•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

wpw

~Opengrow Coffe Shop...Part Deaux~

Guest Smotty

Skunk, we have some sun peeking through and I checked the radar and I'm thinking it's looking good! My husband and daughter are on their way :spliff: We're flooded as hell right now though. If you're headed this way, just make sure you read the mercury advisories :wub:

. If she has a chronic, documented condition that would warrant intermittent use of the FMLA, that's one thing.

she does!!!

Guest Smotty

Good. Well, not good but you know what I mean. I hope I wasn't sounding too bitchy, I just wanted to make sure you had the head's up in case her boss was a stickler :spliff:

you wasnt!!! she knows!!!!

guess i oughta put this blizze down and go get the kids!!

had to pee, its 2 am here! and then i checked my emails - good morning? let you know when i get up, bud

yea it is finally friday!!!! another week just flew by!!!

Thank goodness.... and after next week I can wear shorts and tanks to work every day instead of just on Fridays.... no more dressing up until fall unless I feel like it... takes a ton of pressure off in the morning....

My Romp cross is looking just about ready to yank out of the flower room... I'll let it go through the 12 hr lights on cycle tonight and yank her in the morning... then I will have 4 left in there that will come out this month.... the remaining 4 I have in veg (that are now like 5 feet tall) will go in the flower room the week I go out of town and will stay in the dark in there for 6 days... when I get home on the 6th day I will turn the light on and they will start their 12/12 cycle... any thoughts on this idea?

Guest LabRat

Good morning, Shoppers! :wub:

My mom and a lady-friend of hers are going to my home this morning and they are bringing in a new bed into a spare room. My mom thinks the flu is a sign from god that it is End Times and that she can hide in my house when the shit hits the fan. :spliff: I feel like a 15 year old being told by 2 little old ladies to go clean up my room. Arrrrgh! And dealing with the crazy religious crap?? Arrrrgh!! Arrrrgh!! I need some strong pot (and these ladies could use to take a few tokes themselves!) I gonna hide under the couch until my home is empty and it is all safe to come back out!

Hope ya'll have a better day.

Good morning, Shoppers! :o

My mom and a lady-friend of hers are going to my home this morning and they are bringing in a new bed into a spare room. My mom thinks the flu is a sign from god that it is End Times and that she can hide in my house when the shit hits the fan. :spliff: I feel like a 15 year old being told by 2 little old ladies to go clean up my room. Arrrrgh! And dealing with the crazy religious crap?? Arrrrgh!! Arrrrgh!! I need some strong pot (and these ladies could use to take a few tokes themselves!) I gonna hide under the couch until my home is empty and it is all safe to come back out!

Hope ya'll have a better day.

Labby look at the bright side....you'll have two live in houskeepers! :)

MY mom was the biggest PITA you could imagine. She drove me crazy but now she's gone and I miss her. I don't miss everything about her but there were some special moments that still make me smile.

maybe you could make cookies for them :D

Smotty, the fish you buy at the market have more mercury in them than the perch and salmon from the big lake. :wub:

Rudy, your up early today!

Merry why such a long dark period?

good morning RD, im awake, sort of! i have a kitten, 6 months old that has discovered MALES. she does not look like she is in heat but is sure acting like it. anyone had a similar experience? this is my first kitty in years, i got her for a companion for my 16 year old former mama toy poodle. really woke her up training the kitten.

Guest Smotty
Smotty, the fish you buy at the market have more mercury in them than the perch and salmon from the big lake. :spliff:

My sister ships me good stuff from Alaska and other spiffy places every year :wub: That and if I'm fishing to keep, I stay off the chain. I'll fish anywhere though...

High ya'll .... I am going out of town for a week and I don't want the lights off and on when I'm not home.... they were too small to put in flower when the others went in so my only choice was to veg them longer and pop them in the dark for that week or leave them under the fluoros vegging and I didn't like them out in the basement like that when no one was here.... I could start them under 12/12 now and then turn the lights out for a week but I figured the other way was better.... start the 12/12 after 6 days of dark....

