•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

wpw

~Opengrow Coffe Shop...Part Deaux~

We hit 1000 posts in the old one...so now it's time for a new thread...thanks to HD for posting up th first one!

So far 3 pots of a Kona blend & now firing up the steamroller fulla BBi...

Peace...wpw

Oi W

thnx holydiver for the last one!!

On with #2!!

Am on some diner atm but as soon as i'm finished,,,some jack f5 will be lit hehe

cheerio all!!

made it!!! finally off work!!! tues. is in the books!!

time to burn one!!!!!(hehehe, you really think i sat at the computer before smoking????????????) wonder what is for dinner, i seen the appetizer, and it looks good!!!

Hey Kees, you smoking that or driving it! Nice bud! Howdy all!

Good morning Kind Tokerzzzzzzzzz. It's nice to have a place for my wake and bake, thank you all for the hospitality! I'm doing my wake and bake this morning with a lil panama ed x romberry haze, yummers. I'll leave a bud on the counter next to the donuts (and a forspecial cheese danish for our friend with whiskers) and I'm headed to the couch to give my bong it's morning ten point inspection. Enjoy the day Groovy Ganjaphiles!

Oi W

thnx holydiver for the last one!!

On with #2!!

Am on some diner atm but as soon as i'm finished,,,some jack f5 will be lit hehe

cheerio all!!

Thx my friend, it was my pleasure to see the coffee shop take off here at Open Grow :spliff: D; almost beat me to it, so we were on the same wave link last year, when the site came up.....

The shoppe is a good place to sorta lay back, and talk in a general way of our lives, and get to know each other a tad better, than in the grow forums..........

Anyway, I hope that everyone is doing well this A.M., and wish the day finds all well, and safe.... I've got a large mug of 'jo' , and my little pipe going, so I'm off to a good start

Best Wishes to All

HD

Morning ya'll..... I jarred up one of the 3 hanging yesterday and I can't wait to get the other 2 down and get some of the smell out of my house..... The Fed Ex guy came the other day and I was afraid he could smell it through the closed door... My neighbor mows the front hill for me and the only thing that makes me not worry is he has all that fresh cut grass to smell outside so he shouldn't be able to smell my plants inside... I hope...

^^^^^ morning my lil hottie!!!!!! my good friend H.D.

Happy Hump Day!!! guess i oughtta go finish or rather start getting ready for work!!!!!! the line of ladies are forming!!!! smotty and i are making some money today!!!! of course merry is the first in line again!!!!!!

Mornin' glories. Good to see you Rudedude, been a long time. Here's hoping your life has returned to a semblance of normalcy, you too Labby.

I'm sitting here in the middle of a lake trying to plan out my day. From the worst drought on record to such a saturated condition...... I won't be able to get my equipment out for days, so, I'm gonna finally tackle landscaping the north wall of my house, after 4 years! Put in crape myrtle yesterday and ornamental grasses. Grabbed one 5 gallon pot and there must have been 10,000 fire ants, half them ready to chew up my hand, the bastards! Due to the ponding around here they have decided to set up camp in some of my pots. Nothing a little malathion won't take care of. Veggie garden, trees, turf, etc. is just going nuts, as are the weeds. I aint bitchin' that's fer sure.

Got a helluva deal on a "used" top of the line John Deere Gator the other day. How's a loaded, $11,500 4X4 Gator, 41 hours, new showroom condition, hydraulic dumping bed, 26 HP, bed insert, bumper/grill, mats, indep. suspension, etc. for $7,500? To put it lightly, guy was motivated to sell. :spliff:: Now if I can keep Aunt Benita away from it.....

Here's hoping everyone's gardens, legal or not, are kickin' butt.

Tio

Guest LabRat

Good morning, Shoppers! :wub:

Good to see ya, Ben. Fire ants suck! Hope you get a handle on them quick. Doesn't take much and you'll see mounds all over your whole property. They're one of few pests that I go directly to chemicals on. Anyway, good luck and good seeing you again.

All ya'll make the best of the day! Be healthy and happy, my friends. :spliff:

Good morning, Shoppers! :spliff:

Good to see ya, Ben. Fire ants suck! Hope you get a handle on them quick. Doesn't take much and you'll see mounds all over your whole property.

Well, I have mounds all over the property. I sprinkle Extinguish Plus which has a hormone that not only gets the Queen, but her Dutchesses too hah hah! <sinister laugh> I've got some mounds that are 3' across. These little bastards are really interesting on a botanical sense. I would love to know how they communicate, and they definately do have a system. When you disturb the mound, they all go into an attack mode. They will kill a small deer and are responsible for the disappearance of the once prolific Horned Toad. They really get pissed when you disturb their young. Like I said, they are smart, they will crawl up your leg and bite you up there knowing its hard for you to get to them. When we get flash floods the colony will form an ant raft using a group of ants about a foot across or so as the sacrificial soldiers, floaters, on the bottom, who support the thousands that have climbed on top of them and ride all crunched together until they hit a tree or land only to set up camp somewhere else.

