jpg

I decide to make a roots trimming even if that wasn't really necessary yet... I saw brow/yellow leaf blight and suppose the roots need space but i'm not sure about that so if you have some ideas or advices i take them;

gallery_1130_660_969482.jpg

Clones done : gallery_1130_660_1323761.jpg

All these people came back to "the quick veg cab" under Turbo neon 110W :

gallery_1130_660_796427.jpg

I still have 4 clones to make tomorrow in rockwool cause i forgot to let them one day in water to make the PH downer ( need 5.8 )...but it's gonna be done tomorrow.

I hesitate to use a home made bubbler ( yeah i known home made AGAIN ) or do it normally. it will depend from the place in the veg cab.

Just have to wait now !!!

ANd to finish, a pic (not to bad this time) of a bud from the hydrosystem :gallery_1130_660_499124.jpg

Have a nice week-end everybody...

Hi Chicken! nice grow! The plants are looking great. When do you expect the hydro plant to finish? I want to see a smoke report!

Hi guys,

Thx for your interest ;

@ Bodhi : The hydroplant will finish her 8 th week of bloom monday. Like i readead here she must need minimun 10 weeks maybe 11 but it was for some soils plant !!! So i think i will give her one week of nute again and 1O days or 2 weeks of plain water and just enzym. The trichrome are still full clear so i suppose it's gonna be a good timing ...

Don't worry I MUST DO A SMOKE REPORT, few reasons for that :

1° i am smoking commercial hash from Maroc ( usual hash you can find in France ) since one month and has U can expected i more than fed up !!!

2° A first grow report must ending by a smoke report

3° Some friends already booked a week end to test Anesthesia too and trust me they won't forget...

4° shit, i forgot most things i wanted to say !!!

Anyway,

Keep cool guys...

PS : Hupla : i am crazy about your avatar, make me smile each time i see U around !!!

you really went the extra mile for these ones didn't you :D I think you might be surprised about the final yield. It doesn't look like much but the buds are very compact and heavy. Beautiful plant on soil, beautiful leafs too btw!

you really went the extra mile for these ones didn't you specool.gif I think you might be surprised about the final yield. It doesn't look like much but the buds are very compact and heavy. Beautiful plant on soil, beautiful leafs too btw!

I didn't grow during a while so this is time i went the extra mile but it gonna be the s

you really went the extra mile for these ones didn't you specool.gif I think you might be surprised about the final yield. It doesn't look like much but the buds are very compact and heavy. Beautiful plant on soil, beautiful leafs too btw!

I didn't grow during a while so this is time i went the extra mile but it gonna be the s

I didn't grow during a while so this is time i went the extra mile but it 's gonna be the same with the next straim if i am pleased with them ...

And when you have so nice genetics (thx very much to U ), you must honor them otherwise it's like spliting on your work !!!

I hope to be surprised by the yield too !!!

Thank for the nice words...

Still spying your work !!!

Chicken

Ps : sorry for the mistaken function, if a moderators can delete it off !!!

It's gotta be good smoke

I hope so and mostly convince cuz all the people on the board who grew them up are really charmed by these ladies!!! like they are connoisseurs i can expect it to be true :D

Hi Chicken! I'm definitely looking forward to hearing about the Anesthesia smoke test.

Sounds like you and your friends are going to have some fun that weekend.

Me, I just got some nice looking buds today. not sure what the strain is because the guy didn't know! But it's a nice smoke - just smoked a nice bud, and feeling goood :D

gallery_1213_672_807966.jpg

Hola amigos,

Time for an update of my Anesthesia run, all the pics have been taken 3 hours ago.

I decide to introduce them one by one except the hydro one who has just start to be rinse. i will show it properly before to be harvest to compare with the others grow in soil...

There is two different view for each plant

Plant 1 6 weeks in bloom

gallery_1130_660_596267.jpg

gallery_1130_660_183760.jpg

Plant 2

7 weeks in bloom

gallery_1130_660_2483109.jpg

gallery_1130_660_1680362.jpg

The biggest leave is much bigger than my hand (i am small ) and really indica shape

gallery_1130_660_2760619.jpg

gallery_1130_660_798506.jpg

gallery_1130_660_1531180.jpg

gallery_1130_660_3763328.jpg

The clone has just finish his stretch(bigining 5 weeks bloom) and he's just a bit smaller than one from seed. But looks strong and start to make flowers.

gallery_1130_660_1559845.jpg

gallery_1130_660_2558346.jpg

The strange pheno (6 weeks in bloom) that i grow in one bud (if we can call that onebud!!); look the skunk in this breed try to want more than one's share !!!

gallery_1130_660_378971.jpg

gallery_1130_660_3420526.jpg

gallery_1130_660_2527581.jpg

The mother 9 days after i take clone from her recover easily,

gallery_1130_660_1644973.jpg

gallery_1130_660_3058735.jpg

So everything is going all right and just have to wait the clones to root.

I am really close to sroupt my big white beans and even closer to order some sannie Jack beans!!! Start to dream about her :D

Hope your enjoy your grow as i do :lol:

Take care guys

What a nice looking strain ! Very very resinous too the looks of it :D And that lil pheno is just one freaky lookin thing ! haha. It'll be interesting to see what she looks like come harvest :lol: What a great structure they have too !

Shiney white productions!!

Looks good Chicken!!

I can see you have the monkstyle of drinking beer!!! I love meself a good old leffe (or any will do hehe)

cheers