•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Gerdi

Bio-Bizz Feeding schedule

Is there a copy of Bio-bizz's feeding schedule knocking about the forums. I used to use all Fox-Farm nutriente and had their feeding schedule, which I now use for the Bio-bizz nutrients I have, but I would like to use the proper feeding schedule if one exists. Thanks for any input.

Here ya go. :yummy:

gallery_401_150_218595.jpg

Thanks a bundle Jonah. One more question...do you use the nutrients with every watering or every other watering?

Being a gallon man and out of touch with the whole Litre thing, what does 1ml to a Litre work out at in gallons eg is it 1 tsp or 1 tbl per gal.

God..I feel so ancient. Sorry for being a pest, but are there any converters out there wanna help the elderly?

1ml to a Liter is 1:1000 dilution.

The biobizz scheme is interesting as there is no nitrogen in the flower nutrient, you have to give them bio grow the whole cycle...

Kees.

Guest JJonahJameson
Being a gallon man and out of touch with the whole Litre thing, what does 1ml to a Litre work out at in gallons eg is it 1 tsp or 1 tbl per gal.

God..I feel so ancient. Sorry for being a pest, but are there any converters out there wanna help the elderly?

1 US gallon = 3.78541178 liters

1 US teaspoon = 4.92892159 milliliters

1 US tablespoon = 14.7867648 milliliters

Gerdi, I only used Biobizz one run, and I fed not full dose every watering. But I don't have any recommendations, I still stick mostly to Foxfarms these days.

Thanks for the help, Kees. :yummy:

I've got that exact same chart still hanging on my growroom wall!!

One thing I'd like to point out, that chart is actually out-dated now on the newer bottles of Biobizz products the dosages have all changed and become somewhat more ambiguous....

For example, on my bottle of Biogrow, it says I should add between 1-4ml of grow to a litre of water! It always used to be 1ml/1L but I did notice on some plants that 1ml simply wasn't cutting it and I usually mix grow up at a minimum of 2ml/1L

Obviously don't just take my word for it and then go up the dose!! If your plants are doing okay with the 1ml/1L then not to worry! It's just the more nitrogen-hungry strains don't like the lower dose, that's all!

K

-x-

I use biobizz, almost exclusively. Not the bullshit supplies, but roots, grow, bloom and topmax. On occasion, on heavy nute hungry plants, I may add pk13/14 in week 5 or 6 of bloom. (Bionova's) Once or twice. I use phosphorus PH- also in grow.

For a normal grow, based on ferted potting soil (like all-mix) I say start with the low numbers. I never reach more then about 75% of max dosage in the end.

Mothers: keep in mind the mothers need a bit of -bloom- ferts now and then, just N will be short for them in the longer run.

I feed almost (may skip some fert in very early grow stage) every watering, daily.

Thanks everyone for taking the time to reply and calculate. My plants have just started their 4th week flowering and I'm going to work at 16ml = 1 Tablespoon and 4l = 1gal, any nute burn and I will cut back.

Just for the record I have 9 females consisting of:

1 Rebelshack..

2 Mixed Kushes.

3 Anesthesia.

3 G13-Hashplant.

Cheers lads.

That feed chart is meant for hungry clones .... keep that in mind Gerdi

I've found if I give enough Grow during veg, then after 2 weeks in flower I don't give any more Grow, only Bloom and Topmax, the plants draw all their stored N out and the smoke is much sweeter

5ml = 1 teaspoon

15ml = 1 tablespoon

use measuring spoons not tableware, you can usually buy these online or at kitchen shops.

250ml = 1 cup

4.5L = canadian gallon

20% less for american = approx. 3.6L

hi guys nice to see a thread on biobizz ,it is some really good stuff and can give fantastic results.

ive been useing the range for 8 years now with me some time just useing topmax with other nutes but in soil the results u get from the full range is top notch.

root juice is very good at produceing roots quick on cuttings,aslo there algimax is really good to.

i have found that proper healthy plants can get alot stronger feed than wots said on the bottle with very impresive results.

for me u need to find the perfect strengh of the nutes u make up to feed ur plants.

I agree :o I too use Bio Bizz !.I have come across certain threads on different sites debating the uses of Bio Bizz products?.Some peep's say dont bother with Top Max ? How can this be?It's a waste of cash, along with the rest of some products. Some peep's argue saying that it does not make a difference just stick to Bloom,and Grow and a little Epsom salts where's I dont agree.Bio Heaven is another new product!?. :P I managed to get a tiny Half liter bottle, cant remember the price except I new it was dearer than Top max :smoke so I am now trying it out now at the moment. :o You use Heaven from start rite up till 2 weeks before harvest, and it carries micro nutrients just like Top Max. Basically on the bottle it say's it does everything B) .Yes well thats what it say's on the label that came packaged with it.Lets see if it will live up to its word!?. :o Its supposed to deal with stress,growth and energy booster,helps with all deffitiancies,sorts out the roots,carrie's all minerals and amino acids to the rite places,improves resistance to diseases and other nassties, Jeees theres a list as long as my arm it does it all?. I havent really had a proper run with all the Bio Bizz but all I can say is its bloody good stuff and I'm proud to have been using it for the first time round ever,. I'm glad I have got something right first time round :verrygood .I'm still on my first bottle of Bio Bizz (G), (:o and, still have to sample the Root Juice ,Fish Mix, Buzz off, Algamic (herd bad things) and I think thats about it for the liquid products I still have them to try out.Some swear by using Fish Mix, instead of Bio Grow,I still haven't got chance yet, but they say it really does work better than grow.I personally would like to use them all,? a little tiny bit of everything just to see Whether its good or bad,or whether if its good to use less or more, i dont really know as I haven't had chance yet but we will see time will tell :o I'm only a beginner :o and havent been growing that long and Im nothing big so for me all I can say about Bio Bizz is that its really good stuff so far, so gud!.It really has been working well. :o

as with any nutrient package you have to learn to "dial in" on your strain. dont listen to others; listen to your plants.

sativas may need something different then indica, its up to you to learn what. this is the best organic nutrient product i have ever seen.

High Gerdy,

We've tried the Biobizz line too and we're very content about the results.

Though we're not that enthousiastic about the supplements(as in all lines), the basics of grow and bloom seemed okay.

When we get a nutrient that seems rather watery however, we sure doubt the purity of what we're adding to the water. Like the Topmax.

The biggest reason for us to start using Biobizz was the fact that the nutrient line is organic and this was obviously noticeable when tasting the results.

The biggest surprise of the Biobizz line to us, was the Fishmix.

We just loved this stuff and kept it in our definite nutrient line.

When growing ladies that are sensitive to nitrogen however we discoverd to be more carefull.

We've run the maximum the growing schedule prescribes and also with a flat schedule only adding a ml per liter of all elements the entire grow and discovered no difference.

Also adding the supersupplement, Bioheaven, didn't seem to improve the results in succeeding growths, but we still need to do a real test comparison grow.

Greets from Eindhoven,

AS Grow

Interesting cos I only bought a small 500ml bottle of Heaven and it was very very expensive and I wondered why?.Is it just another sales gimmick?, or does it work?.I know people who only use (G) (:D and a little Epsom salts if necessary.But I'm convinced if you are adding all the rite supplements they have to be beneficial.I have never gone without Top Max so I would not know but so far so gud I haven't had to add any Epsom because of the Heaven I'm convinced. :spliff: :D

note: shake the shit out of your bottles each time and mix it really well. make sure yer ph is on target