•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Clepter™

The Mask

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind rose.... The wind was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings nor endings to the turning of the Wheel of Time.

But it was a beginning -

CelticDivider2.gif

gallery_1057_627_472677.jpg

gallery_1057_627_554674.jpg

gallery_1057_627_552832.jpg

gallery_1057_627_269281.jpg

gallery_1057_627_33246.jpg

gallery_1057_627_442571.jpg

gallery_1057_627_19735.jpg

gallery_1057_627_111372.jpg

gallery_1057_627_221293.jpg

gallery_1057_627_678788.jpg

gallery_1057_627_523512.jpg

gallery_1057_627_218950.jpg

gallery_1057_627_653877.jpg

gallery_1057_627_163102.jpg

gallery_1057_627_172968.jpg

gallery_1057_627_113515.jpg

Damn...I am pleased as hell.

WOW man! earth to clepter..do you copy clepter..hehe have fun man! looks amazing :D peace, island

Thanks everyone...I am actually afraid to smoke this...Heri was the only other weed I have been afraid of...and probably Jackhammer F2, but I haven't popped those yet.

I can't bring myself to slap a sample in the dehydrator...it has to have a 2 week cure.

The "normal" pheno...I DID take a sample of that last night - it caved my head it. I couldn't even get online to post about it.

If you want to know what The Mask feels like...it's like this:

Youtube Clip

Specifically, about 1:20 in....hahaha

HOLY!!!

That's what I call white dude...

Hope you like to smoke this one (you'd better :D)

Kees.

That was a nice cross indeed

Thanks for sharing clepter

greetz sannie

Hey man, thanks for sending it to me!

I have a pet snake...it slithers this way and that!

I'm going to drop the official name on the "Strong Pheno"

I am calling this cut:

Ebenezer Sploodge

Why?

Because:

1. It's so frosty, that it looks like someone jizzed all over it.

2. It's so good (commercially) that it takes all of your (their) money.

3. Everyone loves to say the name, almost exactly 12 minutes after smoking a few tokes.

I originally called the cut "Flowers for Algernon"...but you know...yeah...

I sent some clones to Holland, but Kees killed them because they took offense to his 24/7 Judas Priest mix tapes, and goddamn died on him. (Who still has a tape deck!?)

I tried sending a few more cuttings to Holland on a homing pigeon, but the fucking bird flew off - homing pigeons are extinct...this was a central park pigeon apparently. Who knows where the hell it flapped off to with my shit!

Two other people on this forum have them already as well...don't ask them for it, they won't send them. If everyone thinks the strain is great, then I will let them give the clones to whoever they choose. The shit needs to be "beta tested"...

I will protect these user's names unless they want to come forward...so until then I will refer to them simply as:

1. Slaverick

and

2. Small W

And remember friends - I didn't do shit; I just got lucky. Sannie did the breeding...so congratulate him.

Guest Big V
I'm going to drop the official name on the "Strong Pheno"

I am calling this cut:

Ebenezer Sploodge

Why?

Because:

1. It's so frosty, that it looks like someone jizzed all over it.

2. It's so good (commercially) that it takes all of your (their) money.

3. Everyone loves to say the name, almost exactly 12 minutes after smoking a few tokes.

I originally called the cut "Flowers for Algernon"...but you know...yeah...

I sent some clones to Holland, but Kees killed them because they took offense to his 24/7 Judas Priest mix tapes, and goddamn died on him. (Who still has a tape deck!?)

I tried sending a few more cuttings to Holland on a homing pigeon, but the fucking bird flew off - homing pigeons are extinct...this was a central park pigeon apparently. Who knows where the hell it flapped off to with my shit!

Two other people on this forum have them already as well...don't ask them for it, they won't send them. If everyone thinks the strain is great, then I will let them give the clones to whoever they choose. The shit needs to be "beta tested"...

I will protect these user's names unless they want to come forward...so until then I will refer to them simply as:

1. Slaverick

and

2. Small W

And remember friends - I didn't do shit; I just got lucky. Sannie did the breeding...so congratulate him.

All I can say is OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!! HELL YEAH!!! :welcome: :D :D :D :D

You are the MUTHER FUCKER Clepter!

hahaha,

What you're seeing is Big V actually realizing which clones I sent him...

