•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

solstick

Traveling with thc in the blood.

Hey , smth just came to mind while looking for a destination for my next vacation.

What if i go to say malaysia or thailand or even worse united arab emirates where theyl put you in jail for nothing.

I mean its enough to get in trouble just from having thc in the blood = / so how do you guys do it ?

Only travel to countries with where you wont get into much trouble ?

Feeling a bit stupid atm so il explain a bit more :spliff: im not gonna smoke when im there. But the laws dont care if i smoked at home

or even in a country where its legal. If a random test shows possitive for thc they will take you in. Unless ofc you can pay them of.

Solstick I have never heard of anywhere just randomly making you take a blood or piss test. Go to the right country and they don't even have a customs check let alone any of the tests you're talkig about. :spliff:

Yeah i know go across the border to cambodia and buy a pound of weed for a few $ but im not going there this time unfortunately.

im more curious how others do when going to these countries i cant be the only smoker that likes it there :spliff:

And yeah i know likelyhood of getting busted is slim and so on be carefull and all but quite often read about random tests in bars/discos etc.

And this in countries where you really dont wanna be tested.

If i was going to the us or canada or some normal place (well relativly normal:D) i wouldnt think twice about it.

As soon as i see a airport,,,as we go on holiday,,,the stress hits me!!

I gotta open all suitcases again and do triple checks on clothing etc.............How easy it is here to posess and use::::thats how easy it is to get fucked in some country's.

But i probably never had "sober "blood anywhere ,,,,,,,,,,so if it was that harse i wouldnt leave my country hehe.

I sometimes watch a airline/airport serie on tv from australia,,,,,,one of the hardest customs in the world..

They even test creditcard sometimes on tine drug particles....................MAN I"M GONNA BE SCREWED OVER THERE I GUESS.

(tho i believe they are used on positive testresults from dutch travelers )

So no problem traveling to most places (did hear about a hard sentence in arabia on a tiny piece of accidentally brought hasj)

cheerio

I've traveller to Malaysia and Indonesia. Never heard of or saw any random blood testing. Stayed sober for few weeks and didn't even think about smoking.