•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Clepter™

The Mask

med_gallery_1057_627_93743.jpg

Judging from the bigg ballhead in that stem, you must have had alien visitors in your growroom!!!

And they didn't even take a bud!! You might have killed them with it though...

Kees. :grinning_respect: :D

Looks deadly to me clepter :D

Strong stuff those mask buds

Thanks man...I sure enjoy this pheno...you'll be able to try some in only a few days. :grinning_respect:

I am going to let the other one in the tent go 77-84 days...haha, wow.

Judging from the bigg ballhead in that stem, you must have had alien visitors in your growroom!!!

And they didn't even take a bud!! You might have killed them with it though...

HAHA, no man...those are scars left on the plants from "supercropping" them. Instead of breaking the branch off and killing it...I pinch the stems flat with needle-nose pliers first,

and then fold the branch over so that it is almost upside down. They heal completely in 2-3 days...wait until you see the Jackhammer - I broke it 11 times I think.

Yeah, it does look like a weapon, doesn't it?

I was thinking:

11872691.jpg

Clepter ,, Man your somthing ,,plesae please do keep it coming this way. im a prety sick puppy at times ,, and i do so enjoy your humor,allways just at the right moment for me. i certainly enjoy a good laugh. and you can allways bring that out of me in a heart beat, so keep on keepin on, PEACE to you and yours,,,...ANDMOREAGAIN

Looks deadly to me clepter :grinning_respect:

Strong stuff those mask buds

greetz sannie

Sannie HI SAY is there any chance that you would re visit these strains.as the Mask,, Mad,s and such or are you over it?????ANDMOREAGAIN thanx....

plesae please do keep it coming this way.

Thanks man!

Sannie HI SAY is there any chance that you would re visit these strains.as the Mask,, Mad,s and such or are you over it?????ANDMOREAGAIN thanx....

I believe Island SENT Mad S. F2's to sannie to give away as freebies. They had a 100% germination for me...good stuff.

As for the mask, Island is also making F2's of that.

I'd like to see sannie do a:

Jackhammer x Herijuana, or C99 x Herijuana...

Call that shit "Backstabber" because it's "Two-Faced" ie, "The Mask"...

Thanx Clepter, im going to have to look that up .I was lucky enough to git the killa queen/ blue kronik, thanx Sannie. that stuff you showed of the Mask,man took my breath away just looking at it .. thanx for the peak. love to see things of that caliber.judging by those sugary crystals you could hardly Mask that. PEACE ANDMOREAGAIN

Wow clepter those bud shots are amazing!!! Do you grow in soil? Also whats nutes do you use if you dont mind me asking. Keep up the good work bro. Have fun and be safe. -BEEZY-

Damn clepter nice work on that. I would love to try some of that shit! I've never had any bud that I felt was too strong, but I'll be damned if I dont come across one soon!

You growing them under CMH bulbs? how many watts and what brand?

I have been keeping my eyes out since hearing about the migration of Ebenezers relatives to a new home. I think maybe he came through my area as I noticed the devistation and total ruin of a building today. The force of Ebenezer must be a mighty one.

gallery_90_776_397249.jpg

HAHA, no man...those are scars left on the plants from "supercropping" them. Instead of breaking the branch off and killing it...I pinch the stems flat with needle-nose pliers first,

and then fold the branch over so that it is almost upside down. They heal completely in 2-3 days...wait until you see the Jackhammer - I broke it 11 times I think.

Hey Clepter, those ES buds look like a ticket to the ER :grinning_respect:

When you say that you supercropped the jackhammer up to 11 times, did you do this in both the veg and flower cycle? Did you find that it stalled the grow/flower period a lot? And lastly, did you use pliers as a way to make it seem more like "torture?"

ive contemplated doing that and likely will do some testing but I am scarred to death to try it. I sorta see it like a bird looking to fly for the first time. Pretty scary at first but likely gets to be just another procedure during the plants growth.

What the general yield on those ebenezers. They have me enthralled. hehe, I said enthralled. I dont know when I ever used that word before but I think it sums it up best.

I don't know man...I think I got 2 jars off of the first one on this run...that was with it getting too stretchy because it sat in the dark for a week after my cab broke, and also on top of thrips and blight.

I started breaking the jackhammer and ES when they started to stretch like a bastard during 12/12...every time they got tall again, I would just break stems. It made all of the other buds almost as large as the TWO main colas.

I am running one ES now "single cola" and the buds are 20x larger...it's insane.

Speaking of insane, check out this picture:

Oh, no picture..because I can't upload them anywhere because everything DOESN'T FUCKING WORK.

Do you know of a good video or tutorial on pinching?

Ahhhhhhh

Finally, LARGE IMAGE HOSTING!

These pictures are great; I can't believe no one ever asks me for a cut!

These were taken YESTERDAY...they are of the plant that is still in the tent (which I am taking to 13 weeks).

Ebenezer Sploodge - 75 Days in, 16 days LEFT:

image-7FEC_4B799E64.jpg

image-2B93_4B799E64.jpg

image-F5F1_4B799E64.jpg

image-D634_4B799E64.jpg

image-F5B4_4B799E64.jpg

image-7120_4B799E64.jpg

image-D12E_4B799E64.jpg

image-8960_4B799E64.jpg

image-3CA8_4B799E64.jpg

I am not sure what the imagehosting place did to the photos, but they are the same resolution, but of lower quality...fucking SUCKS!! At least they are the same SIZE.

These pictures are great; I can't believe no one ever asks me for a cut!

These were taken YESTERDAY...they are of the plant that is still in the tent (which I am taking to 13 weeks).

Careful for what you ask for my friend..Something tells me SOMEONE who posted here is going to :D :j :grinning_respect: HAHAHAHA

Small but but I have plenty of faith in them :D

gallery_850_526_88881.jpg

:grinning_respect: Gents I hate to remind you all about the topic of trading cuts and clones. :D

:grinning_respect: Gents I hate to remind you all about the topic of trading cuts and clones. :D

Damn man!

Don't tell me that TOO is banned?

First, it was "Let's ban Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles COMBINED with the act of Fisting"...

gallery_1057_627_138432.jpg

And now you are telling me we can't use opengrow as an arena to trade clones?!! Ahh well...

ok man...

:j

Edited by Clepter™

Sheeshe that Task looks allmost obscene,, im sweating just looking at it... HAHAHA do the rest of you know how lucky we rae to have the likes of this man onboard???? keep it comming no Bun intended.. ANDMOREAGAIN..PS hope you got the info about the master cronic and that it was of some help...Peace

Hope to see a grow diary man! Good luck!

But you probably won't need luck with this strain!

Luck is always welcomed, i didnt know they looked so bomb. Good work

Here you go Fuzz420..The mask f2's in the making. Hope you get some nice plants in those freebees :lol:

gallery_850_526_57145.jpg

I think the purp comes from the herijuana but I can't say for sure. I grew out the KO Kush and I had a purp one with my first try. The color came later in flower though..

peace and happy vibes