That and if I'm fishing to keep, I stay off the chain. I'll fish anywhere though...

*weedy dangles his.......... worm*

cric was first in line and caught that worm! :spliff:

:eek:

happy fried day nite!

hope ya'll have a great weekend!

:wub:

merry, in veg! turn 1 maintenence light on 24/7 and leave. you can water them well and use those plant spikes that you fill with water if you wish. this will provide a constant temp as well. light my friend is better then dark. dark may hermie them.

Yay...the morning crew is here!

gallery_306_342_97472.jpg

Jack

&

gallery_306_342_102580.jpg

Rebelshack

buds are over on the counter....:spliff:

Peace...wpw

Not that I don't want to believe you astra but I'd like to hear some other opinions on this light vs dark thing...

wpw that rebelshack looks really good!!!! that jack dont look to bad either!!!

another night at the titty bar!!! no fights this weekend but it did get a lil crazy!!!! my wife got on the stage (of course her friends dragged her up there, she is too shy for anything like tht on her own) did a lil "dance" (she sctually took off her shirt and bra!!). that shit was hot!!!! got to see my friends wifes titts too!!! she got a llot crazier!!! she is a hottie got to see her ass and everything!!!! luckiy friend!!!

Dequilo used a 36 hour dark period at the begining of 12/12 with no problems whatsoever. On fact, he observed that this sped up the transition into flower. I have no idea what a 96 hour dark period would do. But I think the only thing you can do is try it and see. There is no substitute for experience.

GhostI don't know how old the kitten needs to be before she can be spayed ( or neutered ...) but that will solve the problems

. They euthanize thousands of cats daily because of irresponsable pet owners who don't fix their pets. In the US the humane society does it for a minimal cost and also has pets that have already been fixed and gotten shots. Visit a shelter and it will break your heart.

I was up till 2 am in the emergency room last night with a relative. Took 7 hours to get treated. The place was packed with people with flu symtoms.

They gave them surgical masks and had UV light unit things everywhere. One (crazy) lady in for something else was wearing a face shield and mask and kept freaking out because she didn't want swine flu. None of the staff seemed too worried.

WPW, those look delicious!

My sister ships me good stuff from Alaska and other spiffy places every year :wub: That and if I'm fishing to keep, I stay off the chain. I'll fish anywhere though...

Sorry Smots but Alaskan fish are just as bad as eating the ones from the big lake or the chain o lakes.

http://www.epi.alaska.gov/eh/fish/FishConsumptionCalc.pdf

LOL@ weedy and his worm!......no weedy, I wasn't laughing at you!......we'll maybe a little! :spliff:

Joker it was the same here when I went for my weekly blood draw....everyone was issued a mask when they walked in. I figured if the staff weren't wearing theirs, I didn't need mine. Everyone is in the panic mode.

Guest Smotty

I can't go to shelters, I'd end up being that crazy lady with a houseful of animals and my husband would kill me :spliff: I do have 4 cats and my dog, and I adopted them all free of charge. Two of my cats were strays that came here on separate trips from visiting family in Georgia. My oldest cat is probably 10 years old and she is the best cat I have ever had in my life, if I didn't know better I'd swear she genuinely loves me :wub: My dog I found as a giveaway online last March. I went to go pick him up and the guy I got him from was a crazy-ass guy about my dad's age that could have passed for Manson without the swastika tattoo on his forehead. There was a pet store in town (that was here for 20 years but actually closed a month ago) that I used to wander through with my little ones when the older girls were in Tae Kwon Do lessons and they charged no less than $1,000 a puppy. I couldn't imagine dropping that kind of change on a puppy, but I guess people do. I am not one of those people that freaks out about breeders or the people that prefer papered purebreds, but I do tell people around here that are looking for pets to consider adopting. My pets are by far some of the coolest animals I've ever known, and they can end up costing quite a bit over the years, but I didn't put out any money to actually buy them.