Yeah man, the shit is POTENT! My wife and I can smoke off of a walnut sized piece for almost 2 weeks, and that's saying some shit.

I am going to smoke some of the last of this shit now, and listen to "Coast To Coast" outside by the fire pit...perhaps I'll FREAK OUT!

panic-attack.jpg

grocery.jpg

panic.jpg

hospital-panic-attack.jpg

All I can say is OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!! HELL YEAH!!! :welcome: :D :D :D :D

You are the MUTHER FUCKER Clepter!

Very lucky indeed! Congrats V! What would you say the medicinal values are of this pheno Clepter?

Best Regards,

-O

:D Jaw dropping pics

I think this is what they tried to teach us about '' Reefer Madness" in school????? :welcome:

All jokes aside, outstanding pheno!!! Your a lucky camper my friend

All the Best

HD

Holy,

Hey thanks man...hopefully everyone that wants some will get some in a little while.

ox,

I am not sure...when I get in a PTSD rage, it gives such a POTENT HEAD-CHANGE that I am not even capable of being angry or violent anymore. As for cancer pain and whatnot - I don't really have any physical pain (I do, but it's been so long, that it's not there anymore). It would be criminal of me to say that it is good for really sick people, as I don't know what they are going through.

As for appetite; what the hell out man, hahah. Red eyes like the strongest indica, and you eat until your stomach is ready to burst...also, you get "thunchies" (thirst munchies)...fucking drink a whole case of pop for no reason without puking.

No cotton mouth though...I think...it could be the 8909132 cans of soda that's masking a dry mouth. haha, I said MASK.

Sounds like it might be good also with anxiety and eating disorders from what you say Clepter. The reason why we asked was b/c we are rapid cycle bi-polar and chronic lower back patient(L3 to L7) so were always looking for new strains that are medicinally potent so that a little goes a long ways, but then again from what we hear it was a one time batch just like Mad S.

Thanks again for the info Clepter.

Best Regards,

-O

Sounds like it might be good also with anxiety

I don't know about that...it comes on almost too strong. I wouldn't recommend it for anxiety at all, which is why I made the reference to listening to shows about UFO's and freaking out. An inexperienced smoker would probably end up in the ER if they smoked it like their normal commercial variety. I had a friend tell me that he thought he was dead after smoking it...that his heart had stopped beating and shit...and he won't smoke weed anymore.

The reason why we asked was b/c we are rapid cycle bi-polar and chronic lower back patient(L3 to L7)

Ahh mixed modes (states), where you inspired to explosive negativity, with the added aggression of severe physical pain to fuel the fire...wouldn't know anything about it.

The shit will snap you out of a mixed state in 5-10 minutes...100% of the time, but there are other strains that do this too.

Thanks for clarifying that for us Clepter.

I don't know about that...it comes on almost too strong. I wouldn't recommend it for anxiety at all, which is why I made the reference to listening to shows about UFO's and freaking out. An inexperienced smoker would probably end up in the ER if they smoked it like their normal commercial variety. I had a friend tell me that he thought he was dead after smoking it...that his heart had stopped beating and shit...and he won't smoke weed anymore.

Ahh mixed modes (states), where you inspired to explosive negativity, with the added aggression of severe physical pain to fuel the fire...wouldn't know anything about it.

The shit will snap you out of a mixed state in 5-10 minutes...100% of the time, but there are other strains that do this too.

I harvested another Ebenezer Sploodge today: 8FEB10

Fuck...you know? 66 days for this lady...one digit from 666; that's the point.

gallery_1057_627_29982.jpg

gallery_1057_627_93743.jpg

gallery_1057_627_92787.jpg

gallery_1057_627_183383.jpg

gallery_1057_627_171279.jpg

gallery_1057_627_63280.jpg

Ahhh, a nice HUGE picture:

2gwhxlg.jpg

My buddy and I already fucked off two people tonight, with a joint made of crumbs taken from a food-dehydrator...fun stuff. Mind-raping weed.

Looks deadly to me clepter :grinning_respect:

Strong stuff those mask buds

greetz sannie