Anybody need one of these? http://www.1saleaday.com/ (Blackberry headset) They always have some neat stuff for sale, some for a minimal cost of only shipping. A short while back I bought this cute little helicopter from them, $9.99. It's cool, has a flashing blue LED light in the canopy that shines down, fine wireless remote control, etc.....fun to fly in the darkness. Well, I'm having fun buzzing Aunt Benita while she's trying to cook up some chittlin's in the kitchen, didn't give it enough power and FLOP, right into the dishwater. So much for my flying days. Guess I need to stick to pot, Tequila and Lone Star beer when I feel like flying.

Tio

good morning OPG, its a new day in the hood! hood? ya sure, i live in the sticks but in a closed community. anyway, i off to see the wizard, got to rustle up some needed green stuff as everyone is emailing and phoning for product. man, stoners are lazy and luv to whine when the supply runs low. same thing every year but usually earlier; i'd thought the annual drought was done finally.

see ya soon

ben you need an anteater or a black bear, they even dig in to get those yummies.

Good morning Coffeeshoppers! UB, it's good to see you Bro, I hope things have been well down on the farm. Things are ok here, at least spring is showing her face.

Not much else happening in Rudieworld, the little garden is doing pretty well. I have 11 containers in flowering and 11 different strains with another 8 different strains in my lil' nursery. It makes life interesting to say the least. I'm running a once a week perpetual which isn't that unusual except it's all from seeds, lol. I was going to only grow from seeds until I replenished my bean collection but it's starting to work out pretty cool so I might just stick to what I'm doing. Yields would be better if I grew from clones though but I don't know how I'd pick a few strains to grow as I love them all, lol. It doesn't help that i make new f2's to replenish my beans so while I'm at it I use a lil pollen from whatever I'm making f2's of to dust a few buds of whatever else I have growing to make new crosses, of course then I have to grow out the new crosses to see what their like so it's a neverending cycle, lol.

Time to wake and bake, enjoy the day Kind Tokerzzzzzzz

wow rude sounds like a lil bit of work!!!! i have 6 strains going at once.... at time it is hard!!! some plants need more then others. but i do like the variety in it!!!

ughhhhh the wife is trying to call in again!!!! she can at work and get paid for it!!! she uses her FMLA to take off and get paid for it!!! but she does it couple times a month and it pisses me off!!! when she does it she does it for like all week!!! thats what pisses me off. she takes advantage of it!!! but every one else does to i am sure!@!! she aint even sic!!! just cuz she dont wanna go to work and it always causes fights!!! oh another thing is when she does she cant really go anywhere cuz if she is seen some one will tell on her and then she gets in trouble..... but that means i have to go out and do everything!! go get the kids, go to the store, she cant even go get a pack of papers!!! so she is stuck in the house!!

maybe i am just jealous????

Guest Smotty

I'd be careful with that FMLA bit weedy. If she's at a company that has more than 50 (I think?) employees, she is entitled to 12 weeks unpaid leave for an event like the birth or adoption of a child, surgery, caring for a dependent with a serious or terminal illness, etc.. It is not a substitute for sick leave and if she's calling in sick under the FMLA, they can require she provide documentation from a doctor and if she doesn't, they can terminate her immediately. If she has a chronic, documented condition that would warrant intermittent use of the FMLA, that's one thing. But if her bosses wanted to be dicks, they could can her no problem.

Guest Smotty

Hiya Tee! Raining like a mofo today, looks like the game is going to be rained out :spliff: I hope they call it sooner than later because I got my husband tickets and wasting a trip to Wrigley would suck ass...

Hiya Tee! Raining like a mofo today, looks like the game is going to be rained out :spliff: I hope they call it sooner than later because I got my husband tickets and wasting a trip to Wrigley would suck ass...

Got to love this weather smotty! we have one cloud over the entire state today. I doubt the northsiders will be playing ball today. I'm heading up by you.....that's where the fish are biting this week.

The number of employees in any business does'nt make a difference when using the FMLA. Everyone is entitled to 12 weeks. I'm surprised she gets paid Weedy. Most employers make you use up sick time or paid leave under FMLA. Once that is gone they Don't have to pay wages during FMLA leave. But they do have to guarantee your job is there, when you return.

very large and very small companies will just terminate employess that abuse the FMLA and hope the employee doesn't have the time to fight the termination through official channels......most folks don't have the time or money to be off work that long, to fight it.

Ms Skunk is jealous that I have applied for full disability. I'm the stay home house Biatch now..... :wub:

hah! im running near 30 strains but dialing in on 8 for prime medical mj. have a white rhino x ak-47 next to be grown and tested.

the great outdoors is warming up and i can do numerous seed supply grows instead of 1 inside grow every 2 months. if it gets to hot inside this year then its only going to be the seed chamber and the veg room. i got a whole mountain top to work down from with numerous water trails. should be a nice harvest; 300 ready to go soon and 240 clones acomin in the next month. plus the clone dome trays and anything i can purchase.